Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zoya, The Apex Predator

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Kirishima.Touka.full.1781417.jpg

NAME: Zoya
FACTION: None.
SPECIES: Rapax.
SEX: Female.
HEIGHT: 153 cm.
WEIGHT: 45 kg.
EYES: Red pupils surrounded by black.
HAIR: Mauve.
SKIN: Pale.
FORCE SENSITIVE: No.

THEME: I Fooled You-Awaken the Giant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyOWuNU9X5Q

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
(+) As long as she has a steady source of food, Zoya has a high regenerative ability. Small wounds will heal in a day, grave ones in a few days, and even missing limbs will grow back in months.
(+) Even for a Rapax, she's fast. Her speed and agility are one of her biggest abilities.
(+) Zoya is effective at both melee range and at a distance.
(+) She has enhanced senses of hearing, smell, and sight, as well as strength and speed.

(-) Zoya depends entirely on the flesh of humanoid species and her own kind as food. Anything else will make her very sick.
(-) While she is fast, Zoya does not have large amount of stamina. She is at a disadvantage in a prolonged fight.
(-) Zoya is a wanderer, with no real place to call home.
(-) Zoya is extremely uncomfortable in clothing, though she understands she must, in fact, wear it. She just doesn't have to like it.

APPEARANCE:
Zoya has evolved to blend in to galactic society, and she fills that role well. While her mauve hair and distinctive eyes separate her from most, it is not enough to put her under suspicion. She dresses in unassuming clothes, and keeps her eyes on the ground.
In combat, Zoya will release her telum, her main weapon in combat. It appears to most as a pair of wings, colored like fire.

COMBAT FUNCTION:
In combat, Zoya depends entirely on her telum. She can release it's 'feathers' as projectiles, and use it in melee as a blade or shield. She stays mobile, attacking with speed and dodging attacks.
However, she has low stamina, and prolonged fights put her at a disadvantage.

BIOGRAPHY:
"I live by one rule: Only the strong survive."

Born on Dromund Kaas, Zoya has been taught since birth how to be a predator. Hunting both the few humanoids on the planet and her own kind, she grew a taste for flesh at a young age. Hunting was her life, and she enjoyed it. One of the things she did not enjoy, however, was clothing. She has always hated it, and it makes her uncomfortable. But, she knows she has to wear it, and does so in public to this day.
However, when she turned thirteen, she went through a ritual to establish her maturity; her mother tried to kill her. The fight was fierce, but Zoya barely managed to survive, and prove her strength.
After that, she left the planet, wandering the galaxy. But every planet she went to, she was run off by either the locals or her own kind. In her travels, she witnessed the power of Force Users firsthand, and grew a hate for them. She believed that they circumvented the rules of nature by using their power, instead of surviving by their own merit. She soon grew a particular taste for the flesh of Force Users.
Also in her travels, she ran across a particular Rapax that challenged her to a duel. Zoya left him bloodied and broken, and to this day, he pursues her across the galaxy, intent on revenge.
Zoya soon began to tire of being run off of every planet she went to, and no longer attempted to hide her species, which was a huge taboo among the Rapax. Now, she simply searches for a purpose in life, for a reason to keep on living.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Hmm. I don't like Force Users much, but I respect strength more than anything.
If you can defeat me in a fight, then I will have no choice but to join you.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom