Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maleus[Alexandra]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"He sought immortality, and drained an entire planet's people and more than a hundred sith all at once to do so. And not just that, but he drained the force from the planet itself, leaving it barren. In the end he was killed just like anyone else, a Jedi having arrived to end his rule but in those years before, those centuries before he had been immortal and true to his ritual. My point is, that you cannot attain perfection, or immortality, without your end being the same as anyone else. It is a failed quest... but you can make a mark on history, you can train and teach, or improve yourself and conquer, that is what most do now." [member="Maleus"]

"Alex....." His voice was unnervingly cold, yet he continued to speak.... "What am I? Jedi, or Sith...." The obvious answer to the question would be that he was indeed Sith. He was an official acolyte and was slowly but surely turning into a herald of the dark side. But something deep inside of him lingered, a tinge of morality still beat in his heart. This in fact led to his confusion in the force and about who he truly was.... His gaze averted deep into her eyes, looking for any glimmer of emotion to her words.... But in reality he sought out his emotion through her words, he was confused.....
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled and nodded. "That is a good question, i do not think you qualify for either though. Even if the Sith trained you, and did so extensively, you are not like them in soul. But neither are you suited to the teachings of the Jedi, complete cut off of emotions... you are something in between, like so many others, we grey are something that is more populace than Sith or Jedi together. We are something that can be on either side, yet still find ourselves without their need to be there." [member="Maleus"]

Shook his head in agreement, he was no Jedi, that was for sure. But, she said he also wasn't a Sith either, and it was indeed true that he was different although he always thought of himself as ruthless and uncompromisingly cryptic as the others. His arrogance for one, but perhaps that was in itself a defense mechanism contrived from the depths of his sub-conscious to guide him away from looking weak. But there wasnt weakness in knowing who one's self, only strength. And through this knowledge he'd slowly but surely become stronger. He would also become wiser, that is if he lived that long. "I see, what do we do now, Alexandra....?"
Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Maleus"]

"Well, that is up to you, i can drop at the next stop and you can go look for your own path in this blood filled galaxy, or i can offer you something more than that. I offer you the chance to become stronger and your connection to the force explored, to become neither Sith nor Jedi but both, to become someone that explores both sides and learns from both. One that learns to work with the force, not let it control you or you control it, but to survive and work beside the force as if it is your equal. You will learn to understand your emotions, not used them for power, not lock them away, you will be something different and greater than what you are now or what you can normally understand.

"You honestly think I'd want to leave from your midst just like that? I came because I believe you to be great and I wish to learn from you... I wish to be like you... Teach me.." He'd slide off of his chair and onto the floor bending his knees as he did so coming to form a courteous bow at her feet. With his gaze down-cast to the floor he would say. "Do with me as you see fit, my master.."

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

"Alexandra, the name is Alexandra. Remember, im not a Jedi or Sith, and no where near as powerful as a master... im sorry to ask this, but i forget your name and would be happy if you repeated it please." She moved to get him out of the bow, a soft smile on her face as she helped him back into the seat and did something even odder, bowing to him once he was back in the chair and speaking. "For every time you bow to me i will to you my student, i do not require nor deserve any such form of servitude as a bow."

"My name is Maleus..." As he spoke he'd notice Alexandra bowing before his presence.. "I see.." Though the surprise never left his face as he saw his teacher do this. He wanted to tell her to stop, that he was only a low life Zabrakian and that she did not have to bow before him but he knew it wouldn't help. He would have to accept her kindness and learn from it...

Taking his hand off the arm rest he'd pluck at his cloak allowing the trapped air bubbles embedded in his clothing to filter into the ships atmosphere. "It is growing quite stale in here Mas-, I mean Alexandra..." The air that was filtered in the room started to smell like Taris which was a culmination of ash and sulfur..... "When will we be upon our destination?"

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

"Ive been in worse places with lung damaging ash before, done worry about it. And i think you for giving me the chance to teach you my knowledge Maleus and i how that what i can teach you will be beneficial to yourself and those you come to be with in the future." She looked over at the console and started pressing keys and buttons before speaking once more. "As for time, It should take at most a day before we arrive back at my people's compound."

Nodded his head in confirmation, in all honesty Taris's smell did not disturb him, he had lived there for many years and developed a taste for the ashen planet. It was his scent he tried to cover up, for he had not seen soap for many weeks. Even where he sat a sheen of filth coated the chair on which he rested. He'd retract his gaze from his master and back into the depth-less vacuum of space. "So be it.." He heard Alexandra push a series of buttons which most likely displayed their current position in relation to the planet they were to travel to...

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Maleus"]

"What more questions do you have for me or for the future i offer you, and if you call me master or bow i might die over in my chair at the amount of respect. Things like that hurt my poor little heart when people do it and things can certainly be quite hard to deal with you know." She sat back in her chair again and crossed her hands behind her head while she did, staring up at the ceiling of the compartment they were in.

Crossed his fingers together as he contemplated her questions, he had to come up with something... "This perhaps is more personal... If I step outside of my bounds, let me know... But... What did it feel like when you killed a man?" His eyes showed genuine curiosity, and even though his question was far from relevant, he felt the need to ask her. He needed her perspective, and if she hadn't killed anyone it would be all the same... He just wanted her to answer his question.

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

"Exciting, invigorating, empowering..." She started but then stared directly at his eyes. "... terrifying, hard, worrying, and you never forget the face or the moment as it stays with you for all time that you willingly took the life of another. It is not an easy thing, you are robbing someone of life, the same life that you yourself hold now and the same life that the Force exists as... but it is something in our line of work that will always happen." [member="Maleus"]

Nodded slowly yet again, her answer was genuine and he could tell. "Your answer frightens me... When I was in Taris I killed beast, but never man.... But if it's the same..... If' it's the same it seems like it will be an enjoyable experience. Yet at the same time, if you're not careful it seems like it could leave your mind in shambles... Insane with power... " He'd re-adjust his position onto his chair allowing his gaze to settle over Alexandra once again.. "Is it bad of me to think this way?"

Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

"Caution is the most important thing in this galaxy, people rush into things far too often and things grow even worse as things get worse and worse." She smiled at the man spoke after a brief pause. "But... it is not wrong to think as you may, how one is is how they are and it is the most important thing in the world to think as you do and only as you wish to." [member="Maleus"]

"Alexnadra" He folded his hands together as he continued to speak. "I can't see it you know.... Good and bad... They all seem to be one in the same.. My time on Taris showed me that nothing is ever painted in black and white...But one of the things that confuses me is that the Jedi are seen as hero's, yet the Sith are seen as villains, destroyer of worlds. They have been charged with genocide on numerous occasions yet the Jedi themselves are responsible for the deaths of innocents as well... But what of us? What of you? Are we evil? Are we good? Are we both? Are we none?" He'd swivel around the chair so that he was no longer facing Alex. Tears streamed down his eyes and he did his best to hide the fact that he was weeping...

Alexandra Feanor

"The difference is this, as Sith you attempt to attain physical power and control, you bend and focus only on emotions of the 'dark side'. But as you say it is far more grey, as a Sith can love, a Sith can show mercy, a Sith can weep..." She knew very well what he was doing, she had done it far more than most when she was much younger, every night at 9:49. "But Jedi attain spiritual power, not physical. They search to live under the force while Sith want to live over it and just as Sith can love and show compassion, a Jedi can hate and show no mercy. But the actions of Many can condemn the few and when that happens Sith are condemned and Jedi are praised, that is why the Sith in their current state are hated. You are one of the few, you search for teaching from one that was but no longer a Sith, one that has learned and befriended more than a few Jedi and that is why you yourself has the spark that many do not. Good and Evil, Light and Dark, everything that you percieve is perceived different, some see peace as an end to fighting, but perhaps there is a balance that must be maintained. Where there is a place that fighting is not done, there must also be one where there is fighting, that is why the 'light' and 'dark' sides exist. You cannot have one without the other, there cannot be life without deal, nor healing without pain. Understand?" [member="Maleus"]

Was utterly baffled my his teachers wisdom, by his estimate he assumed that she was barely older than him. Nonetheless, he found himself envious of her wisdom.. Her words were not simply read off some script, nor was it in some book. Her words came from her experience, not as a Jedi, nor Sith... But both... And at the same time, none..... But her underlying words were that almost every force in the universe has an opposing force. It was simply how the fabric of everyone's being.... Could there be Jedi without Sith, could there be Sith without jedi.? Well... He himself was starting to found out more and more that he himself resided in the middle. "I see..."
Alexandra Cinthra

Alexandra Feanor

"I know you can see you silly Zabrak, i asked if you understand the concepts ive lain before you, and no lying else i might get mad like a Sith and throw you out an airlock." She smiled at him, a kind joking smile meant to pass time and keep a conversation in high spirits, she didn't want to bombard this man with words that few barely understood. Hell, even she didn't know what she was saying ninety percent of the time but it always seemed like she impressed others so why change who she is or what she says when a joke can be made after. [member="Maleus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom