Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"10 years of experience" Guy Needs Critique; Chaos Says, "Meh?"

I constantly like to say I have ten years of roleplaying experience under my belt, but I'm never really sure if I do my posts well enough or everythings up to par. I know I don't pump out posts as fast as a majority might (different environment might be it, not much of a texter so speed typing is difficult), but I still like to hear feedback about not only my characters but the profile/persona I write as OOC.

I say profile/persona because if you trapped me in a corner IRL I probably wouldn't as verbose as I am writing this post.

Anyway, your sharp and piercing critiques are awaited.

#TyrannyDoesntReign #TyrannyPours

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Since to my knowledge we've never RP'd IC, my feedback would be sporadic at best. Though, I have always wanted to ask you what your favorite type of RP would be? You know, what kind of thread would really get you excited to be posting in? Adventure, romance, industrial, or Fleeting maybe?

I've always wondered since your signature is either a Killjoy or a pointed awareness of George Lucas' writing style. Lol. :D

Jay Scott Clark said:
Since to my knowledge we've never RP'd IC, my feedback would be sporadic at best. Though, I have always wanted to ask you what your favorite type of RP would be? You know, what kind of thread would really get you excited to be posting in? Adventure, romance, industrial, or Fleeting maybe?

I've always wondered since your signature is either a Killjoy or a pointed awareness of George Lucas' writing style. Lol. :D
I'm actually a big fan of mystery RP and Wu Tang Kung Fu stories.

The second moreso because it's combat, but exaggerated to almost silly extremes.

Ferian Adair said:
Centre your signature, for feth sakes. <_<
Does he even have a signature? Because if he does, I can't see it.

On a more serious note: Love the playby. Love it. So much<3
As for your writing... I haven't seen to much, but from what I've seen it's good! :) The flow is nice and it has a good amount of detail. I'd say what you could maybe work on, but I'm to tired to think of something like that to say.
GRADE RECIEVED: A

[member="Darth Realmstream"]

You made me google the dude/folks/song in your avatar because it's just.. I can't look away. I regretted it.

...I still can't look away though.

Then I read a few of your posts and they're actually quite good! Until halfway through when I go back to looking at your signature o.o

Werdla Dardalab said:
[member="Darth Realmstream"]

You made me google the dude/folks/song in your avatar because it's just.. I can't look away. I regretted it.

...I still can't look away though.

Then I read a few of your posts and they're actually quite good! Until halfway through when I go back to looking at your signature o.o
Yes...be entranced by my hypnotic vision...

tumblr_n5w536vlkV1t12wp3o2_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom