Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Belgaroth [Planning & Discussion]

Sith-Imperial Campaign into the Western Outer Rim

Belgaroth - Scrapyard World
Planetary Description:
Most of the planet consisted of rocky, rugged, and inhospitable mountains, with an occasional hill, plain, or valley. The bodies of water that passed for oceans were a pair of large seas of a murky mustard-brown color, a result of the heavy mineral sediment. The world had one city, Belgar, and several large scrapyards. Astrophysically, the planet orbited a binary sun.

Belgar:
Belgar was the capital city and only settlement of the planet Belgaroth. Belgar was home to Belgar Spaceport, the only civilian spaceport on the planet.

Native Species:
Droidbreaker - The droidbreaker, formally known as the swamphulk, was a creature native to Belgaroth. Its native planet consumed by pollution and scrapyards, the droidbreaker evolved in a single generation to survive and fit its new surroundings. With a steady diet of plasteel and different forms of refined metal, the droidbreaker became a hulking figure that skulked the many scrapyards that covered the planet.
  • Non-sentient
  • 5 meters tall
  • Gray skin color
  • Black eye color
  • 4 stubby legs
  • Energy sense from up to 200 meters
  • Metal sense within 10 meters
  • Tough hide
  • Triangular head with long proboscis
  • Diet consists of metal and plasteel

Proposed Objectives:
  • Objective A - Salvaging objective, hit the scrapyards and go nuts. Scavenge through the garbage and find lost artifacts. Fight with your fellow Sith over the spoils. “I saw it first!”
  • Objective B - Subdue or eliminate a rogue criminal organization that has taken up residence in one of the major government facilities left abandoned after the Fringe Confederacy collapsed.
  • Objective C - Clean out abandoned factories of Droidbreaker nests, and try to preserve as much of the refined metal as you possibly can. Don’t let the Droidbreakers eat the last of it!
  • Objective D - With Belgar being the only populated city on the planet, there's bound to be some anti Sith supporters. Find the leaders of such organizations, and silence them.
  • Objective E - Do your own thing, Sith freedom yo

Alright guys, with the Fringe officially collapsing in the west it's time to make our move on all of that delicious unclaimed territory. I propose that one of our first strikes should be at the scrapyard world of Belgaroth! The planet is littered with garbage and debris, and would be an absolutely perfect location to erect new factories, foundries, and even some shipyards in the name of our glorious Dark Lord, and the Empire. I've spoken to both [member="Sage Bane"] and [member="Tanek Santii"] about this operation, and Tanek has expressed his consent to lead this strike should he be up to the challenge.

So, comments, concerns?

Post your thoughts below!

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I was actually thinking about all that open space to the east (left) of us earlier. There are a lot of planets out there we can Dom and claim, expanding our territory. I have a Dom in the works and with your Dom and future Doms to the space now vacant by the collapse? of the LOTF, we have so much potential to grow.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I totally agree.....I plan to kick off my Dom after the 4th of August for reasons I can say outloud. But we should move quickly on the west. You should start your Dom when you are ready. I'll talk to [member="Melori Raaf"] about seeing if she wants to lead another Dom in the western part of the galaxy as well.

[member="Sage Bane"]

post-16985-Hunger-Games-I-Volunteer-gif-J-Flus.gif

[member="Darth Venefica"]

Sounds good to me. I'm sure the Cotbr would be great for alchemy stuff.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

If you don't mind I'm also going to make an Assassin Specific objective and post it here. Been talkin to Venefica about making sub faction specific goals, so I figure this would be a good time to start.

Assassin Objective: With Belgar being the only populated city on the planet, there's bound to be some anti Sith supporters. Find the leaders of such organizations, and silence them.

Simple. <3

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom