Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Questions: For your Character

1. My name is nothing special to me. I changed it when I fled from the Chiss Ascendancy so that it sounded less foreign.

2. I only own one pair of GA standard boots, and I cannot afford to ‘knock’ them , as it would require extensive effort to shine them again.

3. Nightmares? All the time. I dream of the warships descending upon my world of Csilla, and the soldiers destroying it.

4 My greatest accomplishment is rising to the rank of commander in two years.

5: My greatest regret? I don’t have regrets. Living in the past is a surefire way of clouding your perception of the present.

6. I don’t own pets, but if I did, I would like to have a growzer from back home on Csilla. They sure are cute.

7. If I became independently wealthy, I would donate to charity and continue my dream of becoming an admiral to destroy the Final Order and the Brotherhood of the Maw.

8. When I look at a stranger, I look at their choice of clothing. It tells me more about their personality. Then, I look to see if they have weapons.

9. I’ve never been to a planet that would be considered exotic.

0. I pass the time in hyperspace by checking weapons diagnostics, mingling with the crew, and watching historical holos of battles long past.

1. I have no religious beliefs.

2. In 20 years, I will hopefully be at a high command rank in the GA.

3. Sin?

4. I order water at the bar.

5. My crew on my heavy cruiser find my calm in perilous situations alienating.

6. I want to be remembered for my intelligence and wisdom.

7. Generosity: 5. Forgiveness: 8. Loyalty:9. Wit: what’s that?

8. By limiting yourself from doing something, you reduce the amount of options you have in a tactical scenario. That is why I don’t really limit myself.

9. At the bookstore, I’m in the history section most.

0. A famous admiral of the past

• 1. What do you think of your name? I was named after my father, and given a Chiss name as well as a galactic basic name. I am of Clan Vizsla. I never disliked my name, it's just... my name. But I seldom use my Chiss name, only being quarter Chiss. I'm not truly one of them...
• 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Um... Uh... Blushes, thinking of Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr .
• 3. How often do you have nightmares? All the time. Ironically, I could change them, but I get so caught up that I don't.
• 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Developing a strong resistance to Mother's Root, and many other substances in conjunction.
• 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Spending so much time obsessed with my goals and training, that I hardly focused on my family.
• 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Some kind of canine.
• 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Put funds towards the rebuilding of Mandalore.
• 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their demeanor, apparel, and what kind of weaponry and armor they have.
• 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Alvaria.
• 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Train and study.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? I revere the Ancient Ones of Archais. And I am a Mandalorian, following the Resol'nare. The Force has a will of its own, but it can't be trusted to be more than a tool.
• 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Hopefully, I've made a good difference in the galaxy; and found a way to marry Malum Marr without betraying my loyalties to Mandalore.
• 3. What is your favorite sin? Sneaking out to see Malum.
• 4. What do you order at a Bar? Sweet wine.
• 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? My constant need to save others.
• 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Being a hero who helped save the galaxy from its woes.
• 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 8, 5, 4, 8.
• 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Be needlessly cruel and heartless to others, especially innocent people.
• 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? History and Force Applications.
• 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Mia Monroe Mia Monroe

• 1. What do you think of your name?
    • "My Mom gave it to me. It means Great Flame in my native language. I can't think of a better name."
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots?
    • "Pssssh...a girl doesn't kiss and tell. Ask Taam." Wink
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares?
    • "More often than I'd like to admit. I miss my old friends. My family..."
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
    • "Defending Cathar against the Imps. Either that, or taking down a star destroyer."
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
    • "Leading my team into a frozen grave."
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
    • "Having a dog would be neat."
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
    • "I did. I started a company to help the rest of the galaxy. Only felt right."
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
    • "Their eyes. You can tell a lot by just staring into their eyes."
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
    • "It might not sound exotic, but I didn't think I'd ever be able to see the Jedi Temple on Coruscant in my lifetime. Still amazes me I can."
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
    • "Rewatching Bucky Stardust and listening to old tunes on my stereo."

• 1. What are your religious beliefs?
    • "The Force protects us all."
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
    • "Either a jedi master or dead."
  • 3. What is your favorite sin?
    • "Like I said Honey, ask Taam."
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar?
    • "Double order of gin and orange juice, stirred not shaken. I'm not a plebian who thinks the shaker is Sylvar's gift to the world. Also, the bartender if they're cute."
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
    • "My quickdraw. I don't see the point of being the second one to draw their sword."
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for?
    • "Being a hero."
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
    • "8 for Generosity. I don't bother with being greedy. If I got something, it's for everyone to use."
    • "3 For Forgiveness. Don't be sorry, be better. Or be dead."
    • "10 for Loyalty. I don't make empty promises."
    • "7 for Wit. I'd like to think I'm funny."
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
    • "Be evil. I'm sure some would argue semantics, but I can't do it. What is evil? Oh shut it, you know, you just wanna justify your wrongdoings. I can't do that."
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
    • "Trashy Romance or cheap sci fi. Preferably Both. I'm a sucker for it."
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
    • " Valery Noble Valery Noble . I know there's some juicy stories in those pages."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom