Born to create tech!
- Intent: Create a general sensor for starships, vehicles, and structures.
- Image Source: Here
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: Here
- Manufacturer: Zayne Industries
- Affiliation: Closed-Market (Zayne Industries)
- Model: ZI-U629 H-Level Sensor
- Modularity: No
- Material: Circuitry, Carbon-Durasteel Framework, and Duranium Plating
- Detects and analyzes electromagnetic radiation, sound and vibration, gravity, nuclear radiation, magnetic fields, heat, pressure, and trace chemicals.
- Exceptionally Accurate: Using state of the art technology, this sensor uses sophisticated devices for increased precision which would fit military starships.
- Sturdy Amor: The Carbon-Durasteel Framework is already a great protection against enemy fire but with Duranium plating, it will take enemies time to succeed in destroying this sensor.
- Fatal Flaw: The sensor is unable to pick up cloaked ships and may interfere with the sensors even making it short-circuit, depending on the cloaking system's strength.
The ZI-U629 H-Level Sensor is quite an advanced device that is able to pick up various of signals in a mile radius. In general, the closer an object or starship is, the more information would be detected by the sensor. All analyzed data picked up by the sensor is sent to the main computer or other devices it may be hooked up with.
Although this sensor can be placed almost anywhere, this is mostly recommended for starships, small forts, large tanks, and anything else under 500 meters. The ZI-U629 H-Level Sensor is to be placed outside of the starship and protected from there. If placed inside, the efficiency of the sensor drops by 30% and maybe more.
This sensor is best recommended for mass-produced ships since this is more of a general device. Cloaked ships will not be picked up by this sensor, however, more research can possibly lead to the development of a sensor capable of detecting cloaked objects. It is also recommended 1 for every 25 meters to get that really good quality going.