Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Sith End Times Episode 1 | Invasion of Malachor V | Warlords of the Sith

In Umbris Potestas Est
PAIRINGS UPDATED! Please check Post #1

FOLKS STILL LOOKING FOR PARTNERS:
Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield
Darth Vinaze
Ceri
Mellifluous Magenta
Onrai Onrai
Darth Athora
Valen

Although - Darth Athora & Valen - would either of you (or both really) like to join in on the fight against Voyance? I am taking on all challengers. This would be like a sort of open brawl kaggath against Voyance with Arctus Silmar

IF I HAVE MISSED OUT ON A PAIRING OR ANYONE LOOKING FOR ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I’d like to get directly involved in the kaggath against Voyance as the path you’re following during this invasion goes through 99% of Onrai’s holdings and she obviously isn’t gonna take that lightly.

Darth Ahriman

D
Darth Voyance Darth Voyance

I appreciate the offer but for this one, I'm thinking a 1v1 would be best served for Valen, hopefully, get some dialogue going so he can try and understand why the Sith are pushing war upon their own kind when there are so many other eager folks out there gunning against all Sith. He's still coming into the fold as far as ideologies and Sith beliefs go, so I'd rather not have his uncertainty lost amongst a violent game of monopoly. We all know that game ruins families.

Valen

Funnily enough, I was considering asking you. Seems you're quicker on the draw!
It'd be my privilege to fight the Acolyte with the high-end resume.

My Discord Handle is: Darkstar#3519

tenor.gif

Looking for an RP partner(s).

This character is geared towards the lower end of the Sith power spectrum by Chaos standards. Should be a good 1v1 for equivalent Force Ranks, or part of a larger brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom