Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zintax

Ben Antillies

TheUnofficialGamer
(Need help uploading photo. I have it on my computer.)
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Image Source: Made by myself on PTS. (Paint Tool Sai)
Canon Link: Non-Canon.
Development Thread: None
Primary Source: Came up while playing Black Ops 2 Zombies. Drew logos and thought I could do something with it.
Black Ops Zombies: Company also exists in the Black Ops Zombies Universe but with different operations.
CORPORATION INFORMATION
Corporation Name-
Zintax
Headquarters-
Temporarily based on Corellia. HQ also acts as a small shop.
Locations-
A secret underground factory on Sacorria, a warehouse on Nubia, and a small shop on Kuat.
Operations-
Manufactures armors and designs guns. Fixes ships and upgrades them at the warehouse. Has blueprints for vehicles and starships. Doesn't have enough materials for vehicles and starships.
Tier-
DESCRIPTION-
"Welcome to the world of Zintax! We have made a company for smugglers, bounty hunters, and mercenaries alike! Here on Corellia we are managing a mass amount of orders at our Headquarters! However, we are moving soon! There's not enough room for us on Corellia, so we must move. If you need you ship upgraded or fixed, come to our warehouse on Nubia! Perhaps you want to buy some guns, armor, or maybe you want to preorder our vehicles and ships at our shops here on Corellia, or at our shop on Kuat! Where ever you are, Zintax will help!"

RATIONALE-
A company had plans for armors and guns but ran into troubles due to armor safety hazards. The business shutdown, but before the abandonment a spy took the plans to the armors and guns. This spy was one of the workers for a man called Alias. Alias's crew is spread all across the galaxy in many companies. Their discontinued products are taken by the spies and sent to Alias. Once Alias had gotten the plans for the armors and guns he was ready to begin his plan. He created Zintax, a company to help soldiers, bounty hunters, and smugglers.

Parent Corporation-
None

Subsidiaries-
None

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Ben Antillies"]

Hi there!

I need you to fill out all parts of the template, even the OOC portions as well as the description :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom