Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Zion Autoblaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: google image
Intent: Starfighter Blaster weapon attachment
Development Thread: If necessary
Manufacturer: Animus Malgus
Model: Autoblaster
Affiliation: Animus Malgus personal design. Can be mass manufactured if a company is to request it
Modularity: Yes.
Production: Unique
Material: Synthmesh
Classification: Auto Blaster
Size: ship mounted
Length: 7.62 meters
Weight: 18 cm
Ammunition Type: Powercell and gas Canister.
Ammunition Capacity: Max capacity of ammunition is one thousand rounds. (Single Blast Consumes about 20)
Effective Range: double to standard auto blaster
Rate of Fire: Single Action.
Special Features:
-Intercooling system to reduce overheat
- Barrel can be controlled without moving the ship slightly during blast
- Obsidian barreling increasing accuracy.
Description: Animus prepared this weapon to be used in his project, but due to its peculiarity decided instead to use it as a replacement for his ships' blasters. One of theses would be put on both sides. The barrel is Modifiable to fit different barrels of different sizes to Increase power and decrease range, or increase range and decrease power Sleek design inspired upon the Wings of Naboo N-1 Fighters.
220px-Li_heavy_ion_blaster.png

Animus Malgus said:
Can be mass manufactured if required.
If the production is stated as limited, that is the maximum production it can be used on. If you intend for this to be mass produced at any given time in the future, I suggest either creating a mass produced variant or submitting a modification request at that time or otherwise changing this to mass production now.

Animus Malgus said:
Ammunition Capacity: Max capacity of ammunition is one thousand rounds/12 concussion target missiles

Animus Malgus said:
The barrel is Modifiable to fit missiles at the workshop. and shipyard.
How does a blaster cannon fire missiles? Is there a different barrel it goes through? Generally speaking, this isn't possible.

Animus Malgus said:
Effective Range: Standard Auto Blaster of the Galactic Civil war X 2.
Being that this is a shipmounted weapon, I'd suggest just inputting "Starfighter" or "Battlefield"

Also, until your company has their operations updated you cannot use it to submit things that are currently out of their production operations. If you would like me to archive this until your company modification request has been accepted I will do so, otherwise I need you to find a new company to use for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom