Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zrak Ren, a Shaper of Kro Var

Zrak Ren

Z
So this is Vordon Lee, now going by Zrak Ren, he's a recently joined member of the First Order as a Disciple since he only just got in. He's a very skilled combatant as a result of existing training in the elements and melee combat, specializing in fire with earth taking a near second. He's an excellent melee/force combatant, but, he lacks in piloting skills and more ranged weaponry like blasters.

Personality wise, he's very amoral and nihilistic. Basically, things just are the way they are. He plays his part when it's convenient to him because he doesn't really believe in morality, but that it's just useful for making everyone else more manageable. He essentially believes if you end up feeling good for yourself regardless of what you did, he won't give a crap. Of course, he may still kill you for it, and may not stop someone else from killing you for it. He may not even say it because it's nicer when others believe in morals. That is not to say he doesn't feel guilt, just that he doesn't feel it's important or real.

Looking for new interactions with him, almost anything really. Simple private threads, missions, combat threads (whether legitimate or for practice), this could be under his Ren name or under his real name or even just a temporary alias. Like I said, convenience for him basically governs his decisions.

The First Order have been doing operations on my Mom's planet of Zakuul, punishing it's people for wanting independence. There's a bunch of history between my family and the Order, usually while on opposing sides.

We could bump into eachother [member="Vordon"] :)

Zrak Ren

Z
[member="Loreena Arenais"]

Oh, that could be fun, think that would be something that should happen on your planet (if that's somewhere he could actually be I haven't had a full study of our maps and whatnot yet) or some other location where the name gets out.

[member="Vordon"]

Yeah, Zakuul is former First Order territory. It's not under any major jurisdiction currently. He'd have to sneak in as every port of entry will be under high security due to the First Order terrorist attacks. Still, the First Order know the planet very, very well. Shouldn't be too much of a problem for a Knight of Ren to get in.

Zrak Ren

Z
Sweet, how do you think they could run into each other then? My best current explanation is that he'd be scoping out the planet, possibly in armor, since he tries to avoid his face being too caught up in the matter, makes it easier to hide in plain site if he has to. If not, we'd need to find another way to explain how he ends up getting found out if he does get found out.

[member="Vordon"]

I have a simple and effective solution for that. Lori loves to tinker with her jetpack and escape boots. She could crash into him after they have a hiccup in the fuel lines and she loses power. He'd probably recognize her from their files as the daughter of Zakuul's current ruler. And no doubt he'd sense her fledgling Force abilities. Then the chase/confrontation can begin.

Zrak Ren

Z
Sweet! Yeah that should work!

Well, definitely need to go to sleep though. If you wanted to get a startup thread going that'd be cool, if not, I can probably come on tomorrow. Definitely want to see it play out. I must depart, farewell! Thanks! And goodnight for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom