Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16 JUNE 2013 - Galaxy Map Update

Cira

C
Thanks!

Just a random note, which isn't really imperative....

But I cannot for the life of me find "Dalla's Nexus Station" on wookieepedia... on google... or on any kind of star wars reference....

-___- What is it???!!

Cira

C
Dark Onyx said:
Look it up. lolz. I am trying to find a link for you. If I find it I will post it.
I did. I searched in Bing. I searched in Google. I searched in Wookieepedia. I scoured Star Wars Lore. I searched using all kinds of different keyword combinations for over two hours...

Nothing. -__-

Cira

C
Akio Kahoshi said:
Me either, though I imagine its not much. A space station, or just a spot, rather than a planet.
The reason why it irks me.... is that it is on the map... but there is no star wars reference for it...

*eye twitches*

Again, it's minor and not really big in the grand scheme of things.... just irks me that there is something there on the map that there isn't even a wookiee reference on it.

At least tell me where it is so I don't have to hunt. It's probably something the original creator of the map added in, and can be taken out. We're finding stuff on this map all the time, ie: Zonama Sekot x2 was fixed this go around.

Daala at first used the Night Hammer in her effort to reunite the fragments of the Empire, taking the ship from system to system in order to secure loyalties, forge alliances, and motivate the subjects of the Empire to work harder. Around her new ship, Daala gathered 112 Victory-class Star Destroyers and another 45 Imperial-class Star Destroyers; the Night Hammer and its accompanying fleet remained docked at a nexus station in the Deep Core as Daala prepared to take action with her new forces. She met with Vice Admiral Gilad Pellaeon in the Night Hammer's ready room to select their first target; after concluding that Coruscant was too difficult a fight and putting it off as a later potential target, Daala decided to eliminate the New Jedi Order at their Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4. With theVictories, Cronus would occupy the New Republic's attention elsewhere, while Pellaeon would lead the first wave of the attack on Yavin with the Imperials and Daala would follow in the Night Hammer to secure the system.[1]
When two Jedi Knights, Kyp Durron and Dorsk 81, infiltrated Daala's muster of the fleet and overheard her plans, the Admiral was forced to move up her schedule. Cronus was dispatched to wreak havoc on Khomm and elsewhere, while Pellaeon was sent directly to Yavin 4 with his fleet of seventeen Imperial-class Star Destroyers. Aboard Night Hammer, Daala gathered enough of her forces to permanently occupy the praxeum. Daala's final order before launching was to rechristen the ship Knight Hammer, as a symbol of her planned destruction of the New Republic through the annihilation of the Jedi.

That's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom