Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2FEB2014 Map Update

For all future map updates, please request them in this thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/5927-map-thread-updates/

The map has been updated: http://starwarsrp.net/pages/map

Updates:

Anzat slightly moved off a grid line because the Sith declared an Invasion "illegitimate". This was the judgement of an RPJ. However, this will not be done again, no matter the reason.

Ilum moved slightly to accomodate new canon planets in the Chiss sector. Republic influence slightly altered.

New canon planets added in the Mid Rim, Outer Rim, and Tingel Arm.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Call me crazy but it's like the Mnenchei Dominion capital keeps moving further and further down with each update.
I'd know. I have the original location marker. xD

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

The farther south you get...the closer you get to the Fringe.

Om nom nom nom.

EDIT: I am, of course, kidding. We prefer to pick on someone our own size, by and large - and you're nowhere near close enough. :D

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Ayña Kottos"] - A southeast movement...well, you've got plenty of sweet room to expand, but don't catch the Republic's eye! They're hungrier than I am these days :D

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Nah, I'm not worried about them. Not because I'm in the middle of a meeting thread just for that reason but because there's a very clear reason why that little pocket of forlorn planets still lies unclaimed.
hint. Hint. No one else wants them, because they're really not that special. xD
*shrugs*

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
If I was capable of being offended, I would be offended. As it is, I find myself merely sad and a little disappointed that Ithor is so valueless.

To be fair, I do have my eye on two of those planets @[member="Ayña Kottos"]. That is, assuming you are talking about the bubble of unclaimed space between the Mandalorian, Republic, and Mnenchei territories. But as I represent a company that sells to all factions (or, most rather. I would likely get in trouble if I sold 'weapons grade' products to the Sith), I could arguably be involved on both planets and not restrict the Mnenchei from expanding.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
If you mean it in terms of business, I'm in no way to tell you where you can or can't sell to/produce from! And since the Dominion is so dual-minded about the Sides of the Force and generally politically neutral, there wouldn't be a problem on our end if you did! We're not fans nor enemies of the Sith nor the Jedi.

Now, if you meant in terms of domain of course, that's our only lifeline and you can bet I'm set on taking it, so may the fastest, strongest force win! :p Actually, I keep dilly dallying between finishing writing the opening to the Dominion of Obredaan and loafing off on the OOC parts of the forum, lol. >_<

@[member="Captain Larraq"]

I know the feeling. I'm torn between writing new technology/starship submissions and draging my roleplaying forward. And as far as Obredaan is concerned... I've got a good deal of mining technology pending approval. I could sell you some great ships and equipment, at a discount, in exchange for mining rights to part of the planet. Also, as far as the 'getting into trouble' comment went... I was referring to political and military tensions between the Sith and the Mandalorians.

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ah. I presumed you were referring to the Republic for their lack of love for the Sith in any form, lol.
I think we can discuss it more in PM! :)

@[member="Tefka"]

I just noticed something about the map. The planet Etti IV (capital of the Corporate Sector) is spelled 'Ltti IV' on the map.

It is located at the end of the Hydian Way, East of the Aparo Sector and Wyl Sector, near the eastern-most corner of Sith Empire space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom