Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech ZDT-480 Assassin Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
adzwmpH.png

x54tPFC.png

ZDT-480 Assassin Droid
NMzIriD.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: 70kg
  • Height: 1.9m
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: Wrist Vibroblade (retractable on each arm)
  • Misc. Equipment: Typically carries a Heavy Blaster Pistol and a Vibrosword

Full-spectrum transceiver
Electro photo Receptor
Targeting Computer
Internal Comlink
Vocabulator (Basic and Binary only)

Magno-grip Boots (built in)
360 Degree Motion Sensors

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • ZDT Heuristic Processor
  • Reinforced Actuators (droid joints)
  • Programming accounts for combat in its many forms, but mainly personal ranged and melee combat
Strengths:
  • Adaptive Combat Unit – the ZDT-480 learns very quickly from experience in the battlefield and makes logical conclusions with the aid of its advanced heuristic processor. It will use whatever weapon it is given or whatever it can find as the case may be

• Modular Nature - the 480 can be outfitted to cater to its specific tasking be replacing armors, limbs, circuitry and programming

• Obedient? – while the ZDT-480 is very obedient, instructions and orders must be very detailed and clear or else the 480 will take great liberties with vague orders

• Ion/Electric Resistant – with a combination of ionization buffers, non-conductive insulation and protected circuits, the 480 is not very susceptible to ion/electric attacks like typical droids

• Weaknesses:

• Expensive Processor – every ZDT-480 is fitted with a ZDT heuristic processor, which ramps up the price a good bit

• Modular Downtime - while the 480 is extremely versatile due to the nature of its modular design, the droid must undergo a downtime maintenance for it to happen. The changes are not instantaneous

• Expensive to Maintain – every internal part and modular part of the 480 is expensive due to the specialized design of each component

• Prone to Sadistic Tendencies – while obedient, the owner must be very clear on instructions or the 480 will take great liberties in interpreting its instructions and could cause quite a messExpensive to Maintain – every internal part and modular part of the 480 is expensive due to the specialized design of each component due to the modular nature of the droid
DESCRIPTION
The security of Zeralith Defense Technologies has been maintained primarily due to its ZDT-480 line of droids designed to protect the interests of Zentripoli and ZDT. Advanced, sleek, modular and intelligent, the 480 is a solid design and the owner keeps improving its programming annually.

MODULAR CONFIGURATIONS
Each position can only have one “attachment” or “feature”. These are the only combinations that are compatible:

ARMS
Right: Heavy Blaster Pistol
Left: Vibroblade

Right: Vibroblade
Left: ECM Suite

Left: Communications Array

Left: Surveillance Package

Right: Communications Array

LEGS
Rocket Boots (these legs are lightly armored)

[member="Mithias"]

This looks like a solid little submission overall, and as always I remain impressed that you make your own images for these.

However, there was just one area I wanted to ask if you could clear up for me.

Mithias said:
Modularity: Yes - limbs can be outfitted with rocket boots, internal weaponry, enhanced ECM suites, etc.
I understand that you are looking to create droids that can adapt to any circumstance, but given the strength of modular design too, could I get a little more information from you about just what options there are and how they affect the droid? It's a little unfair to someone writing against them if they have no resource to refer back to.

Hi John and thanks for the review. I knew I should have expanded that section and did not. Bad submitter!

Thanks for the complement on the image.

I will list them out with some built in limitations. Each position can only have one “attachment” or “feature”. These are the only combinations that are compatible:

ARMS

Left: ECM Suite

Left: Communications Array

Right: Communications Array

LEGS
Rocket Boots (these legs are lightly armored)

[member="John Locke"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom