Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

04/02 - Getting Invaded! :D

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Congratulations on finishing Soledad, folks. And a big hand to our own Jaime/Shinju, who helped me motor through the last bit and was crucial throughout.

We're also dang close to finishing Force to be Reckoned With, the Valen dominion. Good work on that, folks, and a big plus to @[member="Meret Blackmoon"] for getting us back on track on that. Only twenty posts left -- let's knock it out.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/16260-a-force-to-be-reckoned-with/

Also, because it's time for some real fun, the faction admins of Fringe have invited OP to stage an invasion of us in the next few days. It'll probably be an invasion of Kayri, and the objectives/scenarios are simple, streamlined, and really fun. There's going to be some interesting things up for grabs! Win or lose, we're going to have a blast with this.

Sweet wait the invasion on Atrisia is done right? We can fight in this one correct? Or do we have to wait until that one finishes completely with no one posting to join?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
It'll be a couple of days until the OP invasion starts, and by then the Atrisia fight should have been put to bed. Ashin's giving terms to Akio right now, just waiting on his post. Either way, if the first invasion's ending (which it is) and the second (and much better) invasion is starting up, and you're not posting anymore in the first one, joining the second is totally fine.

This is gonna be GRAND. The invasion terms and objectives that Ayden and I hashed out are pretty great, based on all the invasions I've participated in. At a guess, everyone will have a blast.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Unlike every invasion EVER, this one has been invited by the collective faction admins of the invaded party, in an attempt to minimize the standard angst and just have some fun.

So I am a triple Leo with my sun in Virgo and that means I am a very Organized Drama Queen. (gets out whiteboard) How do you organize the invasion? I would ask for pledges, each character committing to a minimum of 5 posts consisting of 2 ( 5 sentence ) paragraphs---none of this 2 sentence answer back posts lol....am I hard ass, yes , excellence seeks excellence We could further divide the faction into two teams and run a competition between thw two teams for the best posts. Runs off stage..........................

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Meret Blackmoon"] - Love the initiative, but that's not quite how a formal invasion works around here these days. The faction bosses are in the final stages of nailing down how it's going to be run, and you'll have your objectives and subdivisions delivered soon enough. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom