Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Zauberlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i already took care of that please correct me if i am wrong i replace it with

>>It is said a black market weapon know as the Felucian Skull blade was a Zauberlords favorite weapon they were constructed from the skull and teeth of specific native creatures. These creatures grew trace amounts of Force-reactive crystals, similar to those used in the construction of light sabers, in their bones allowing weapons constructed from them, when imbued with the Force, to block light sabers and blaster fire. Skull blades were rarely seen off of Felucia but were sometimes sold on the black market.These were powerful blades and every chance a Zauberlord had to acquire one they would because you never knew when they would break.<<<[member="Netherworld"] i found it in the wookie canon

Netherworld

[member="Salvador Grim"]

From the GENERAL BEHAVIOR section:

Salvador Grim said:
The combat of the Zauberlords is a mix of advanced force maneuvers and psychical combat, they do not use light sabers they prefer strongly made swords from some of the galaxies best materials like Trimantiumor Tunqstoid more than strong enough to deal with any light saber.
Remove the mentions of lightsaber resistance, and I can stamp this.

A lot of time and effort went into getting this race whittled down to something interesting, powerful, and yet fair for the playing field. Thank you for working so well with my Codex Judge and taking her advice.

Enjoy your creation.

Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom