Born to create tech!
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Create a standard Energy Router for Capital-class starships
- Image Source: Here
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: Here
- Manufacturer: Zayne Industries
- Model: ZI-W247Capital-class Power Converter
- Affiliation: Closed-Market
- Material: Electrical Components, Quadanium Core, Durasteel Plating
- Automatic warning system included
- Quick to reroute power
- Able to withdraw overloaded energy in seconds
- Very sturdy and can last for decades if kept in good condition
- If the converter explodes, anything connected to it is susceptible to be damaged
- The converter is unable to work if caught in an EMP or Ion shot and must be replaced
- Needs a cooling system to operate, without one it is estimated to only work for 24 hours.
The ZI-W247 Capital-class Power Converter is designed perfectly for larger and military standard ships. It can route power to anything connected; such as engine components, weapon systems, and shield devices. It is recommended to use 1 power converter for every 30 meters of the Capital-class starship that is being applied. The converter can be either remotely or manually controlled, usually, controls are connected to the starship's flight system. It is essential to place the converters near a cooling system or give it their own personal one, to avoid it shorting out.