Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Words of darkness

When he was called he couldn't help but answer it after all if he gets a summon from Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex himself it must be important, besides ignoring his summons only serves to disrespect and possibly infuriate and he was not a man to anger. He arrived in his lighter Gam that he had recolored to fit a black and gold mixture a custom coloring he chose for it. Once he arrived he was surprised to see the presence of Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae who was here at this prison, It was possible that she was one of the few who was caught and brought here. He gave a bow of greetings to Carnifex, his cyan eyes looked about the room as he saw two others who he didn't recognize ...yet one of them had a scent of familiarity to her but he cannot place why.

The white haired one Raya Najwa Zambrano Raya Najwa Zambrano was a interesting one from the looks of things acting like a standard child but she had enough pull to be here perhaps a relative to Carnifex same as Gunnr Zambrano Gunnr Zambrano who held the scent of someone he's met before and cared for...but he cannot place who.

You called for me?

There was a purpose to his coming but that was for anyone here in this room to disclose if they know what and or why.

Though some might view Raya's childlike attitude and disregard for decorum as unbecoming of a daughter of one of the most dangerous and influential Sith Lords in the galaxy, Carnifex never made any effort to disabuse her of this behavior, and, in fact, tacitly approved of it. His daughter's arms swing around his neck, her weight barely of any consequence against her mountainous father. There were no outbursts or any fatherly mirth, his face never changed expression regardless of what went on around him. His daughter slid down his back and onto the floor, Carnifex shifting slightly to look at her while also keeping an eye on Stardust and Gunnr.
"Good afternoon, daughter." Carnifex reached out and ruffled Raya's hair, a rare display of paternal affection. "The twi'lek requires your assistance." Another instance of Carnifex's habitual dehumanization of other people beyond those in his immediate circle, as he does not refer to Stardust as Stardust in this instance but rather as the vague twi'lek, even though just a few seconds prior he was conversing with her on a first-name basis. Everything Carnifex did, every word that passed his lips, was designed for domination and control.
There was little room for anything else.
Although he did observe Stardust with curiosity as she directly lied to Gunnr's face in regards to the ultimate fate of Adara's mother, willingly becoming complicit in the grand conspiracy that Carnifex had created in his quest for possession. "The United Clans committed many crimes," Carnifex said, "It is good that the Mandalorians have been culled so harshly. Such a race of frothing invalids deserves to be smudged out of history." The words had barely left his mouth when the door opened, heralding the arrival of Skorvek.
Carnifex had not verbally called for him to arrive, but merely utilized an advanced sonic beacon that was finely tuned to Skorvek's biometric signature. Only he could hear the droning dirge.
"Skorvek," called out Carnifex, authority laced through every syllable like a master calling for his hound, "The Lady Seneschal has a use for you."
He then turned his attention back to Stardust, his gaze intensely burrowing into her. "But as for you, Stardust, you shall stay here as our guest for as long as you remain in my wife's good graces. Pray that never changes."

Last edited:
“Oh. My. Voorpahs.” I want to keep this moment for the rest of my life.

My Dad mussed up my hair. He gets me. A sensation of pure familial joy rockets out of my fingers and toes, flickers of falanassi illusions burst around the room. Multi-coloured voorpahs chasing mini-Raya’s riding fluffy Nexu around Girak-Kaine in circles. My half-brother tries to hold back a laugh, even shoves his hand over his mouth. Just like one day I will cause my father to belly laugh, my brothers shall never last long without laughing at my antics.

It gets better. Not only does my dire black raincloud father act glad to see me, he needs me to heal someone.

Me. Raya Najwa (yes, it rhymes) Zambrano is necessary. The healing flows from my fingers through Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae with an emotional delight my Epicanthix side dictates shouldn’t be felt by any other. Maybe that’s what went wrong? Unlike my pureblood Epicanthix siblings, Momi Gun and Dad, I can’t help project my emotions. And today? Today is joyful, glorious and beautiful. Thus my healing energy is joyful, glorious and beautiful.

Combined with the delight is the wonder of what Gunnr does to my Dad. How he makes concessions for Gunnr to sleep, to smile and how she raises my half-siblings. How they fight when they’re side by side. A side I’m not connected to as I swing my arm over Girak-Kaine’s shoulders and hug my little brother so hard around the neck he yelps and tries to flail away.

“C’mon, Gigi. Magnus and I were gonna play cut a mook, you should come. Work on your sword skills without going all ‘oh noes, a vision!’ and fall over. C’mon c’mooon. Leave the parental units to their... oh... oh wow.” There Skorvek stands, Adara’s favourite Uncle, and I not so gently attempt to tug Gigi away. Let the Adults do the whole reunion bonding thing.

“F-father?” Gigi peers up at our Dad, a question as to whether he should follow his big half-sister or not. Poor kid, he was born allergic to rebellion and I cannot wait until Magnus and I convince him to listen to our bad influences. “Uncle Skorvek, it’s...” Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Skorvek Skorvek

“Then their fate was blessed of Nussyn, Nereus and Neaos. And we must do right by our little cousin.” Unbidden roils of rage, pain soaked into a mental context only known to Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex . Yet, the anger which burned in her soul was no hindrance or bastion of fear. Fear was burned away with her mate’s trust and resurrection. It became the passionate fuel for her pursuits, for the good of Malsheem’s denizens.

“My sister shall stay within my good graces a considerable amount of time, I would suspect. Loyal even beyond the grave, isn’t that it?” Gunnr rubbed at her cheeks with her palms, the smile softening tenderly. Laying her head on Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex ‘s shoulder, she watched the illusionary distractions with a motherly smirk. Raya wasn’t her child, but she was fond of Gunnr’s children and stayed close. After all, Ahani was Gunnr’s wife as much as she was their husband’s.

The door whooshed open, and there, framed by its’ red-ochre light was Skorvek Skorvek . At the sight of the Anubian, the Epicanthix woman’s heart and lungs ceased their rhythmic beat. Lips parted, ginger hair back from olive skin and emerald eyes. While Gunnr looked a fair bit different from Yasha, there were physical similarities taken from the Fitz-Kierke DNA in her new body. The way her eyebrows knit together, black lips parted...

“Skorvek...” Gunnr nuzzled once against Carnifex’s cheek before trotting the few steps to the Anubian, a puzzled glimpse to her face. “... you lived in the sands... and I, the red rivers. I was pregnant when we met, on... I remember so little prior to waking up in my husband’s arms, after he saved me from drowning... brother.”

Another gasp turned into a laugh, and Gunnr held out her arms to take both Skorvek’s hands. Flickers of her spirit, of the immortal soul in her made present to the Lord of Death’s.

“I do have use of you! How could I not want my brother by my side!? Look! Look, our sister Stardust is here too! We’re here, we’re together again! Honestly, brother, did you think my husband would let me die?”

Her eyes cast upon carnifex, narrowing as she inhaled and stood up letting a depe breath out as she stood to her full unarmoed height still dwarfed by the dark lord and lady easily

you need not worry about me earning her ire nor yours

Star crossed her arms behind her back and stood proudly as she looked to Gunnr Zambrano Gunnr Zambrano as a smile played across as she turned fully towards her ignoring carnifex for the moment

I do not know if you remember sister, but I made a promise a long time ago to you, back before I got caught up in everything. Fal or samb or pi' rays ijherd, I ruoss rilzi i'ay, or noi'pimd da i'ayl xsaaksemi hal doqemb pi em. And I intend to keep that

It wasn't much a lie, stardust had told yasha years ago that she would serve her even past death and would crawl from hell itself to come back and serve again. Star dropped to one knee and bowed her head

I will not go against that, now that I know where you are

Her senses perked as she sensed another enter, she slowly stood to see Skorvek Skorvek chuckling as she moved towards him and looked him over

lord of the dead, good to see your still kicking, means my infos been correct

It was a relief, star took a step back for gunnr to approach him and her eyes narrowed slightly as she looked the scene over and closed her eyes with a heavy exhale before they opened

yeah...carnifex brought her to us again...

When one has been around as long as him one would think nothing could surprise him, Until he saw Gunnr Zambrano Gunnr Zambrano approach him and speak of memories only Yasha herself could've held... the soul imprisoned on Ithor that he tried to find and retrieve ...but Carnifex was faster and when he asked him where was her soul he was met with refusal. When he allowed her hands to touch his he could feel her soul very clearly within this body, So Carnifex was right...the soul was in a safe place, What better safe place then to be one of the brides of the Zambrano family one of the most protected next to Carnifex himself.

Raya Najwa Zambrano Raya Najwa Zambrano still was a confusing creature but he was more focused on his sister being before him in a new body, Though was clear she doesn't remember her time as the Infernal....He will take that as a blessing...she was happier as this then she was as the Infernal though that meant Adara would not be remembered by her which was a down side too it...perhaps someday if she wished to know of Adara...he can tell her.

How many people knew of this secret and kept it from him...Carnifex and his brood he knew would not tell him for security reasons but How long has the emerald dragon known..has she just found out herself? Or has she known longer and refused to tell him about it....For a moment Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae could tell Skorvek had a minor flare of rage directed towards her...no doubt she can put two and two together, Before he turned to Gunner again.

I suppose not..Though I did not expect this...then again I suppose you can be as old as I am or older and still be surprised..it seems..

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

"Go with her, Girak-Kaine." The commanding voice of his father cut through any notion of objection that might have begun to formulate in the young boy's mind, his steely gaze silencing any argument. "I will come to you later, and I will bring a gift." A bit of enticement to grease the wheels of their departure, manipulation of the most fundamental kind. A child did not require grand elaborate plans to make them do your bidding, they only needed a firm guiding hand.
With that dealt with, Carnifex affixed his gaze back on the trio assembled before him. What a motley crew they were; a towering Epicanthix warrioress, a green-skinned Twi'lek gunslinger, and an Anubian Lord of the Dead bound not by birth but by something far more intimate. There was an old proverb that Carnifex had read in passing during his many travels across the galaxy; the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. Looking out at the three of them he reckoned that those old words held a great deal of truth in them.
Which fit perfectly in with the Dark Lord's many ambitions, keeping these three together through manipulation of their ties to the person Gunnr used to be.
"Old oaths," mused Carnifex, "Made with a child who no longer exists, Stardust. The woman you see before you is everything that child was not. Your words may resonate with her, but they do not resonate with me. I require greater proof of your loyalty to Gunnr." He stalked towards the Twi'lek, each step echoing across the room like the tolling of a death knell. "Which is why I have a task for you to complete. Do this for me, and I will allow your old oath to stand."
Carnifex retrieved a small holoprojector from the confines of his robe and switched it on with his thumb. Immediately, a holographic image was projected above the device in traditional translucent blue. It was a planet, one that Stardust might recognize.
"This is Alderaan." Perhaps Stardust might have sensed what the Dark Lord was going to ask her to do, maybe she didn't, but he had never taken her considerations into his designs before so it was doubtful he would now. "You will infiltrate this world and assassinate Yasha Cadera." An image of the individual in question replaced Alderaan, as beautiful as the last moment he had seen her.
"Bring her body to me."

“Yes, father.” Girak-Kaine bowed his head with a crisp salute, then hugged his father’s side, before letting Raya take him by the hand. Young in comparison to all Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex ’s children, Raya doted on her even younger siblings like a true firstborn older sister, and gave Girak-Kaine a gigantic grin.

“Thanks, Daddy! See ya laters! Ooooooo wonder what he’s gonna bring ya? C’mon, chum, this time’ll be fun, Promise.” Off she trotted, dragging Girak-Kaine behind until her natural sunshine state brought a legitimate smile to the haunted young teen’s face.

Gunnr watched them go, her hands still in her brother Skorvek Skorvek ’s, a twinge of the complex emotions a mother held for her child awash upon her face. The nibble of the inside of her lip, a quirked eyebrow betraying to those who knew her previous form, the only emotion Yasha would e’ere allow on her face. “I worry about that boy. He carries a sadness I do not understand, always so eager to please us as if the joys of life depend on not being a disappointment…”

With the children gone, Gunnr took another deep breath and let the thoughts radiate out and leave. They had no place in the momentary reunion of siblings to their lives. Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae made promises hazily recollected, the place and surroundings gone from her mind. Panatha, perhaps? Gunnr spent so much time on Panatha, yes. At the family manor outside the Holy City. Knelt by her feet, Gunnr bowed her head as a Queen, and offered a hand to raise Stardust up.

“Be joyous my siblings. Promises once made are renewed, and life…” The ferocious glow of Gunnr’s sensations in the Force were nothing but life. Obstinate, brave, and willfully refusing to be defeated while any held breath. She was the counterpart to Carnifex’s constant deaths, a vibrant and mighty chorus of creation. Of course death would court life, of course their souls connected. But Carnifex was not complete in the return. He demanded sacrifice, proof of devotion. At first, Gunnr merely smirked at her husband’s antics, he always did wish to protect…

“Kaine, what’s this?” The holo-image of Yasha stung her eyes. Gunnr’s hands dropped from Skorvek’s grasp, and she stared at the full black lips, the long tattoos from chin to navel unseen in beskar’kandar. No, cloth. Her voice echoed with a hard confusion, brow furrowed and breath caught.

Alderaan. A planet Gunnr’d never seen, yet her mind flashed. Wounds seering in armour, an old hound of a gurlanin whose hair sprung from under a clutched hand. Gunnr’s head tilted and eyes shut as the sight of a sacred tree expanded upward, ever spread. A woman was present, ginger hair and… she gasped on the tumult, her husband’s thick words purging the atmosphere between his lips and her ears.

“You will infiltrate this world and assassi........... ........” The rush of water. Deep, black waters stole his words and Gunnr staggered into Carnifex’s side, eyes wide and vulnerable. No context for the twinge in her chest.

“Koe?”

Stardust fear not his loud steps, she turned towards him as she stood tall and stared him down confidently. Lookomgbto the holoprojector as it was tossed down the planet of alderaan came up. She looked it over raising a brow as he spoke like she didnt know the planet...her brows furrowed... then her eyes went wide seeing yasha as she tensed up and swallowed a little before letting a breath out as she bowed her head

It was just a bit right? It wasn't yasha no yasha was gone and replaced here with gunnr before her. Sighing she raised her head again as she knew this task was not to be a easy one, both for the family and for herself

it's just a biot... that thing you call yasha and dont play stupid we both know what it is

She had to convince herself it wasn't yasha despite practically being yasha, eyes lowered again as her head bowed and hands clenched together

you will have your body, but I will need time to prepare for this task

He listened to what was said and what would usually bother him did no such thing anymore, He knew for a long time that the shell he protected was just a vong abomination living Yashas old life, Gunnr Zambrano Gunnr Zambrano however was where Yasha truly stayed and it was a better life then the one the biot is reliving, atleast here she has no memories of the torment she went through being Mandalores machine of carnage, here she can actually live a normal life.

He turned to Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae and spoke that cold neutral tone was with him yet again, He knew the biot would be guarded and whilst Stardust was a capable warrior depending who is with her depends on how much help she may need.

You know how to find me Stardust if you require resistance.

He then turned to Gunner who was having a moment as well perhaps her seeing her old body triggered something but that is speculation

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Carnifex caught Gunnr, hands who had throttled the life from countless throats as tender as lamb's wool as they cradled and caressed his beloved. He had anticipated that this very request of his would spark something in his cherished wife, a small voice deep in the back of his mind almost pleaded with him not to even utter the name nor the place; but he had allowed that voice to be swallowed up by all the others that occupied his insidious mind.
Fingers interlaced with fingers as Carnifex held Gunnr close to him, drawing her gaze up towards his face as cold emotionless eyes peered her own warm and lively eyes. "It is the past," he murmured softly, almost so softly that only Gunnr could hear. "We have to kill the past, my love. We have to let it die. Our present and our future are all that matters, the galaxy we will mold for our children. This woman represents the last threads of a rotting existence that cannot be allowed to persist."
He only responded vaguely, his explanations always concealed beneath metaphor and symbolism, often with archaic vernacular. But for as long as Gunnr had known him, in this existence and the previous one that he now sought to erase from history, she had learned to know by the faintest changes in his eyes whether or not he was telling the truth.
"Trust me always, my love." He pulled her in close for a kiss, their lips locking tenderly as his hands pulled her body closer to his. Displays of affection around others were not seen as uncommon in Epicanthix culture, even when they were intimate and bawdy. So it came as no surprise that Carnifex indulged in his wife's form for a brief moment as they kissed, though he was far more restrained than one might expect of his people.
He pulled away, breaking their kiss. "Did I not tell you to always trust me? When this is done, I will show you why it had to be."
Carnifex then turned his attention away from Gunnr and to Stardust and Skorvek, but only briefly. "You know your task, so long as it is done I do not care how long it takes. Beware the price of failure."

The odd dichotomy of Kaine Zambrano, defiant magistrate of genocide, a Dark Lord so ominous he received no mercy nor quarter and required none. Mercy was weakness, an emotional aspect to be purged. Gunnr watched her husband’s perilous nature in how thoroughly he dehumanized any outside his purview, how he left the management and rule of Malsheem to her experienced, and empathetic hand.

“What’s just a biot? What…” Experience, she’d scoffed at the word, what, her a noblewoman from Qocia?! Did her days as a Priestess in the Temple of Nussyn count for that much? The work came as easy as striking through the armpit to reach an enemy’s heart with a blade. Trained instinct. The instinct screamed as a drowning woman screamed underwater, when she knew the surf would not break, the second she saw Yasha’s holographic face. From Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae ’s tension, the bow of her head to Skorvek Skorvek ’s return to his neutral Death-Lord tone, Gunnr felt the push of some inner knowing against the tension of her mental surf. Mercy, ill fit to its’ bearer brought Gunnr into a lover’s arms.

The lover, saviour of her soul. Knuckles brushed with knuckles, bodies designed to fit within a micron’s perfections tucked close as lips which caused death whispered in adoration. Such a wide Galaxy to design from the rags and bitter stains left after his devastation. Gunnr told herself he left compassion outside his purview because she carried it for him, as a wife carries a man’s child. When Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex kissed her, the dis-ease shattered.

Unencumbered by past traumas, she was held by a man who moved empires and razed planets for her, then erased her pain. Emerald eyes shut, and Gunnr basked in the affection, freely indulged where prior she hid and cursed her skin. She was a devoted and beloved wife, and mother, valued for more than her children but for her personhood. Free. The room burst with a sensation of the pure passion of the Force, of life’s abundant and eternal grip upon the universe. For all the death and apathy Carnifex wielded, Gunnr held life’s passionate but joyful fight.

“I trust you.” Any battle for remembrance vanished, serenity returned to a lovely olive complexion with a few freckles dotted along cheeks and nose from time bathing in the sun. “And I trust my siblings will do what is for the best for our family. How did I deserve such love as this? I shall never be without you, love. And now my life is complete, my brother and sister are home. Sorry, since Koe resurrected me, there are temporary moments, although much less frequent since I shot the Mandalorian boar with the cherub. Oh, yes! Star, Skor, Koemi dug through the wreckage to recover the scourge's gun, and presented it to me as a gift at his execution. Six shots. I cannot fathom why it felt as vindicating as it did, but it was the last time my mind fluttered so.”

A bright grin stole her face. Hugged into Carnifex’s side, enjoying his form as briefly as he enjoyed hers, she nodded to a grouping of appropriately sized chaises and couches further to the edge of the room. Servants shifted, anticipating their Senechal’s orders for refreshment and comfortable places. “Come, come! We must celebrate! Your children, your lovers, the planets you rule, tell me everything. How are you? It’s been forever since we’ve sat as family. Magnus made his first force-slaying in battle not long ago, he was so proud to cut down an enemy in his father’s name. Weren’t you proud, Koemi?”

What cost would be paid, to ensure the ease of joy on Gunnr's abundant, cheerful face?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom