Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ziost!

Only faction members of the dominion-ing group can post up to 110.

So we actually do have control at that point because if anyone tries anything suspicious we are well within our rights to dismiss them from the faction so their posts are invalid.

Anyone pretending to be part of this faction for the purpose of opening the door is a serious issue.

Thurion Heavenshield said:
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Could just have a member of Staff lock it after the minimum number of posts. ;)

I don't think that would fly for factions.

That would likely end up having to go to a staff vote to verify if staff are allowed to lock a dominion thread merely to prevent a dominion from going past 100 just because a faction does not want to risk potential rebellions.

The intention of the tiered dominions was to create chaos.

Honestly, one gets more rewards regardless if a rebellion takes place. The chances of a rebellion winning are slim.

As the defender, one has all the advantages. One just has to actively post.

Valiens Nantaris said:
So we actually do have control at that point because if anyone tries anything suspicious we are well within our rights to dismiss them from the faction so their posts are invalid.

You can, but if it was legitimately long time members seeking to create a rebellion to start their own major faction - or roleplayed infiltration, I don't see how their posts will get invalidated at all if they were made when they were members.

By then, 10 posts are easy to do in a very short amount of time in order invite any minor faction to stir the push to 150.

It would take less than thirty minutes to do those posts between two players, even less if it is five people. And within an hour, you can have a dominion that is speed posted well past 110 and into 120's.

I doubt kicking out members will work well in a report to try an invalidate member's posts when the posting is well underway.

Frankly, worrying about this is only going to give people ulcers.

Just roleplay and don't stress about things.

The best thing about SSC dominions is that we literally rp setting up encampments in our dominions. We build up defenses while we do the dominion -- be it with companies or through the jedi clans.

We literally make our defenses already that continuing to do so is no different from what we do now.

We did it with Etti. We did it with Tash Tarel. We've done it with Saleucami along with many others.

Use this as an opportunity people! lol

Already expressed my opinion on the dom rules in the other thread, so I won't do so here to avoid redundancy.

Thing to consider for future doms in the west (maybe we should get a new topic for that) is that OS is gonna attack GR at Togoria. That's to the south of Roche and would practically put them next door to us.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom