Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private .

Vaulkhar stood in silence upon the streets of Christophsis, watching the world pass by him through baleful eyes. It had been days since the altercation between the Sith Brotherhood and the Lord of Extinction. None expected the fallen Jedi to step up and challenge the rule of the Dark Lord publicly, and many, Vaulkhar included, were left disappointed by the responses of the Emperor. Where did the fire within his people go? When did they bend low and kiss the feet of the false prophet? Did Vaulkhar care? No, no, he did not. What he cared about was destroying everything his father and his council of pups had built upon the backs of the innocent and genuine imperial people. No longer did he feel the touch of joy or love, but common sense pointed him in the direction of doing right by the people. The only way to establish power in the galaxy is with the support of the masses, not the likes of the Sith or the Jedi. Under the ire of the people, both orders would break.

"Sir," a voice called out to Vaulkhar, but went unanswered. "Sir!" she called out again, this time waving in the beast's face.

"Hmm," Vaulkhar looked over at the woman, his burning eyes settling on the smaller woman. "I am surprised you would approach me publicly. Do you not see the masses of people avoiding me, woman?"

"I am here to collect you for mister Tambor, sir," she said, smiling through whatever fear she may hold within her.

"Very well," he said, stepping after her.

The two strode through the halls of whatever generic office building reigned as the Lord of War's choice for the meeting. The walls were barren, devoid of any decoration or color. It did not surprise the former-Sith in the slightest. It appeared most people in places of power, and proper strength cared not for the simplicities of material things. Once they reached the office of the skakoan's office, she opened the door and allowed Vaulkhar to enter.

Without much thought, Vaulkhar stepped within. "I am seeking the Lord of War."

Last edited:
Dak wanders into the pure white room, glancing around aimlessly as he attempts to discern what strange happenings of reality were taking place here.

"
Hello?" he questions, his modulated tone echoing throughout the vast expanse of nothing. There is only silence.

Confused and terribly alone, the droid opts to continue forward, pressing off further into anomaly in hopes of finding himself; or anyone else.

"
I've got a bad feeling about this..."

Elise

LORD OF WAR

The methane atmosphere continued to cloud the office even after the blast door hissed open to reveal the Bloody-Handed Bastard of the house Zambrano. Like most any other client, Gat ultimately didn't care who they were - only that they could put up a line of credit to back their demands. Without his atmospheric suit and faulty vocal modulator - Gat Tambor's voice was utterly terrifying. Unfettered from any interference, he regarded Vaulkhar and the unannounced droid companion. Like anyone else, Gat didn't feel threatened in the slightest.
"Mister Vaulkhar - and what brings you to the office of the Technoid Manufactorum?" Tambor inquires, arching a brow before evening out his expression to cold stoicness.

or298Dl.png

Atlas Kane

A
What was a droid doing in whatever nightly terrors constituted his dreams?

And why was everything colourless and glowing? In fact, why did the light cause him to strain his eyes so much?

A voice broke his thoughts and the indomitable silence. Mechanic, artificial, it came from somewhere up ahead.

"... Hey." he reluctantly replied. His voice was coarse, his throat was dry.

Dak Dak Elise

The Skakoan's voice caught the droid by surprise. He hadn't recalled arriving at the Technoid Manufactorum, and these faces in front of him did not exist within his memory banks. "Can you... see me?" His receptors shift down to his own hands and he wiggles the digits. Something still felt wrong.

Another voice beckons him.

His photorecptors rise, blinded by the white expanse once again.

"
You?" the DAC cocks his head at the Sith "I have no recollection of you either."

Elise

E
FINE!

Brats.

Title: Fevered Dreams

Location 1- srs business in white meeting room

Location 2- tea party in other white meeting room

Location 2​

Elise found herself in a pure white room, staring at a wall that was almost too bright at first glance. Voices pull up from behind her. The woman turned, giving a soft blink as she came upen Dak Dak and Atlas Kane . "Oh, hello," she murmured, stepping forward towards them both. She felt their confusion through the force, its presence strong inside her too.

How had she gotten here?

She was thirsty.

A rush of energy came from the left. She turned her head, finding a tea table sitting calmly in place as if it had always been there, and belonged there without question.

"...Oh," she stated, almost dumbly.

"Well this isn't how the force works."

Last edited by a moderator:
Otto sat in the corner of Gat Tambor Gat Tambor 's office, reclining himself to a couch as he had a bubble-shaped helmet to breath in the methane filled room, juggling an oorp with his tongue that extended from his split maw, chortling to himself as he held a datapad in front of his face, his sausage-like fingers tapping away as he was selling slaves over the holonet and making more money breathing than most people in the galaxy. The Belugan prince would momentarily look up as Vaulkhar Vaulkhar entered the room before returning his gaze to the datapad as he let out a giddy and slobbery little giggle.

Strappa The Thicka

S
The floor rumbled beneath each step Strappa took towards the office of the Mighty Gat Tambor. It was as if each step was a seismic anomaly of its own. He wore a special respirator, each of his flaccid, dangling tentacles that hung from his face had its own exit port. It was not as if he needed it, as the methane itself made way for him in fear of his astronomical beefiness. The undead monstrosity took a step out of the way in his wake. Out of fear? Perhaps, perhaps not, Strappa wasn't so weak that he needed empathy. He began to sit down in one of the many seats in Gat Tambors office. A small squeak of unknown origin could be heard just before his strapping posterior reached the seat. It was the sound of the chair screaming before it was subjected to the might of Strappa The Thicka.

<Yes. I would also like to know what brings you to the office of the Technoid Manufactorum.>

Some might find the bold size of this voice in a narrative representation was overboard, but in fact it was required to convey the sheer power of the clicks and pops of his native Geonosian language that emanated from his voicebox.

Atlas Kane

A
He suddenly found himself in the meeting chambers of a great conglomerate. The feeling of immense power bore down upon his comparatively tiny frame.

A cold shiver ran down his spine as he peered at the skakoan the golden mask.

White light blinded him again and he saw a droid before him; his voice matched the one he heard mere moments ago.

"N-neither do I." his voice was barely above a whisper.

He attempted to clear his throat, but that only made the feeling of his parched throat only worsened. Taking a thermally controlled metal container filled with an herbal infusion from his belt, he unscrewed the lid and poured some of the tea into the makeshift cup.

Another figure approached, then a tea table and ... he stopped trying to make sense of it. Taking a seat he set the cup onto the table.

"You?" he asked the other two, presenting the thermos to them. He was well aware that droids did not drink liquids, but something otherworldly gave him the feeling that perhaps he might like to try.

The sound of a GNK-droid echoed within the back of his mind as he sipped the tea.

Elise Dak Dak CLEM

Dak jumps at the Gonk's sudden addition to their conversation.

"
I will never get used to your language," he mutters, collecting himself. Despite having never met this unit before, he felt in this moment a bond - as if they had known eachother their entire operational time. He looks between the small group forming in this strange white space. "It can't be a dream. And given myself and my loud companion here, it's unlikely to be the Force. Truly a mystery."

Vaulkhar looked upon the immense figure that is Gat Tambor, exuding raw power within the room. The fallen Jedi had long since forgotten the feeling of fear, but apprehension? Well, with not only the Lord of War, but also the Lords of Death and Famine in his presence, Vaulkhar knew he must tread carefully among the four horsemen of riches. Removing his mask, he stared the skakoan down in silence for several seconds, allowing the methane to set in. Being a creature of undeath, he remained entirely unphased by the gas, unable to smell or taste it. While normal mortals would perish beneath the effects of methane, the bastard shrugged it off with ease.

"I am here to discuss a contract between the Technoid Manufactorum and the people I represent," Vaulkhar crossed his arms over his chest and threw a datapad at the table. "That is the order we wish to settle upon our first deal, seeking an entire fleet and military force of ships and droids. Beyond that, we're even looking for a small loan of one trillion credits to bankroll this movement of ours."

A creepy black protocol droid stepped into the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom