Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3/23/13 Saturday Night Role-Play: Conflict on Morje

SATURDAY NIGHT ROLEPLAY DISCUSSION THREAD
THE ROLEPLAY WILL BEGIN: THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 23, AT 6:00 PM EST
CONFLICT ON MORJE
34eevyx.jpg
THE KRALJICA, PEACEFUL INHABITANTS OF THE PLANET MORJE, FACE FULL-SCALE WAR AS THE IMPERIAL SCOUTING PARTIES DISCOVER THE FRINGE WORLD.
DESPERATE TO MINE THE PLANET FOR VALUABLE RESOURCES, THE SITH EMPIRE APPROACHES THE KRALJICA WITH AN OFFER: GRANT PERMITS TO MINE THROUGH THEIR COLONIES OR FACE UTTER ANNIHILATION. REPUBLIC SPIES, HOWEVER, ARE ON TO THE EMPIRE'S MALICIOUS INTENT AND REPORTS OF THE PLANET SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE HOLONET.
FACTIONS ARE MOVING QUICKLY IN ON MORJE, DESTINED TO UNCOVER WHAT LIES BENEATH IT'S DARK DEPTHS...
...AND BY DOING SO, WILL VIOLENTLY INTRODUCE THE KRALJICA TO THE MORE CHAOTIC TENDENCIES OF THIS NEW GALAXY.
----------------​
REWARD
The planet Morje and it's resources for whichever faction owns it by the end of the SNRP.
SPECIAL RULE
Each unique writer that partakes may also control one Kraljica NPC separate from his character.

Hmmmmm so its your home planet? What better reason to be present for this conflict. I sense much darkness in you, you will make an excellent addition to the Sith. Open your eyes and embrace your true nature.

Tanis Val'dorn

Servant of Shadows
Because if he fell to the darkside, and wanted to grow more powerful, he would have to be trained. And just bc he joined the Sith, wouldn't mean that he didn't hate them. It would mean that he was smart enough to grow powerful and put himself in the position of being able to destroy us all. Just a thought

^That's actually primal part of the Sith's code. Everyone for himself, an apprentice as soon as he believes he is stronger than his master would attempt to strike him down. It's all about power there. It's like a tradition there killing the weaker so only the strong would remain quoting Cliff from Cheers explaining the Buffalo theory:

“Well, you see, Norm, it’s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it’s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

The thing is they hunt themselves xD Thought I dunno how the Sith here operate.

Marru Dobal

M
Peace is a lie, there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory and through victory, my chains are broken!!

The Sith do not need logic. Logic traps the mind and imagination. We are chaos, the winds of change. What we do not take, we destroy.
now i will be quiet so start passing the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom