Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“Hello Darkness My Old Friend..”

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak Darkstar

Welcome to Chaos!

Happy to have you friend, if you've got any questions or interests please let us know!

The pleasure is mine. I am passionate about all things dark. The Sith have been the Force Faction I admire. Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el
tells me you are on staff of The Sith Order, are you Dark Lord and Emperor or is it more Like The Brotherhood of Darkness or The Dark Council that rules as one?
Welcome to Chaos!

The Sith Order is our big dark side faction at the moment. Darth Strosius Darth Strosius up there is one of their staff members, so he is def the person to ask about Sithy things.
Thank you for guiding me to the true heirs of the darkness.

Your help is appreciated.

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak Darkstar

We're currently united under an Emperor, Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean , with no real council in place. There are just various individuals and some groups vying for various levels of power and influence but in general most are either unlanded or govern a single planet. I'm just one of the staff on the team lol, no real IC position
All hail the Emperor!

I like ruling systems / planets to prove yourself. If you cannot command a planet how can you rule a galaxy?

I understand, I look forward to writing together and probing my worth for The Order.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom