Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Upon the Cacophony of Inferno

Davadiv.png

6767756d286171a415e400ad168e7258.jpg

Sith-corruption.png
An eerie silence hung over the overlook as he gazed upon the fiery hell of a world before him.

Blistering heat carried heavy in the air as his silhouette stood overlooking one of the planets many large rivers of lava. While the heat had no effect upon him, as it would one still possessing a body, he could not deny there was something akin to its sensation to him as he reached out into the Force. There on the planet known for being home to Vader's massive fortress, he sought to immerse himself in the darker energies and reminder of his days hundreds of years ago when he had fully embraced status as Sith. A trivial pursuit to many of the present galaxy, one steeped in superstition and frail acquiesce to a long forgotten age, but one that none could deny its potential service to his needs and isolation.

Turning his gaze upwards for but a moment, issuing his hollow gaze to a destroyer that loomed in low orbit overhead, he would entertain the ghost of an instinct to grip the railing before him with one hand as his head tilted in curiosity. He had never understood the intricacies of military affair, often choosing to leave such matters to men of station to collect and command the warships he possessed over the centuries. It was not for a lack of understanding of tactical methodology or interpretation of military conduct, but for a lack of interest in concerning himself with taking direct command of a venue that he himself found less appealing than pursuing his prey upon the solid grounds of a world.

Yet the ship itself was a sight to behold. The elegant execution of its design as well as the profound display of power it boasted when one took the time to observe its schematics. It had not been his choice to requisition such a craft, content to scrounge up the wreckage of another and repurpose it to his purposes. Yet there he stood with the craft within his field of view with nothing more than the unending silence that came from his breathless admiration of the craftsmanship that had orchestrated such a beast. An admiration that brought only one question to his mind as he felt the presence of one of his attendants approach.

How to compliment it with more besides one, one he'd already chosen personally that met it's grandeur.

"She is here my lord." Came the attendants faint voice as he turned to peer at him through the sockets of the mask upon his face.

"Good," he uttered on a hoarse rasp as he turned back to face the sight before him, his gaze returning to the destroyer above as well as the corvette that loomed closer still. "See her in... Then return to your duties."

Fiolette descended the steps and was shown where to go. Dressed in black and red, the once Lord Admiral knew of the world that this Darth Aion had built their fortress. It was the same world that the First Order and its fledgling Knights of Ren had fought the Galactic Alliance on. The same world that housed many a cults, so to find that a new Sith Lord had come to occupy it did not surprise her. Diligently she had walked through the Lord's home quietly contemplating what it was that the Lord would have to offer. She had not been back a fortnight when appointments began to filter through.

The Galidraani woman had made herself known to the Lords of the Sith at their war council. She thanked perhaps out of habit the droid that guided her toward Darth Aion Darth Aion and then with her typical no-nonsense demeanor. "Lord Aion," Fiolette addressed, "a privilege and an honor to be here in your most humble abode." She knew of the mask they wore, likely a replica among replicas. The ghost took her seat, and continued, "you mentioned in your letter that you wished to speak with me, I am curious as to what about."

Davadiv.png

The silence lingered as her presence became known, as though she filled the very room.

There was no mistaking her likeness; remembrance of it being as vivid as when he had seen it during the war council and the dinner that followed. For even as a guest in his abode, the fortress in which he had made his refuge, she commanded an admiration and attention that even he could not deny her as she addressed him. What came as the indication for this very air was the demeanor with which she carried herself with the absence of nonsense rendering any subsequent unnecessary manners of conversation completely and utterly moot.

It was, precisely, that matter that livened a sense of urgency within him as he turned away from the view he had been admiring as to give her his full attention. She had seated herself, spoken her peace and the servant that had brought her before him vanished back to wherever they had come. With these observations considered, his hollow gaze fixing upon her as he moved towards the table, he stood at it's head and gazed down upon her with an inhuman countenance to his form. He knew so very little about her yet refused to entertain the thought.

"Lady Yvarro," he echoed amidst the sounds of bubbling lava and violent eruption. "I do hope that the journey here was of no consequence." He continued, his rasped voice coming more hoarse than usual as he watched a number of small ships fly by the nearest viewport up to the destroyer in the air behind him. "You are correct that my correspondence invited you here to speak, though you might find the reasoning to be unorthodox." He echoed and let his voice trail into the wisps of air that filled the room. Credit due to the astute.

"It is my understanding that you have an extensive knowledge of tactics and a plethora of military experience," he uttered as he once again spoke. "I would, to begin, hear if you might perhaps share a summation of your talents."

Last edited:
It wasn't often that Fiolette felt uneasy, yet it was there all the same. She maintained her confidence as she responded to this Darth Aion Darth Aion , "no trouble at all, in fact, it feels a bit like coming home." In a manner of speaking, the Galidraani elaborated, "took part in quite the battle for this sector, roughly forty, maybe fifty years ago." A lifetime ago for most she had to admit, the tone of her voice shifted slightly as she continued to project that confidence. "A summation of my talents?" Not often someone asked her to do that, most simply looked up her files. Aion's hollow gaze settled on her, and she returned it with the piercing azure gaze of her own. "Well then, good thing I'm sitting." A quick smile as she began to give them the summation they so desired.

"Served with various Imperial remnants at the beginning of the century, eventually made my way to what was it," she paused trying to count which iterations of the Sith Empire she had served, "the ninth Sith Empire, maybe? Then it was the One Sith, the First Order and then the tenth Sith Empire a little after 856 ABY. Took part in Omega Crisis, the Great Galactic War and the Third Imperial Civil War." That was as much of a summation as she was going to provide, "that is a quick summation, I suppose. If there was something specific you wanted to know I might be able to help, but admittedly the noggin's a little foggy. Netherworld and all." Which was the truth, especially given the Netherworldian machine that sat in her chest. "I've created plenty of ships, missiles, guns, and invested quite heavily in being able to procure resources to build them all."

"So yes, I do have experience, tactics I may possess but I've yet to hit the field with the new crop of naval leaders. We'll see if my old tactics hold up, or if some young gun has been reading my playbook while I've been burning away in the Nether." It was both a joke and not all at the same time. The tone of Fiolette's voice reflected the seriousness in which she took her abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom