Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Long Years Later...

About 5 years ago on this day, [member="Darth Carnifex"] came to me on Skype. We knew each other from years and years of WoW private server roleplay. I'm not really sure how we got on the topic of Star Wars but after some chatting he sent me the link to this website. I remember how I felt when I first saw the site during the Halloween event of 2013. "Damn this $%#& looks pretty cool." About an hour later I created my first character, [member="Elani Zambrano"]. A couple days later [member="Djonas Vile"] was born.

Skip ahead 5 years later...I've had my ups with this site and my downs with it as well. Mostly ups though so that's cool. Can honestly say I've made at least 20-30 something characters so far and only a small handful still remain with me to this day. I've got nothing on Cira and Syn, but that's cause my creativity only takes me so far.

Anyway, so yeah. That's my story. Tell me how I'm doing guys.

ElasticCloseLadybug-size_restricted.gif
For [member="Vilaz Munin"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom