Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff 2023 Factodex Contest Winners and the Annual Moratorium

OoeDq7TFdcAZ2X7lr0f_bLbv7ZfLmjYem_5eydSISm97hvltNM01Z446xxWdy85ynKLtexQ2ur9pISMry_2A9JJqnBHJDvwIzh7uJ-A7K5KcnpDD8O6I0CLc8Uw_xUkP1m4qgimWrUx1b6NKaS8jmo0
DhO4pWskmci4ArFCr6ou0Qg9i4RkdiFJR2RBRnxxz42-73wFsNn8BvDnLXYs2JhobjOr0TulmnrAs72VF0IuNnPddxa0UtZiwHVOZgg0534xTyDzTk3V1IWLOtH_iRAFBqSXUjROZJE9l4nAPZhkp8E

The 2023 Factodex Contest is over!

A lot of writers really showed off their creativity and it led to an AMAZING turnout. The Judges and Staff had a really enjoyable time reading through all of our submissions and I’m personally rather impressed by the quality that we witnessed this year. Ya'll humble us daily with your dedication to the craft. Thank you, all of you, who joined in and made this contest really special.

A winner does need to be chosen though so without further ado I present your Factodex

Congratulations Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren and their species Lossara!
XmipbJdBTr7t4aXQ-gZaFr4DpU3hg2zKCrS6W2HpUZRN23wJQaYIm0Kpw_mCLFAw-tVRIITVQydKXrPsmFM4BFK1eLlBKkFZ3F0sElCjcS0licLn4qTdhiGedY-2AxYCLwVcjhRH3yC_wTZmj3pvA7I

-------------------------

The competition for second place was tight, with two submissions battling to take joint second place.
Congratulations to our tied runner-ups Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn and The Book of Stories as well as Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall and The Spider Buddy!
qwYo76bIo5U26xd3PR8lziTEwEzydYG91R9s4W-AQd_EoYzwDgxgRFt6sXdWdo9d-CK_xEs169ooPW2GoqIpcgt0qkK4w9T7I_SCkhCoPKeKUWKo18T5MjH0L1yS_tue7B9amY9k3ItBa3pCepppZYY

And one for anyone who participated!
1R6DHt47FYAVH5GCcErUU48vv9IJlCu2C0r6iGfbGC1qKhLjkrePJnyX6oDUa14GnNL9gCMxGWufXsBjqvHXpWXbAf_0MaEtUXhtCfxoI4XiBsNA3s7KpRbTWGsD620AXX34c1LQa_7GM1hqAdzfctk

Thank you everyone for taking part and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with next time!

A massive thank you to Srina Talon Srina Talon for making the art for the contest..

ZXZBtN_wySh6reUaXD2FTVdIrh6rzQPa6ADDxzKwiTf044Aw7tRHKgSBMvwSFiL54XCpqBVg7WUq7001xIzSodlxiz-qqyS_Hn1DgPan9kaJ86Ui0mfylSC_6e-KYEViqP_yjddZpTMivOOqNSrvC0A

The Moratorium

-------------------------​

Codex/Factory Moratorium

It is also that time of year that Staff tends to remind everyone that the Factory and Codex will be temporarily closing for the Holiday Season. This information can be found in the Invasion Rules section but it also applies to our creative creation areas to allow our Judges a well-deserved break during a time of family, friends, giving, and massive amounts of hot cocoa.

As with every year, from 12:00 AM EST December 1st 2023 to 11:59PM EST January 8th 2024 the Codex and Factory will be closed for any new submissions.

During this time the following will be in effect:

• No new submissions will be accepted or judged, any submission that has not been approved will be held in the forums till January 9th, 2023.
  • This means you will not be able to introduce any new submissions into live roleplay until the Codex and Factory open gain on January 9th, 2023.
  • Submission modifications will also not be handled during this time.
  • This does not impact the Pre-Factory/Pre-Codex. As they are no longer monitored you can still use them at your leisure.

-------------------------​

Invasion/Annihilation Moratorium

Every year, during the holiday season, we also announce a moratorium on PvP threads till the New Year. The moratorium will begin on 12AM EST on December 1st 2023.

During this time the following will be in effect:

• During this time new Invasion/Annihilation Threads may not begin.
  • Notice of intent may only be provided for Invasion/Annihilation threads starting on or after 11:59 EST 8th January 2024.
  • Exception: Per Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris there will be no waivers accepted this year to allow Invasions or Annihilations during the holiday shutdown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom