Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Belgaroth [Planning & Discussion]

For some reason, Objective A appeals to me. But more on the scavenging through the garbage and finding lost artifacts then fighting over spoils. Would anyone be keen in joining/partnering up with me in that?

Objective G- Glass that planet

Objective S- Spill everyone's blood

Too much?

tumblr_mr5zeb7l9s1sx24sao1_400.gif

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
I'd like to provide Helldiver support for Objective D, or against any resistance in general.

Actually D is gonna be more of an assassin type of thing, B would work just as well.

[member="Vengeance"] | [member="Darth Raven"] | [member="Abraxas"]

Consider the Helldiver's at your disposal, gents. Something a step up from run-of-the-mill sith grunts.

Darth Ferus said:
Assassin Objective: With Belgar being the only populated city on the planet, there's bound to be some anti Sith supporters. Find the leaders of such organizations, and silence them.

Simple. <3

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
Aw, I was gonna go get a pet droidbreaker. You know what... Ima do both.
*plots intensify*

Cyrus Tregessar said:
I'd like to provide Helldiver support for Objective D, or against any resistance in general.

Actually D is gonna be more of an assassin type of thing, B would work just as well.

[member="Vengeance"] | [member="Darth Raven"] | [member="Abraxas"]

Consider the Helldiver's at your disposal, gents. Something a step up from run-of-the-mill sith grunts.

Sounds good. Can I get some specs on them or a link to the specs so I know what I am working with?

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Vengeance"]

Sure. This is the NPC unit, and it has the relevant armor and vehicle subs. There's also this fighter, but it's not quite approved yet. Cyrus will be present in operational control of the Helldivers, but feel free to have a squad or company or whatever at your disposal.

[member="Greta Kohler"] I'm game to go scavenging with you

Also [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] and [member="Darth Venefica"] is it possible to find lightsaber crystals on this planet?

[member="T'zanith Zebron"]

To be honest, I've never heard of any crystal caves or such on this planet. if you are looking for vanilla crystals with no additional properties, then I say go for it. :)

@T'zanith Zebron

I mean, the water is colored a specific way due to the presence of such a high concentration of minerals. A lot of colors of crystals come from either minor injections of other elements (cobalt for instance) or from imperfection in the lattice structure (red diamonds). As long as it's a color thing and not something super special, I think you are well enough in the realm of reality to get you some color crystals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom