Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2.0 Me!!!

As she was caught rose endured a severe pain from her leg. "Yeah, yeah, um actually i don't know." It took a few second of going though the file to find one. Once she found she lifted her right arm up. It started to open revealing ll the components within. "Can you see it in there?"

[member="stardust"]

She took a cord and reached to the back of her own head removing a chip and replacing the chip with one cord end and put it into her arm"alright yea I'm in one sec"she said as she started making changes turning the pain receptors down and reaction up"OK try it now"she said as she unhooked and put the chip back in
[member="Rose Blade"]

As star was "Inside" her she could feel her messing around with the pain receptors it felt really weird for someone to be messing around with her system but it was bound to happen sometime.. As star unhooked herself she was waiting for a reaction from her because last time some one tried to steal her info the were flooded by the emotions she bottles up and the pain she's kept in her. "Yeah i thinks it's better this time." Rose stood up and walked around the room. "Thanks for that. i owe yah." She said with smile

[member="stardust"]

She blinked as her eyes came back online "yea yea there we go" she said and watched her" amazing that k god we got you fixed up"shs said and stood smiling"i believe your commander is awaiting you outside if your Ready
[member="Rose Blade"]

Rose smiled then looked at star. "Well they don't know resurrection plan. And once i died the fleet would be left to you to control." Rose then walked over to a wall and placed her hand on it. The wall opened reveling weapons and a suit of rose. When rose finished changing she looked at star so you can decide to tell them who i am or you go on controlling the corps until i "return".
[member="stardust"]

Rose smiled at star for what she said. "Fine i will let only these troopers know i'm still live. But we must keep this a secret from james." Then looking at the troops out side. Lets go see a reaction you'll never see from them again." She said smiling.
[member="stardust"]

Right before she was going to open the door she felt a slight tap on her back and turned around to see what she wanted and she was handed two sabers rose looked at them when star aid she made one just incase. Rose looked up at her and quickly hugged her "Thank you." Once she backed away her arms opened and took the sabers hiding them in them. Once they closed rose turned towards the door and said. "Shall we go and get everything back in place?"

[member="stardust"]

As they walked out rose had some troubles at first changing the brightness then she had gotten the hang of it. When they approached the group of troopers they all pointed their guns at rose. By this time she just smiled at them and raised her hand unlocking their clips making them fall to the ground.

[member="stardust"]

Rose smiled as they're clips feel out and watching them scramble for their pistols until star said it was rose. On of the trooper "Oh yah if it is how come she's in another body??" He said Rose stepped forward in front of star and looked up i'm sure i'm currently the only one that can make a whole fleet go into hyperspace and come here while i'm not on the ship." As soon as she said that Medical corps fleet jumped out of hype space and started to descend towards them. Rose looking back at star. Oh while i was "dead" They built Quarter rooms for you in each ship so. You can come along if you want." she said with a smile.

[member="stardust"]

Rose looked up at the drop ships pouring out and heading in their direction and over hearing what star said and looking back at her with a playful smile and winking at her. Then the drop ships surrounded them. The drop ships doors opened rapidly with troops jumping out of them ready to kill. Rose then used telepathy to star "Ah right forgot i created the software to..." Rose then screamed in pain falling down to her knees and holding her head as the troop shot stun grenades and tranquilizer darts.

[member="stardust"]

Shewatched them pour out and then surround them as her sabers came to her hands as she looked all around"roooose what are they doing"she then looked over to here her scream and listened as guns and grenades fired, however she held up her hands and every dart stopped and she closed her eyes shielding [member="Rose Blade"] as she said telepathy "rose what is going on

Rose was still on her knees screaming when she heard star speak using telepathy. "Ahhhhhhhhhh! On white castle there's a machine that. AHhhhhhhhhh!" The soldiers taking advantage when star closed her eye's eight heavy armored troops with mini guns jumped out of the dropships just unleashing hell." creates a virus that no one can defeat. It messes with you pain receivers and then starts to damage you memory wiping out parts one by one."

[member="stardust"]

She held up as she started blocking shots as fast as she could"upload your memory to me now...that's a order!"she said as she crouched and let a ring of blue fire out that would kill and destory most things"do it hurry I can't hold out much longer...wait....destroy the ship

[member="Rose Blade"]

Rose still feeling like her skin was being eating off she started to cry in pain. "No! the virus will up load to........ Ah" She cry again from the pain. " To you and i know you my master and everything but it'll wipe you out in second.............Ahhh." rose opened her eyes seeing star crouch. Rose knew what she was going to do so before star unleashed it rose quickly using force rage and punching the ground while using force push and sending a shock wave all around her sending the troops flying back hitting trees and the ships. "You can try to.... bring it down. Befo...re they get back....up." Then again she screamed in pain.
[member="stardust"]

She looked to the ship as it hovered and reached with the force as she focused on it and started crushing it slowly, she struggled but then she growled and started to crush it, the screeching of metal as it was crushed ringed out as whoever was in attempted to escape...however finally she crushe dit and through to towards the troops panting "
[member="Rose Blade"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom