Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2.0 Me!!!

After what it felt like hours she had pinged to [member="stardust"] personal ship. Once rose was in the ships main frame she got into the ships HUD and spelled I'm gonna light the plane on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rose was pretty sure that would get her attention and she would know who it was.

Strdust had her HUD linked to the ships HUD as it made it easier when she walked around and such, however when a random message appeared she jumped and looked at it analyzing it a couple times before pulling a message thing up and typing"who are you?
[member="Rose Blade"]

Rose thinking to her self "Well crap that didn't work" At this point she had forgotten her name but the field of grass coming up looked familiar. Then she typed on the HUD again i can't remember what my name is..... or.....was.... But! the field of grass looks familiar! it was the same field that they had trained before. She took control of the ship and landed it in the feild then types "This place feels familiar! But i cant tell how. Can you remember?"

[member="stardust"]

I don't know what my name is all i can remember but......" She lost train of thought as four drop ships full of troops land near stars ships. Troops poured out lining up as a commander goes up to star and say. "I'm sorry to inform you ma'am that rose was killed during a pirate boarding she managed to kill all the pirates but with the cost of her own life. I'm sorry to be telling you this." Sid the commander that couldn't even look her in the eye while telling her this.

[member="stardust"]

She got out and watch dthe troops lined up her hand on her blaster just in case

Then the commander spoke

And you could swear her green skin pailed"give me a minute"she said walking inside as she started to message her again"what was your loat thought before entering the mainframe
[member="Rose Blade"]

"Um i came from this direction before i entered your mainframe (From the direction of LC-2) But hey those ships i can get into. " And only a few second later the dropships doors closed tih no one inside to close them. then she jumped back to the fighter. "How come i can get into those military ships?"

[member="stardust"]

She started digging into the box pulling the booze out and setting it down grabbing the instructions and setting the cryotube out"your name is Rose blade....do you remember my name?"she said as she started looking the machine up finding the instructions and following them"
[member="Rose Blade"]

She said as the astromech droid rolled up to the fighter. "Wait whats this?" Rose jumped into it. For a second the droid started to freak out then it just stopped then it was rose voice agai "Goddam! ahhhhhh! that hurt! Well i'm back sort of? Ok if you read the folder you get it ready for transfer!"

She jumped then sighed as she started reading and nodded"OK I need you to prepare and take all the memories you can as what you gave me mat not work"she said as she grabbed the droid and connected it as she started"OK power at one hundred percent.... OK transfers ready transferring....NOW"she said and hit the button as [member="Rose Blade"]s' conscious was posted over to the news body's memory as she monitored the process"god speed

The second [member="stardust"] started the transfer rose was being overflow with all her past knowledge of a lot of militarize servers and a few banks serves. The transfer wen't smoothly and the second the download completed rose sat up very quickly snapping back to reality. Rose taking heavy breaths fast.But her chest left heavier then usual and she looked down slightly and started to laugh and laying back down with her hand covering her face.

[member="stardust"]

She watched with anticipation and some sort but them caught her as she bolted uo and looked at her"easy easy easy breath OK...might be a little odd OK"she said and helped her lower down"what so funny"she said then sighed with a light smile and hugged her"don't you ever do anything stupid again you hear me"she said tearing up"
[member="Rose Blade"]

[member="stardust"] helped her lay back down then saying "i'd never thought i'd have this much pressure on my chest ever." then chuckling. It caught her by surprises that star war hugging her and saying never do anything stupid like that again. Rose wrapped her arms around star as she started to tear up." I can't promise that i won't do anything stupid but i will promise i will be as save as possible." She said resting her head on the shoulder.

She patted hr back and nodded smiling as she pulled away"yea big size dos create some pressure however"she said as she started pulling clothing out and handing it to her"get dressed I have to make sure the diagnostics are working and everything moves correctly "she said and would wait as she got everything ready
[member="Rose Blade"]

Rose grabbed the cloths from [member="stardust"] and listened to her once she finished talking she climbed out from the tube and started to get dressed once she was almost done getting dressed but she was having trouble sith the zypers on the chest so she just left it half open she then walked over to star. "Alright i'm ready for the diagnostics. But i do feel a little light headed."

She nodded as she typed in a data pad"yea just read your on that it'll be normal for a hour or two should go away"she said and pulled a little light out"OK were gonna see if you can move your head correctly "she said and held the light up" OK look up at the light

[member="Rose Blade"]

OK good seems to work that way"she said and repeated the step going down then left them right before noddimf"oj you can stand right now which is good bit"she said walking a few feet away"try walking to me"she said smiling
[member="Rose Blade"]

Well yah but we just have to pray all the parts in the legs stay working this body was only a prototype but we could never finish it due to certain event's. As rose walked to [member="stardust"] her right leg gave out for a second making her stumble and almost crash into star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom