Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest WINNERS-Who Has the Best Butt on Chaos?

You cast your votes for best butt, and here are the results! Turns out that survey monkey will only show up to 40 responses for the free version, and I wasn’t about to pay $25 to see the last few votes, so I apologize if you voted for someone and don’t see their name up here. Or maybe someone (Cotan) bribed me to remove it.

There were a lot of butts to sort through and some surprisingly weird patterns to this. Sorting them into tiers seemed to be the best way to go ala Jon, so here they are. The characters in the tiers themselves aren’t in any particular order as they all received roughly the same amount of votes.

TIER 1: Vaylin Vaylin Romi Jade Romi Jade Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl Yula Perl Yula Perl (thanks guys, this was the ultimate bribe)

TIER 2: Tier 2: Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

TIER 3: Maple Harte Maple Harte Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Hanna Ike Hanna Ike Ryv Ryv Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus Runi Verin Runi Verin Joza Perl Joza Perl (thanks folks)

HONORABLE MENTIONS: Ala Quin Ala Quin Manu Xextos Manu Xextos Tefka Tefka Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi Gianna Aegis Gianna Aegis Lunara Azure Lunara Azure Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya Jaeson Starchaser Jaeson Starchaser Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Auteme Auteme Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan Ashryn Shiari Ashryn Shiari Abel J'Andar Beric Layne Beric Layne Mic Gallagher Vemric Keldra Srina Talon Srina Talon Magena Dray Naedira Darcrath Naedira Darcrath Caulder Dune Caulder Dune Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Allyson Locke Allyson Locke Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin Avernus Avernus Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia Kalika Vaar Kalika Vaar Luna Terrik Luna Terrik Adron Malvern Adron Malvern Farah Farah @Goose Ryuchi Ryo Ryuchi Ryo

THE BRIBES:
  • A PG-13 picture of a butt.
  • Various offers of cookies, including macarons
  • “I'll make you a real Judge so you don't have to deal with Zak”
  • Babysitting
  • insert bribe here
  • A Pulp Fiction Quote
  • “I will sub a Wookiee strip club on Denon for you”
  • “foot rub, dark chocolate, warm blankets, and…” (not exactly PG-13)
  • Free tattoo
  • Cotan Sar’andor, but like, as a bribe?
  • “No”
  • This
  • “i am broke but you can have some jelly beans”
  • “ok”
  • “I often like to twerk alone in the cantinas” x2
  • Tacos
  • Unamused discord emoji
  • Chicken nuggets
  • “I can make the holidays hell. And the nights. And days. There’s no escaping me.”
  • “You'll get extra rations of Cheetos if you play along.”
  • “I got enough for one bus ride”
  • “Graphics, subs, and more”
  • Free Discord Nitro
  • “Won't annihilate Zeltros”
  • Partridge in a pear tree
  • Tree fiddy
And lastly, one person didn’t enter anyone and just put “I love you” as a bribe.

Congrats to all of the butts listed here and thank you for all of the bribes, which can be forwarded to either my Discord or PO box, accordingly.

X0hRJUG.png

Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom