Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 inch tall and hunting for Terenthium

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
The tiny little Madalorian took a deep breath and studded her blasters they looked crude. but they were her size they looked like the wepon a child would fit on a toy figure.
they were real of cource made by herself years of studdy made her a dab hand at micro engendering.
She needed something verry light and strong.

Lyth Meran

The owner of " Ckarehouse Dah's Song steel mining facility fun for all the family." asteroid had lost it's rights to Kami in a Sabak game. well more like after the game he hired her to kill his wife but the wife offered up the rights to kill him. Lyth took the rights.
as a sighn.

[member="Lyth Meran"]

She was looking at the ones who had come, a little sister wanted metal that was hard to come by and she could work with that while standing in her beskar'gam with a bow of her head. The icy blue armor displaying her regal cloak and the jakobeast lining with fur around the collar before she spoke looking at the small As-Aki with a look on her face. "Well met now come little sister, tell me what it is you wisht o make and we will strive to aid you." There was a small look of enjoyment under her mask before securing her sonic shotgun and multi-purpose rifle on her back ready for anything that could prove a problem in the future. She was after all the clan mother of the Willamina clans.

Lyth Meran

Flying up to the other Mandalorian Lyth looked her straight in the visor.
" I need it to make armor. " she admitted floating up and making a uninterested shrug.
"Im wearing stuff of a toy i need decent gear."

Stephanie would have shown up after getting a lead that said Kami would be here, she had met Kami a while back and she had fallen hard for her and she couldnt go around like nothing had ever happened. So she would show up and come up to her "Hey Kami"

[member="Kami Meran"]
[member="Lyth Meran"]

[member="Stephanie Brown"] [member="Tysk Willamina"] [member="Grey"]

The station was.... well delapidated to say the least. still if it held the ore they had work to do.
​" greetings. I trust you have your affaire in order? " Kami asked the others.

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Stephanie Brown"] [member="Lyth Meran"]

Tysk stood there while she was looking around the station with a raised eyebrow. "Yes." She said it while moving and the mandalorian worked on some of the things they had been setting up o upgrade her gear and test out some of the new improvements to it. The built in flight systems were something of a nice feature compared to some of the others and she wanted to give these new wrist weapons a field test before anything when her helmets sensors were spanning outwards to see the others and try to see what they might present in terms of a threat or challenge if the time came when she slid her sonic shotgun making sure it was primed and calibrated.

Lyth Meran

( [member="Tysk Willamina"] [member="Stephanie Brown"] it's not Song steel now sorry its more just a lighter metal.
Looks like we don't need this thread. other than to get the mine it'll be full of pirates . )

Lyth Walked in in her armor.
" We need to secure this location. im picking up a lot of com chatter for an Abandoned station. "
She admitted. approaching Tysk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom