Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private .

Jerking awake Gilaad found himself sitting upon a porcelain throne, all form of dignity gone from his body. “How the kark did I end up here?!” The mando shouted as he jumped off the seat that he realized was icy cold. Looking around the interior chambers of the electrum plated bathroom Gilaad wondered just who could afford such an expensive, lavish bathroom.

Grabbing a towel from the rack, Gilaad covered his lower parts with it feeling the soft Catharian silk on his bum. “Wow I need one of these.” Pressing the panel it hissed open the smell of rotten eggs filling the mercenaries nose as he walked into a chamber filled with beings with godly auras. The warrior’s knees quaked in their wake, the sheer might, the overwhelming power that filled the chamber between these pillars of death.

His heart couldn’t take it. Or perhaps it was the methane gas. Gilaad fainted on the ground. Two hands coming from the bathroom and dragging him back into the bathroom.

Otto Blank Otto Blank | Gat Tambor Gat Tambor | Strappa The Thicka | Vaulkhar Vaulkhar

"Is that so? I trust a Son under the Eye of Soloman has a secure line of credit? " Tambor remarked, an ENTIRE army and naval force commissioned by a son of the Emperor? It was a difficult deal to refuse, but seeing as he was already manning the commission of...the exact same thing from another enigmatic Sith Lord. Vaulkhar of course being the THIRD enigmatic Sith Lord to approach his office ACCOMPANIED by a black protocol droid. Some word must have gotten out , but credits were credits.

"Very well, this can be arranged, Lord Vaulkhar. Relay the details of this order to my retinue when you can and the Technoid Manufactorum shall begin work...shortly." Gat Tambor remarks coldly.

Vaulkhar Vaulkhar | Otto Blank Otto Blank | Strappa The Thicka

"That was the intent with the design yes, however, it seems I have tapped into more than I intended with this virtual lifeform simulator. I will have to record how I did it later, but I may be best to scrap this whole thing. What do you think?" Lance of Dreams replied to Elise.

"I have many modifications for such purposes," The cyborg supplied the goods to CLEM.

Atlas Kane

A
He wasn't quite sure what was going on between the GNK unit and the humanoid droid, but he had a feeling that the phrase "buy me dinner first" was somehow applicable.

"I think it's rather nice. A little bright, but tea parties are far more preferable to night terrors."

Elise

E
Location 2

Elise gave Clem a 'patpat', turning to go back to the table to scope out its fairs. An already poured cup of tea was cooling for her, almost at the perfect temperature for sipping.

Hey, was she dead?

No, the force really doesn't work like this, she reminded herself again

She picked out a cloud for Lance of Dreams Lance of Dreams and a heart for Atlas Kane , both of which she proceeded to place on them via a well aimed force throw. They attached to their metal helmets with a light 'thunk'.

While she was at it, she picked up a thin mint and nibbled.

Atlas would have to take off his helmet to have a cookie of his own; he didn't know what he was missing. She held one out, wordlessly offering him one.

Atlas Kane

A
Atlas slightly raised the mask in order to enjoy the offered baked goods. He'd lost his sense of taste a long while ago, but it seemed pleasant enough based on texture alone.

"They're good." he lied to remain polite.

He turned to the DAC unit.

"It's really not, but in a way it also is. It's weird. Organics' sleep isn't exactly ... rational. How're you liking it?"

Dak Dak Elise Lance of Dreams Lance of Dreams CLEM

"Don't mind the noise, it's just the system purge. This fever dream will end momentarily... or you'll be stuck here. Whatever you want really. While I'm still here, does anyone else need a recreational injection of any kind?" The cyborg said as an arm appeared from beneath its robe with waaaaay too many needles and doodads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom