Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zhi Chen

ac024be453f6183a2eb3b87873724864.jpg

Image Source: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ac/02/4b/ac024be453f6183a2eb3b87873724864.jpg

Full Name: Zhi Chen
Alias: N/A
Marital Status: Bachelorette
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Faction: One Sith, Sith Assassins

Species: Twi'lek
Culture Affiliation:
Sex: Female
Height: 1.6 meters
Eye: Red
Skin: White
Hair: N/A
Scars: Extensive scarring around neck from slave collar.
Tattoos: Black markings, eyebrows are tattooed on.
Force Sensitive: Yes
Force Alignment: Dark Side
Voice Sample:
Theme Song:

Current Age: 23 standard years
Homeplanet: Tatooine
Death Date: N/A
Age At Death: N/A
Death Place: N/A
Resting Place: N/A
Manner of Death: N/A
Final Words: N/A

Relatives
Unknown

Lovers

Rivals

Background and Biography
Zhi was born into slavery on the desert world of Tatooine, no future, no family. Greatly desired for her rare white skin, the Twi'lek was greatly desired by slavers, and changed hands many times as she grew up. Like most slaves, Zhi obsessed with freedom, desiring it above all else. She frequently attempted to escape her confines, resulting in extensive punishment, scarring her permanently. This treatment ignited the fires of hatred within her, a flame that burned bright into her adulthood.
When Zhi reached twenty years old, she couldn't take anymore. With a surge of Darkness deep within her soul, Zhi slaughtered her master and his thugs, bathing in the blood of her oppressors. That was the day she discovered she could use the Force.
Fleeing Tatooine on the nearest ship, Zhi seeked out the group that offered the freedom she so desired:
The Sith.

Personality and Traits

Strengths
(+) A lifetime of abuse leaves Zhi with an abnormally high pain tolerance.
Midlines

Weaknesses
(-) Due to her life as a slave, Zhi is very uneducated, and still struggles to read.
(-) Zhi cannot take much damage due to her small frame.

[member="Lexa Kimene"]

If that is your picture you have some real talent for drawing. Makes me really jealous too. Wish I could draw that good.

[member="Zhi Chen"]

Hey nice bio by the way.

Well, I didn't DRAW it... (Would've loved to, believe me T^T)

But I DID edit it so that the lightsaber was red and the skin was white and whatnot.

That made it to Pinterest? Weird... O_O

[member="Zhi Chen"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom