Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction ZU General Assembly, Volik

Volik Military Command in Zeth, Volik
Tags: Members of the Zweihander Union

Multiple ranking officials and officers of the Union have came for a general assembly, to discuss matters of the expansion and preservation of the Union and other topics.

Varloc walked out to the landing area of the complex, near the doors into the main building which were guarded by multiple Troopers. Varloc expected a good turnout, but many officials were probably working on various assignments.

A ship then landed near where Varloc stood, Varloc then welcomed the person who exited the ship. Welcome to Volik. We will begin soon inside.

The Chancellor of the Left was quite pleased with the current progression of the union, so much so that when the request came in to host a general assembly, he was not against the idea and gave Varloc Varloc the permission to make the preperations for this assembly of all top members of the Zweihander Union within his own domain, a role with many duties, but lso a great gift and a sign of trust. It was after all a good way for Credius to inspect the progress of the Planetary Lord of Vollik's progress with making the place more conform the norms and values of the Union.

It was aboard his flagship, the Usurper, that the Chancellor of the Left sent a message through the commlink towards those of the planet's central command, making sure they were aware that it was a Chancellor they had orbiting thir aerospace. With that having been done, the man walked over to his trusted comrade and ever faithful servant; Commander Harmon, telling him that during the Chancellor's absence he was in charge of the safety and security of the ship.
"KRONOS will keep in touch with you at all time, commander. Fret not, there is no man in this faction that would dare to lift a finger towards me."

The announcement was made that a personal shuttle had been prepared and that it had been cleared to land, with the clearances checked and verified. Credius smiled when hearing this, walking through the corridors of his ship to reach one of the elevators. "This may prove to be quite enjoyable."

Tranquility Tranquility | Ben Craig Ben Craig | Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen | Tristan Evore Tristan Evore | Maiven | Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek | Charles Castex Charles Castex | Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos | Jaranamo Sal Jaranamo Sal

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
Garlen's shuttle arrived out of hyperspace into planetary orbit. Garlen was cordially invited to the Zweihander Union General Assembly on Volik. Garlen was resting in his quarters when a soldier knocked and waited for permission before entering. "Sir, We have Arrived in the Volik System. It seems the Chancellor Credius is here as well." Garlen looked over from the notes he had been looking over on his datapad. "Excellent, have the pilot hail the Chancellor's flagship and Volik Military Command. I want them to know we will be landing shortly." As of the time, his soldiers are currently wearing standard Bostadian armor. If the ZU adds Ord Bostadus to it's roster of planets, there will be a good chance that the ZU armor will be the armor used when his soldiers are shipped off world.

Garlen realizes the potential of his relationship with the ZU could eventually be very fruitful. With the ZU's resources, Garlen can finally achieve the Zorabos' family goal of creating the greatest clone army since the days of old. In the coming hours during the assembly, Garlen wants to have the Zweihander Union understand the potential of the relationship with Ord Bostadus.

He continued reading over his notes, the topic of this assembly is to continue the expansion and the preservation of the Union. Simply Garlen is planning on proposing on Ord Bostadus joining the union. If the proposal is agreed upon then Garlen will offer another suggestion, to produce a ZU Clone Army, with the proposal that the DNA sample used of this army is [REDACTED]. Garlen's private Investigators researched many of the top ZU Officials however there was only one that made sense to use as the possible face of the Zweihander Union Ground Forces, he is the ideal candidate for a DNA Sample. Garlen Brought his Datapad as he left his quarters. Those notes were too important to his success today.

Ben Craig Ben Craig | Credius Credius | Varloc Varloc | Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen | Tristan Evore Tristan Evore | Maiven | Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek | Charles Castex Charles Castex | Jaranamo Sal Jaranamo Sal

latest

U N I O N

Wearing: A Long White Version of his normal clothes with black flowers decorated all over it.

-His Razor Fingernails are firmly in place

-His Surgical Tools are tucked away in his cloak along

-Two Lightsaber’s Hidden Away

Coming out of hyperspace the Phylactery moved into orbit along with her sister ship, Charles stood on the bridge as he looked down at the planet below. Remembering how it was here that everything began, at least as far as the Navy was concerned. Inwardly he grinned as it would be amusing to see how the planet had been properly developed under the firm hand of the ZU, instead of a bunch of ingrate pirates and smugglers. He was reading a data-pad about the current planet lord who had been placed in charge, he had never meet Darth Varloc in person. It would be the first time he had a chance to make a face to face assessment and such was the reason he had chosen to be… cautious. He doubted anyone would dare make a move against his Master, but he could never be too careful. So he brought his flag ship… so he carefully laid down a ‘Plan B’… and he made sure to keep his mouth shut. One useful thing the Sith found about the Phylactery’s size… she could carry a lot,

”Sir we have received a signal from the planet and identified ourselves, and just like you asked I sent word to Major. She said she will start prepping the men to be on standby, and the personal guards you wanted are ready to join you in your personal shuttle that will take you down to the planet.” Turning around from the view point out the glasteel, he patted the man on the shoulder as he walked by, reaching into his cloak the Sith would slip his mask back on over his face while walking across the bridge. Stopping at his command chair to grab a few more data pads he finally spoke, ”Good work Captain sorry I was lost in a bit of… nostalgia, just make sure everything is ready as planned. The Major is in charge of the recovery and rescue operation, but as always Tranquility is in charge while I am away… this ship is technically her ‘body’ after all.” Charles chuckled in that low cold tone of his at such a silly and organic comparison given how far beyond an organic body Tranquility was,

”Don’t fret though Captain I expect you to take good care of her while I am away… I trust you can handle it?” The man understood the implications, because the Rear Admiral wasn’t one to threaten them, but it was also rare that he placed such trust in anyone when it came to looking for someone important to him. The man saluted him, ”I will make sure she is in the same shape as you left…” Charles returned it playfully, all the while walking out the door with a hand full of various data-pads on information that might be discussed while they were in the large meeting. It was just as he stepped out the door that he turned, peeking his head back inside for just a moment, ”I will hold you too that…” Then slipping back before the door closed.

The male made his way down to the hanger, eventually getting everything in order so that he wouldn’t drop it. One of the men that were coming along would be assigned as his ‘secretary’ in this matter for the course of the day. Inside the hanger it was buzz of noise and activity, Charles could hear Kom somewhere in the background yelling about why a grunt’s bootlaces were left over right and not right over left. It was either part of a joke he missed… or she just wanted to make to poor private push the ship down to the planet… he had no clue. It did make for an entertaining walk across the hanger and into his shuttle were he sat down, a squad of ten men had been assigned to come along… Kom being a mama bear and only picking the best… Charles would begin to read through the documents as the shuttle left the hanger and took off towards the ground, ”Curious… most curious… I wonder what fruit is going to be born from this ‘Assembly’ as they wish to call it…”

It wasn't long before the shuttle was entering the atmosphere and coming down over the military base. The received the signal to identity themselves and gave the code so they could pass. Then once it had clearing it would fly over to a landing pad were it seemed that someone was posed to greet them, "Admiral looks like we have some guest." Oh so it looked like they would be greeted... how special... Charles smiled slightly under his mask as he stood up and stretched out, indicating at his men to follow along. The group of guards followed after, the large male looking around as the ramp lowered and he step out onto the ground, "I thought someone was coming to greet us? Oh you must Darth Varloc, it is so wonderful to finally meet in person. If you don't mind I brought a few of my own bodyguards along... you know... can't be too careful" His cold deep voice was followed by a grumbling laugh, as the large Sith ran his hand through his hair, making his feelings knowing with his words and tone... I don't know you, so I don't trust you, so until you prove otherwise I will act accordingly. Nothing he had done so far though was truly uncouth just cautious...

Tranquility Tranquility | Ben Craig Ben Craig | Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen | Tristan Evore Tristan Evore | Maiven | Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek | Credius Credius | Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos | Jaranamo Sal Jaranamo Sal
BlpVHqS.png

Last edited:

d9BVNG30_400x400.jpg

Extra: [X]

With the transport vessel finally touching down on one of the designated launchpads, The Chancellor of the Left had now finally, officially arrived at the venue which was to hold the first of hopefully not too many General Assemblies. With a slow and steady hiss, the servos and hydraulic pumps of the doors started working, the metal slab at the back slowly lowering to act as a ramp from which the man who held most, if not all the true power of the Zweihander Union calmly walked down from, followed by half a dozen shimmering, shiny droids of equal stature, adorned with finely woven cloaks, swords which emanated with dark energy and each carrying the same guns the Chancellor wore in his holsters, only without the expensive electrum plating.

"Hmm, not the welcome committee I had expected, but than again...this shuttle does not bear the Chancellery's crest, which is perhaps for the better," The Chancellor let out a sigh, noticing that it seemed that his own arrival had not been noticed yet. However, as this played into his advantage, the man raised his left hand and made a motion forwards while holding up four fingers. Instantly, four of the droids utilized their cloaks and stealth generators to practically vanish from sight, using their impressive mobility to fan out and to ensure the Chancellor's safety in secret. In the meantime though, Credius made his way to the gathering point with the two remaining droids following him at a small distance of a few meters.

Mike comes in quietly like a shadow into the room. He wore his black clothing with his dual lightsaber. Mike did not want to talk to anyone. He was told that this was a meeting, so he treated this like one. He would much rather be at Project S, but if they wanted him. He will be there. Mike sat down at the back of the room and waited till if anyone asks him a question or at the end.

Credius Credius Varloc Varloc Charles Castex Charles Castex Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos

IrpLwPg.png
Objective: Observe the Meeting
Tags: Charles Castex Charles Castex Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen Credius Credius Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos Varloc Varloc

BlpVHqS.png

The recently promoted Chiss walked through the corridors, he had just attained the rank of Commander and with it new responsibilities. While he attended to the usual duties, he did have a few special ones due to his Chiss heritage. Vaun had come to the meeting today to observe along with another Chiss, Lieutenant Surn'mezo'lona or Lieutenant Mezo for those who struggled to pronounce Chiss names. "Lieutenant Surn'mezo'lona, I trust you have been over the breifing again?" Vaun said to the female Chiss to which she responded. "Yes Commander. Observe the meeting on behalf of our home and the planetary government of Ornfra. A tedious task if you ask me, the Union has plenty of enemies to fight but we're stuck here observing a meeting." Vaun looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "This meeting is just as important. I understand you are still assigned to the Ornfra garrison so I know why you feel the way you do. Once you finish your time there then you will be assigned to a more frontline unit." he said to her.

Like any integration of militaries, it was no easy task and many soldiers were shifted around until they found the right mix. As of now the personnel of the Colonial Phalanx spend time as part of the garrison on Ornfra for a year, working and retraining with Union personnel before being allowed to either remain planet side or retransferred to Union unit. Lieutenant Mezo was one of those still retraining on Ornfra and seemed eager to get to a frontline position. Vaun looked down at his datapad as he walked and while had told the lieutenant of the importance of the meeting he had understood for a long time that their presence was instead symbolic rather than practical. Have a few 'children of Ornfra' to attend was the idea and while Vaun agreed their skills were better use elsewhere he did not argue with orders.

As the two reached the room they were met by a Union ensign. "Commander, Lieutenant" She said to greet them. "I'll need your name, rank, identifying number and seating designation you were provided." She said while fiddling on her datapad. "Surn'mezo'lona, Lieutenant, 8354." Mezo said and Vaun spoke right after "Himm'vaun'merek, Commander, identity number 5501. We are at seating observation 3." he said to the ensign who nodded and entered the meeting hall. "Follow me." she said before walking to a few chairs which were elevated and at the back of the room. Vaun and Mezo sat down. "So now we wait." she said to which Vaun replied. "Yes. Many ranking officials are to show up so it was best we arrive early." He was scrolling through his datapad as he spoke, ship reports from his XO to rank transfer requests from Ornfra, the usual business for the Chiss officer.

Last edited:
Tags: Credius Credius Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek Charles Castex Charles Castex Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos

Varloc then headed inside to the meeting room after greeting more guests. He then entered the main room and sat at his usual seat.

Varloc then stood after a few moments and announced to everyone. We shall now begin the assembly, if anyone wishes to state anything or ask any questions please do so. Today's primary topics will be military expansion, defense of our territory, and effect of the expansion.

Varloc looked around at the gathered. I would like to begin with a problem that happens all over the ZU. While we are quickly expanding we put large amounts of credits into the military, which is quite important, but this means less money goes towards the peoples needs. Here on Volik the higher class is doing well, but the mid and low classes are beginning to fail. The average recruitment from this area of people is decreasing quickly, so if anyone has any ideas in how we could support the people while supporting our growing army please say now. Varloc then sat.

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
Garlen had come in quietly to the meeting, realizing it had started without him, something he was not used to on Ord Bostadus. Two soldiers accompanied him as he waddled his way to his assigned seat, all while Varloc Varloc continued with his opening remarks. Varloc was explaining the issues with military expansion. Garlen pondered on the situation, believing his clones could be an answer. The transition from enlistment to clones may be a long one, but could be fruitful to the ZU as a whole. But as Garlen was quite new to the ZU and not wanting to offend his hosts by being too overzealous. Garlen held back his thoughts as much as he wanted to speak up, he figured there would be later chances once the people around him got to know him better. For the time being, he would watch what the other members of the assembly suggest, and if no one comes up with anything better, than Garlen might make his proposition.

Credius Credius | Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen | Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek | Charles Castex Charles Castex |

U N I O N

Terminator
Focus: Daisuho Daisuho

"Sir we are the last to arrive, you have timed it perfectly." Ben smiled, "Excellent. Many will frown at my late arrival, however, let this teach them." The captain frowned, "Teach what exactly sir?" Ben didn't answer. He knew it wasn't so much a lesson to be taught, but instead Ben loved a show. The super battlecruiser exited hyperspace and entered Volik space swiftly like a cutting knife.

Ben watched through the viewports at the many star destroyers, battlecruisers, and smaller ships orbited around Volik. He looked to Daisuho Daisuho , "
Are the Vernichten ready, captain?" It was a rhetorical question of course, the vernichten were always ready. "Let us see why we were called for." They headed towards the hanger where Ben's new prototype ST-150 shuttle was already prepped.

BlpVHqS.png

2640315_regent_of_the_mask_111083.jpg

While Varloc Varloc had already begun his meeting, he had not seemingly deemed it necessary to wait for those who carried status and rank above him, not that it mattered to Credius, if the Planetary lord was in any way up to something, he doubted a man with the title of 'darth' would even consider the heinous act of doing it behind someone else's back. No, though he felt no love or trust for those who maintained the rule of the Union on the far stretching planets and systems, the Chancellor did trust in the man's ability and skill as a leader of a territory and a subordinate of the Union.

Still standing outside of the meeting hall for a moment, Credius let out a sigh before entering, gazing with his bloodredeyes upon the visages of those who were already present: Members of the Planetary Lord class, the ruler of Ord Bostadus, who despite not yet being an official part of the Union's territory had already garnered favor as an ally to the Chancellery and the former High general and current Planetary Lord of Shasot. It appeared that the assembly was only open to those at the top for now, but there was no sign of the soon to be grand admiral Tristan Evore Tristan Evore nor was Charles Castex Charles Castex present. It even seemed that the Secretary of the Interior and Director craig weren't there yet either. It didn't matter though, as long as he himself was present, whatever would be decided within this room would become law after all.

"It seems my comrade, the honorable chancellor of the Right is not present, I shall thus attend for the both of us...Lord of Vollik; Darth Varloc," Walking up to the seat most high and most elevated compared to the others, the man sat down and rested his head upon his right hand. "I'll listen to what you all have to say for now, do continue."

KEYlEOg.png

Last edited:
8c17c04e569e8d9f511e0ee8d85b6172c73f43b3r1-500-202_hq.gif

Well, this was certainly a stressful trip.

Despite the forewarning that had been given, by her own standards, Daisuho considered this meeting very short notice. No time to sweep the meeting area, no time to plant weapons or plan thorough contingencies, no possible way to account for all the possibilities. It had her on edge, to say the least, but that was what her loyal Vernichten were there for. If nothing else, she could count on them to back her up and follow her to the void if it meant protecting Ben. At the very least, she had time to make sure they were all prepped and ready to move out, and she was able to look over the guest list. All in all, it seemed that, if anyone wanted to deal a serious blow to the Union, this would be a good time to do it; a lot of senior members and the Chancellors would be there, not to mention some of the Union's elite soldiers as guards. It was the perfect target, but she hoped that the meeting was either too small or too well guarded for anyone to make a move.

She looked across the bridge to Ben, the cogs turning in his head as they arrived behind schedule. He was probably exactly on time by his standards, fashionably late was his thing. It helped that being late also increased the chance of a potential assassination passing over him, she always wondered if this was partially for her benefit as well. She followed him from the bridge, smirking a little at the rhetorical question.
"Yes sir, ready and waiting," She replied, snapping her fingers as they moved out of the bridge. Operatives Obsidian and Ebony fell into step behind them as they made their way to the shuttle where the rest of the Vernichten were waiting. The prototype was a welcome change from the default ST-150 they used to use: faster, more maneuverable, and a place her girls can call home when away on missions. This would be a relaxing test run if nothing else.

As they landed, Ebony and Obsidian joined Ben and Daisuho at the landing ramp as it began to lower. As for the rest, she gave the order and they all wordlessly activated their stealth fields, quietly leaving ahead of the quartet. Daisuho stepped in front, acting as vanguard while the other two covered his flank. "You think anything will actually get done at this meeting?" She asked, curious.

Ben Craig Ben Craig

[div]

97d38ae1a5857544cc5e0366fe98d959.jpg
A D M I R A L

Location // Meeting Room, Volik //
Wearing // Black Uniform, Gold Epulattes (Lacking Rank Plate) //
<"Should we wait here?"> The distorted voices of the Executer Troopers called out to the Admiral as he walked down the extended ramp of his command shuttle. The seven foot tall Anzati didn't reply, instead he shook his head, and beckoned for the two black clad warriors to follow him.
When he entered the meeting room, it seemed as though the administrator of the planet thought it prudent to start without him. He simply sighed and nodded along as the individual spoke. Interestingly enough, it was beginng to seem as though the so-called " Varloc Varloc " had called together the highest ranking members of the Union together to slander the amount of money going into the military.
<"Lord of Volik, Darth Varloc. I understand your...concern. But my question is rather simple. You govern a world, you should be able to answer this: If we allocate significant amounts of money into things such as rebuilding crumbliu infrastructure, which I am very much in favor of, can you vouch that you and your fellow Lords will ensure that this vast amount of credits don't go to waste?">
With that, the Admiral leaned back into his chair, easing a glass of Corellian Ale to his mouth, a luxury he hadn't enjoyed in months. He couldn't help but think"Perhaps this meeting wasn't a bad idea afterall" as he waited for the mans reply

Tags: Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek Credius Credius Ben Craig Ben Craig Daisuho Daisuho Charles Castex Charles Castex Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos

Varloc sat after presenting the problem and then saw the chancellor enter. He then listened to Tristan Evore Tristan Evore before standing.
I will swear that if funds are given, it will not be wasted and I do believe that my fellow planet lords will do the same. We shall submit the records of what we spent the credits on, if needed.
He then nodded to the Admiral and then looked around before saying. Does anyone else have say on this particular matter? If not does anyone have any other matters they wish to review?

IrpLwPg.png

BlpVHqS.png

Wearing: A Long White Version of his normal clothes with black flowers decorated all over it.

-His Razor Fingernails are firmly in place

-His Surgical Tools are tucked away in his cloak along

-Two Lightsaber’s Hidden Away

Charles entrance to the meeting as was slow and quiet, he had purposefully waited to see where others would sit as he listened to Varloc and others speak before making his own entrance. The Sith found a spot at the table that provided room not only for himself, but for his men as well… so that they could sit around him, or stand guard near him in the semi-fashion that he allowed them. With a simple swipe of both hands, the few chairs that he relegated for his guards shifted out, giving them a chance to be on guard in shifts. He had a habit of asking for their opinions, as given that the Zombies were even closer to him than his fleet… anything that affected his future could affect theirs. Leaning forward at the table he listened quietly and Charles had to admit that he agreed with Admiral Tristan, and to be honest the reassurances of the Darth Varloc were not exactly enough to assuage his own worries. If anything the man was known to treat the men under his command in a fatherly manner, so to slander the military was a quick way to get on Charles bad side,

”Lord Varloc I want to make my opinion clear on the matter. You can vouch for yourself, but you can’t give me the word of another person and expect me to trust they will keep it. Don’t misunderstand I trust few politicians as it is… present company excluded Chancellor, so I say that yes… a very detailed record of any such expenditures will be preferred. Down to the last credit, who knows I just might have to check up on it myself…” He laughed in that cold deep manner he always did before slowly standing, and gesturing to Tristan, ”So take that as the long way of me seconding my fellow Admiral over here, just with a bit more… scrutiny. We didn’t have good men die to secure this planet just so the resources spent on it is squandered by a few greedy…” Charles stopped as he realized he was going off track and probably onto an unnecessary soap box anyway. What he felt like though was that the original problem was not being addressed, and that was why did they need to spend so many credits,

”Now you mentioned a problem with recruiting, and connected to issues with the lower and middle classes. I call myself an expert on this, but is this a problem on Schesa or is this simply a problem on Volik? We could simply have a motivational problem that if tackled correctly would allow use to continue to make good use of the citizens of the ZU in an effective manner. More effective propaganda campaigns that starts from a very early age when talking about service to the state or even giving people a more intrinsic reason to join the military such as participation in the body politic, because lets be fair the ZU is run by what is an group of former and current military professional. If anything it gives us a shared background of fighting for the state and a bit of skin in the game. I will end by saying that I find it unlikely that just by suddenly making someone’s life comfortable that they will fight for you. Does it make them more supportive for us, maybe, but I think we need to think of ways that take it further… and get much deeper into here.” The large man tapped on his forehead to indicate what he meant, before sitting down. He had said his peace and wanted to give others a chance, as this was turning out more interesting than he had first though.

Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek Credius Credius Varloc Varloc Ben Craig Ben Craig Daisuho Daisuho Tristan Evore Tristan Evore Garlen Zorabos Garlen Zorabos //

re-5.jpg

Calmly listening to the gathered members, crossing his legs and arms, almost looking like he was dozing off, the Chancellor of the Left had a hard time refraining from laughing out loud when hearing the discussion get to the core of things, with Tristan Evore Tristan Evore showing concern for the distribution of money, Charles Castex Charles Castex talking about the difficulties of trust and Varloc Varloc trying his best to reaffirm his honor and worth. The fact that the first order of business within the general assembly was about funds and the use thereof was quite stupendous to the masled man, who just silently waited for Charles to express his mind and musings clearly.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen...," Though his voice was sly and calm, it was obvious from the eyes visible behind the mask that the Chancellor was growing tired of listening to grown men squabble like politicians from a bygone age, slandering eachother like children in a playground, which was a waste of breath and time in the Chancellor's eyes...quite obviously, as the room grew colder by quite a few degrees. "Planetary Lords have a duty to fullfill towards their territory, they decide how high and how harshly they tax the people of the territory they oversee and based on the general wealth their territory generates, the governors of the overseeing sectors will procure a percentage or tax of their own and so forth up to the Chancellery itself. As long as you maintain law and order under the Zweihander Union's codex and doctrine, you are free to decide how you run your planet as long as it does not displease those above you. As your planet is within the core sector, the Chancellery itself taxes you based upon your own generation of wealth..."

Raising a single finger and wagging it, the masked man let out a sigh. "Lord Varloc, if what you say is true, you simply need to reinvest part of your generated wealth to further stimulate the productivity of those within the lower classes...for instance by raising the educational standard, building a spaceport for higher travel of goods and services, you may even request to have a military academy be built here, a request I am certain The Joint Chief here present would happily oblige," Tilting his head to the side, the man looked at Varloc Varloc again, the pupils within his red irises narrowing to fine slits, his lips curling into a vicious grin behind his stoic mask. "Or perhaps I could arrange to have the N&Z build a facility within your domain for the purposes of...research and development, or should I send one of my magistrates to solve your financial troubles, to weed out your books to the last number and to execute those who have been dealing with your finances up til now?"

KEYlEOg.png

wzp6Ypk.png

U N I O N

Dress:
Link

The shuttle crew saluted as Ben and his entourage approached, "All prepped and ready sir." Ben nodded. The shuttle exited the hangar bay of the enormous, looming battlecruiser. "Security Clearance codes accepted, landing pads 2." The pilot called out. With a jolt, the shuttle entered Volik airspace and carefully landed. The ramp lowered and they stepped out. Ben looked to Daisuho Daisuho , "Possibly. After the initial half hour of squabbling. The chancellor will get them on track.That's another reason why I arrive late, I have no patience to sit and play the power game with the rest of those fools." They were approached by a representative of the Volik government who led them to the conference room.

The doors opened immediately as Credius Credius mentioned "N&Z facility and research and development." Ben took this opportunity to speak, "Chancellor, esteemed representatives of the Union. I apologize for my late arrival. As a planetary lord myself, of Sharb, and CEO of the N&Z Umbrella Corporation, our research facilities are quite beneficial to the local governments." Ben paused to take a seat and let the words get digested. "With the recent expansion of the Research and Development department, we are instituting a facility on every Union controlled planet." Ben looked around the table and folded his hands calmly. They would most likely gape and stare, but that was fine with the director. One didn't reach his position without being bold and taking risks.

BlpVHqS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom