Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomacy The Hirkenburg Accords [Open to FACTION LEADERS and KEY DIPLOMATS]

3rd Post
siyarrdivider.png
accordsmainbanner.png

mothercult.png

Flag-of-the-Helghan-Empire-svg.png
Untitled.png
UAp3FVi.png
i4xNFo5.png
protectorsdefault.png
0TlmZxp.png
CSAcolor.png
Sith-Logo.png
6a908465802589a7537497b90e4c8757-1.png
svgexport-1-test.png

siyarrdivider.png

borderstuffdiv.png

CAIRN_ONE
CHAIRMAN OF PELLAEON PMC

DRUID-GRANDMASTER OF THE HIGHLAND BROTHERHOOD
LORD-IMPERATOR OF THE IMPERIAL MILITARY PROTECTORATE
pellaeonpmc.png

TAGS
Mediators

Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Delegates
Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Thade Rhas Thade Rhas Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr
Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion Castor Crane Castor Crane Onrai Onrai Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

siyarrdivider.png

siyarrdivider.png

HEAVY ART THE HEADS III: A TEST OF PATIENCE - PART 3
accords-OOCbanner.png
CATO HALL, PARLIAMENT ROW,
HIRKENBURG, ARCHAIS (901 ABY)

Ah, Heady....
I did not know he was affected this much by the downfall.

But then again, he fought doggedly near the end.

Being forced to remember that fateful day, seemingly held in place to watch as history caught up with him once more, the Lord-Imperator sighed in grieving remembrance - silently glued to his one and only triumph over careless, casually-wrought destruction.

'Metharranson.... You needn't torture yourself like this, as you an' I both know where that might lead. Chin up, brother.'

As the Woad lifted his own head in pride for what he was, his attention then turned to the bodyguard standing with him, calmly (though warmly) making a point of advising,'Rhas, my young friend. This also counts for the remembrances you inflict on yourself in turn. After all, we made it this far, an' anyone who remains from our darkest days is more than worthy of a little pride.', tapping on the empty seat next to his own in prompting the newest addition to take his place as part of the delegation itself. Yet despite the sword-wielding bodyguard's sworn obligation to obey the orders of his superior, this choice would be left to his own judgement and consequent decision, though Lord Michael hoped Thade would make the right choice in the end, silently wishing that Rhas knew a beefier salary-projection when he saw one.

'Well, you've spoken now.... No use in toe-dipping at this stage, but its still your choice.'

'Now, as for you, Senator.... I'm admittedly growing impatient. So please, make a resolution from the drafts you have o'er yonder - its time.'
, Lord Michael drawled whilst turning his attention back to Siyarr once more, tapping on his watch in another, though-silent request to wrap up the process of scribbling proposals. Or at least, as according to the others with eyesight enough to see the gesture, though Heady would've known something else resided within Antlers' gesture as he concluded,'Ye know more than most that time is not to be wasted now, Br'er. You know what dangers approach.', returning to that same leaning, relaxed seating-posture once more.

pngegg-2.png

~=Don't go thinking you were the only one - for mine own sleep was invaded.=~
~=That same nightmare - those same visions of Galactic annihilation.=~

pellaeonpmc.png

siyarrdivider.png

4th Post
subheader2p.png

accordsmainbanner.png

mothercult.png

Untitled.png
UAp3FVi.png
i4xNFo5.png
protectorsdefault.png
0TlmZxp.png
CSAcolor.png
Sith-Logo.png
svgexport-1-test.png

subheader1p.png

siyarrbadge.png

DREAMER_ONE

LORD-COLONEL OF THE FIREDANCE BRIGADES
INDEPENDENT SENATOR OF ARCHAIS

ARR'HUWAL'S DREAMER

arr-huwal.png

Tags (Mediators): Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Tags (Delegates): Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Thade Rhas Thade Rhas
Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion Castor Crane Castor Crane Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Onrai Onrai Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

subheader2p.png

subheader1p.png

NEW DANCES, NEW ERAS II: CONVERGING WORLDS - PART 4
accords-OOCbanner.png

arr-huwal.png

~=Always willing to weather the storm, as was your father if I recall correctly.=~
~=But now, with a realm on the verge of eradication, near-total collapse - even now.=~

~=Get your chit together, Antlers.... Honestly, the Galaxy needs you stronger than this.=~

The pause would have appeared palpably tense to those lacking Force-Sensitive or Force-Intuitive capabilities, and perhaps even difficult for the gifted ones to detect in turn, as the form of telepathy used between the Goidel and his Novanian friend was trained by other, mystically-driven means. As the entities to whom they prayed, (every part as Druidic as it was Shamanic in comparison-) as much as their spirits were embued with Midichlorian power, would appear differently to all wielders and intuitives alike, Force-adjacent for as long as these entities resided in realms-within-realms.

'Alright, I'll call a brief break - we can reconvene within the hour. I'll have the proposal ready for then.'

After making a quick, slow-panning gaze across the collective beyond the speaker's floor, Siyarr knew this was a wise decision, seeing the sighs of relief across the room for himself as one of his subordinate officials dutifully exclaimed,'All rise!', in the wake of his rather-timely call for a pause to proceedings. From the point of rising from his seat with notes in hand, and beyond that of all rising with him and standing until he had left the room, the Senator still felt more than a few eyes staring his way, though the stresses attached would be dispelled all the quicker in his usual batch of calm self-reminders. The Dreamer knew for a fact there would be risks of mockery and ridicule attaching to failure here, but with it, increasing chances of failing after succeeding on a grand, interplanetary stage, the grander failing of the two by far.

Alas, unfortunately for Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran, his early oratory success meant no potential failure would remain possible but the grander, near-success of the latter.

Well, well well.... I wonder if I can swing that majority today.
We shall see soon enough.

arr-huwal.png
mothercult.png
surr-huwal.png

subheader1p.png

kRExr29.png

Maldor stood, observing the break in the proceedings.

So far, everything was going well.

While his arguments had been honest ones, his purpose here was not. He well knew that the Emperor would only honor any agreement for so long as it suited him. The scion of House Mecetti did not believe that Velran had the slightest bone of honor in him, nor any understanding of the benefits of restraint.

However, any agreement reached might constrain other parties who had a better sense of honor, or at least long-term self-interest.

If others honored the agreement long enough for the Emperor to gain an advantage, then the mercurial egomaniac would be satisfied. Otherwise, the document would be worth less than the sort found within a primitive refresher unit.

Some part of Maldor hoped that he could convince the Empire to hold fast to its agreements. That he could show that there was long-term gain in intentional, mutual restraint. But it was a thin hope.

Today, he'd settle for not being murdered after this session was concluded.

Small victories.

Some days, that's all you could hope for.

Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Thade Rhas Thade Rhas
Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion Castor Crane Castor Crane Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Onrai Onrai Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Empress of the Eternal Empire and Terraris
VVVDHjr.png
DsHewD3.png
Information
Objective: To attend the Accord
Equipment: [Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tags: Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran | Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr | Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti | Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion | Onrai Onrai | Michael Barran Michael Barran | Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf | Thade Rhas Thade Rhas | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Castor Crane Castor Crane | Open
"Galactic Common" | <"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

dRUm20K.png

"If we don't discuss the problems of the past, the same problems may arise later, in the future, which could cause a huge inconvenience to Accord." Ingrid said in her usual icy cold voice to Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion .

It wasn't a backlash, just a fact. And who knew that better than the Eternal Empress? The Eternal Empire had suffered a lot from this, and for a very long time no one trusted them after their support of the former Sith Empire during the Civil War. Even as she just wanted them as expendable pawns against Bryn'adul. And she didn't trust Onrai or the Dark Empire led by Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis at all. She knew exactly what the Maw's plans were at the time, her lover Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood was also a warlord of the Maw. She suspected that Solipsis would not give up her old dreams and desires, which was the destruction of the Galaxy and to rebuild it by his design.

Meanwhile, the intriguing and similar remarks continued, and the red-haired woman remained speechless. She only glanced at her niece for a moment when the young girl spoke. Ironically, part of her family believed in ancient gods brought back from Valkyri times, the other half of the family were Ashlan believers. Meanwhile, Ingrid was a full-blown atheist. It occurred to her, just for a moment, that Lilia was not for this world with this naivety. The Galaxy was cruel and didn't favour the weak, trampling them underfoot, making them disappear forever.

But there was something else at stake here. Ingrid wanted to say something about the prisoners of war, something that was in short supply in a situation like this. House L'lerim and HPI alongside with the Brighter Future Foundation had always been famous for sending donations to planets and nations when they were in need. Such grants, such assistance, were also important. The Eternal Empire was not sacred, it was built on secrets that had to be kept from everyone. So good PR was necessary, something Ingrid had learned well from her late husband, Adrian Vandiir; after all, the Sith Lord did the same in his days. But it seemed that the red-haired woman would have to bring that topic up later, for now there was a break.

She had been in enough diplomatic negotiations to know the customs, so none needed to tell her to stand. Of course she did, and then, when the current leaders who are holding the Accord moved out, she returned to her seat. In her mind she was already calling MANIAC, the AI that was in the biochip in the woman's mind. Ingrid had to make a few calls before the accord resumed.

qcBSTdm.png

In Umbris Potestas Est
Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion Castor Crane Castor Crane Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Michael Barran Michael Barran Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf Thade Rhas Thade Rhas Lilianna L'lerim Lilianna L'lerim

Vanessa couldn't help but laugh. "Truthfully, it's equally fascinating to suggest the Trade Federation wouldn't gladly enslave everyone in their demesne and exploit worlds to destruction were it profitable enough for them to do so. That said, I was never one to push for senseless destruction as a business strategy - Kinoss and Ool were exporters and moneymakers for a reason while I ruled them, and certainly came out of the post-Maw world better than their peers." He did raise a point, though - as it stood the entire back and forth argument the parties were making was essentially useless given there was no punishment that could yet infringe on those who broke the agreement.

Well, were it to even get signed.

Then came Lilianna. Vanessa barely held herself back from giving a squee at the sheer utopian and idyllic viewpoint that the young Ashlan had. Her entire view of the galaxy, as a place where everyone was equal and treated the same way, was so innocent, so precious that it nearly brought a tear to the blonde woman's eye that someone could be so impressively naive.

The CSA representative gave his usual comments. Of course, the Corporate Sector basically ran on legal slave labor, so it wasn't surprising he was insistent on keeping people alive.

A break was called, and the woman's eyes trailed off, paying attention to the Ashlan woman. She knew that others, such as the Mecrosan, were just as aware as she that this would realistically be a paper document to be shredded, cut, and abused against one another as needed, but if nothing else, the back and forth was quite part and parcel. Deciding to make an introduction, the onetime Sith Lord decided to go visit the woman in question.

"I can appreciate your idyllic ideals, Lilianna." She said. "While I don't believe the galaxy is utopian enough for them to take root, I respect your willingness to be frank and open about them." She said, before offering a hand. "Vanessa Vantai. A longtime resident of the galaxy."

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Crown Princess of Aaven, Priestess of Ashla
VVVDHjr.png
DsHewD3.png
Information
Objective: To attend the Accord and learn
Equipment: Noble Attire | Ashlan Rosary || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tags: Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran | Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr | Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti | Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion | Onrai Onrai | Michael Barran Michael Barran | Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf | Thade Rhas Thade Rhas | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Castor Crane Castor Crane | Open
"Galactic Common" | <"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

kP1KTsJ.png

I was quite embarrassed when finally several people seemed to agree with what I had said. I could not deny that I was still afraid and worried that I would cause a huge problem with my words and my inexperience. Although others seemed to have said things that sounded rather strange. But I was afraid and worried for my planet, for my people, since the Sith Order was so close to us already. I hoped that eventually those systems would not fall under their control. The Ashlan Crusade had once successfully cleansed this region of the Sith, before Tancred and I were born. But now they are expanding again. I missed my twin brother...

As I was thinking, I suddenly found myself hearing someone say that there was going to be a break and that everyone should stand up. So I did, and in the meantime I decided to look around the building now that I had some free time to do so. However, I did not have the opportunity. The envoy from the Dark Empire approached me, with whom my aunt was rather cold and distant.

~ MANIAC, who is this woman? ~ I asked the AI in my mind.

As she approached me, a strange feeling came over me. I almost felt like I was suffocating around her. It was as if something icy cold had started to run down my spine to my heart. My chest started to tighten and I was gasping for breath, not to mention that my heart was beating very fast. MANIAC had indicated a panic attack as a medical problem, contrary to my earlier response. Confused and shaking, I stepped back from her as she held out her hand in my direction. Is this what the Dark Side is like? I had never felt this before and I didn't want to. I wanted to run away from here, somewhere safe.

Unable to reach out to return the handshake, I instead wrapped my arms around myself as my back hit the wall a few feet behind me. The temperature readings said it was normal, pleasant weather in the building, but I felt my soul freezing at this moment. Slowly, very slowly, after about half a minute or more, I was able to see on my retina the information MANIAC had given me about Vanessa Vantai. But I think I realised this when I saw her and my aunt talking inside.

"You are an enemy of our family Ms. Vantai..." I said a little confused. "Perhaps you would like to convert and follow Ashla? For some other reason I don't know why you would want to talk to me..." I continued, confused.

5m5qOKV.png

Last edited:
Bastion sighed as the Accord's devolved into bickering of old feuds some of powers that were no longer relevant to the current field. Truthfully he wasn't sure why the Eternal Empire was present. The Ashlan lady seemed well meaning but horribly naĂŻve. The Trade Federation and Corporate Sector were as always concerned with profits. The Sith justifying their actions while thinly veiled attempts to sieze even more power. The Dark Empire little better seemed more interested in getting shots in then seeking reasonable resolution.

Michael Barran Michael Barran seemed to try to get things back on track with a call for things to move forward. Bastion himself was growing not quite impatient but resigned that these seemed to be the way of things in the Galaxy no matter what era they were in. Bickering, Jockying always trying to position themselves for strength. This. This was why the Galaxy needed the Empire. A well bastion of Order that gave everyone a place that was best for the society at hand. People having a purpose to save the state beyond their own selfish desires. True strength and unity. Where authority was respected and obeyed.

The level of resentment and tension in the room continued to build as the bickering continued. Some of which seemed to be directed at him.

"I lost everything I had when the Swarm swathed it's path across the Galaxy Empress " Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Bastion said scathingly emphasising the Empress of an Empire that no longer existed. "At least Imperial factions are trying to revive their Empire and their way of life. The Eternals have fallen into oblivion."

Bastion sighed in regret at the scathing comment.

"My apologies that was.. undignified." Bastion admitted regretfully. "Of course we should remember our history so as not to repeat past mistakes. I merely meant that getting bogged down into old feuds does nothing but keep the feud alive. It is the present we should look for the betterment for those who are still here. Justice is hollow if it is the people who suffer from it."

Bastion himself was growing irritable though he did his best not to show it his outburst was evidence of it. An officer remained composed under any circumstances. Fragrant displays of outbursts were undignified at best.

The Independent Senator Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran called for a break in the proceedings. Perhaps not an unwise suggestion given his own restlessness.

"An excellent suggestion" Bastion agreed wholeheartedly allowing himself a relieved sigh of agreement.

Bastion removed himself from the meeting chamber sighing and stretching his muscles. Briefly wishing he had time for some training. Ever since the freezing he had felt sluggish slow he needed to keep his body in shape just as much as his mind. He believed the two invriably connected besides he refused to become the caricature of a fat plump moff who was past his time sending others to die for him. When and if he had to lead his men into battle Bastion believed in leading his men not hiding behind them.

Bastion glanced around the room looking for the other delegates wondering if they would form clusters based on party lines or if they would mingle seeking new allies or advantages. Bastion supposed he should be doing the same. Noticing the presence of Moff Mecetti, Bastion figured he might as well start with what he came in for the first place. Assessing and meeting the Imperial's to decide with faction he would publicly declare his support for.

"Mof Mecetti" Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Bastion approached in parade rest with a nod "Moff Bastion. I appreciated your wise counsel in there. It's refreshing to meet another Imperial with prudent views again."

Tags: Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Thade Rhas Thade Rhas Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Onrai Onrai Castor Crane Castor Crane Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Michael Barran Michael Barran

HwiGmYE.png

Maldor nodded towards Marcus as the man approached and spoke.

"May cool heads prevail," he said, and wished he had a glass of wine to accompany the toast.

"It may seem on its face that this is not going well, but I am quite pleased so far.

Grievances are always aired. But if this was the Senate of the Galactic Alliance, participants would have insulted each other and left in a huff rather than remain for a proper discussion and vote.

Instead, we have a recess. Flared emotions will settle. Some basic agreements may yet come together. Any agreement whatsoever can be the basis of a treaty. And a treaty, once formed, can be expanded with future amendments.

Small steps, none miraculous, but all towards the horizon."

He glanced around.

"All my optimism aside, I would not mind a drink and a bite.

Talking is not a dry business, and tempers are always improved by a full belly."

Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion

Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Thade Rhas Thade Rhas Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Onrai Onrai Castor Crane Castor Crane Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Michael Barran Michael Barran

4th Post
siyarrdivider.png
accordsmainbanner.png

mothercult.png

Untitled.png
UAp3FVi.png
i4xNFo5.png
protectorsdefault.png
0TlmZxp.png
CSAcolor.png
Sith-Logo.png
svgexport-1-test.png

siyarrdivider.png

borderstuffdiv.png

CAIRN_ONE
CHAIRMAN OF PELLAEON PMC

DRUID-GRANDMASTER OF THE HIGHLAND BROTHERHOOD
LORD-IMPERATOR OF THE IMPERIAL MILITARY PROTECTORATE
pellaeonpmc.png

TAGS
Mediators

Delegates
Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Thade Rhas Thade Rhas Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr
Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion Castor Crane Castor Crane Onrai Onrai Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

siyarrdivider.png

siyarrdivider.png

HEAVY ART THE HEADS III: A TEST OF PATIENCE - PART 4
accords-OOCbanner.png

'Eh, I wouldn't take that the wrong way, Vanessa. As yesteryear's resolve often manifests in many interesting ways, an' in terms o' suchlike Ashlan leanings, you only have Fel's Empire to thank for that - for ours was the only one who stood shoulder-to-shoulder with their sort.... History, the roots of the finished article y'see here.'
Lord Michael had been listening to the conversation between the two talking delegates, silently studying the body-language between them as they eventually strolled into view, an interaction in which Barran would otherwise have lost interest quickly, if it weren't for the clear difference between them. Sensing the underlying chasm between Order and Chaos deepening between them, as it had between the Tattered Regent and his own brother, Barran would feel the obselescence of Light and Dark terminology intensify when he continued,'Not so simple as Sith against the Jedi any more, as the true carriers of their Light and Dark paradigm have evolved beyond it.... One light is not as another now, suchlike one shadow detaching from it's kin beyond mutation, especially these days.', sensing the complexity of the issue as the pale-blue of his irises darted back and forth between vocal opposites.

'Different shades in plurality, but make no mistake, confusions will only continue for as long as people live to blur the lines between us.... Thus my prescribed suggestion for you, Vanessa, would be,"Tribalism.", beneficial though that would be for all of us.'

It was then that the Lord-Imperator's focus drew to fixate on the Ashlan delegate, and though his gaze remained unshifting in it's cold, unexpressive demeanour, his tone was cordial enough in asking,'Lady Liliana - a word, please?', sudden and curt though it was. With a smiling nod sent her mother's way, wordless assurance was given as to what the Woad's intentions might have been, confirming,'Its nothing too serious, just diplomatic requests that can't wait beyond the conference. To be taken with you when we adjourn here today.', with Datapad showingly brought from the left-side pocket of Lord Michael's waistcoat for professional purpose and effect.

pellaeonpmc.png

siyarrdivider.png

In Umbris Potestas Est
Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion Castor Crane Castor Crane Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Michael Barran Michael Barran Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf Thade Rhas Thade Rhas Lilianna L'lerim Lilianna L'lerim

Vanessa immediately grew worried as Lilianna had a straight-up panic attack. Vanessa, being the more-cordial-than-usual individual that she was, quickly used her power to get Lilianna a bottle of water, which she soon brought over to the woman in question. "Slow breaths, slow breaths, relax your muscles, and drink some water." It was a sealed bottle from the concessions at the meeting, so there was zero risk or possibility that it had been tampered with in any way.

In response to Lilianna's comment on regaining lucidity, Vanessa couldn't help but give a soft laugh. "I am no one's enemy unless they make me one - or choose to be mine. I was the one responsible for transfiguring your family matriarch into a being of unfathomable power after all, courtesy of her absorption of the vestige of the Night Spirit." She shrugged. "Ashla is not a deity to worship - that said, Vianism may be something more appropriate. She can likely help you with your issues."

Then came the one who had suggested a discussion of 'tribalism.' Evidently he wanted to talk to Lilianna. "We might want to give her a moment, Michael. Let her drink some water and calm down from the panic attack."

Last edited:

Bastion nodded ameniably to the counsel of Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti .

"Indeed may own outburst was regrettable" Bastion admitted with a reluctant sigh "An Imperial officer should be maintained and composed even when faced with opposition- especially in opposition."

Bastion shook his head at his own behavior.

"You are more optimistic than I am" Bastion admitted skeptically "Although admittedly I hope we are more efficient than the Galactic Alliance Senate. Even if they reached a conclusion it would be bogged down in procedure and the courts for months before a declaration was made let alone one that would be enacted effectively."

"I hope you are right and this recess will settle some of the ill feelings"
Bastion acknowledged though doubtful "An agreed upon and signed treaty would of course be optimal. Whether or not it is honored it would provide a useful precedent and something to build relations on in the future."

"A wise notion full bellies always leads to clear thinking and a forgiving nature than a hungry and angry one."
Bastion chuckled "After you."

Bastion gestured toward the refreshments table set out for the council.

As they made there way toward the table Bastion noticed the delegate from the Eternal Empire.

"For myself I should apologies to the Empress before the recess is concluded and we reconvene."

Approaching the Empress Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Bastion gave a short bow.

"Empress L'herim. I should apologies once again for my outburst it was inexcusable."

tag: Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Bex Tarring Bex Tarring Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Castor Crane Castor Crane Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Siyarr Ahan-Mitharran Michael Barran Michael Barran Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf Thade Rhas Thade Rhas Lilianna L'lerim Lilianna L'lerim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom