Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zarg [WIP]

Zarg

Z
gromglowei.jpg
"The enemies of my emperor must fall, I chose not to be dishonest to my Emperor. All hail High Imperial Krag!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: He goes only by the name Zarg, no fancy titles, just simply the name "Zarg" the orgins of his name is unknown to all but the Empress of the Imperial Clan of the Horde Mother, who personally named him herself. Not even the current leader that Zarg serves under ([member="Darth Vulcanus"]) knows the Empress's muse for the name.​
Faction: Zarg serves only one Empire, one Emperor. An Empire that he will be loyal to until his very last breath, an Empire that he would die for no matter what. That Empire has come to be known as "The New Order"
Rank: In the Hordes of the Graug he is a Sword Brother, and among the New Order he is known as a Sith Acolyte. He is a mere learner among both the Hordes of the Graug and the halls of the Sith.​
Species: Zarg is quite obviously only one species... The same species as his Emperor the High Imperial of the Imperial Clan, Graug
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Had to make this a WIP I am unexpectedly going out tonight, I shall try and finish it upon my return back to my house​

Zarg

Z
Oh turns out that I have half an hour - An hour until it is time for me to leave... In the meantime...

[member="Maria Natalja"] I'm sorry about the cliche playby, I just couldn't find anything else that had the Graug look, and I didn't want to be cliche with the play by and use an Orc from the Hobbit, I don't believe a WoW Orc has been used for a Graug before.

[member="Djonas Vile"] Oh... Am I the only Graug with hair? That sucks I thought that hair wouldn't really be a special thing among them.

[member="Darth Vornskr"] Look at the one I did for Maria, I plan on changing the play by as the character progresses in his training and development and everything, so I won't be a cliche Orc forever.

[member="Djonas Vile"] You need no explanation, but at least I used Grom Hellscream instead of that suckish leader Garrosh, I have never really played a WoW game were Grom was on it, but I think he is cool all the same.

Zarg

Z
[member="Djonas Vile"] It's going to be really complicated explaining it then, but it will be doable!

[member="Maria Natalja"] It didn't sound rude, it just sounded like you wanted an explanation.

Zarg

Z
[member="Darth Vornskr"] I'm not a part of the Horde faction (on the site) and Garrosh is a incapable leader, he may of brought his people to power but he screwed up the Horde.

Of course he wasn't a capable leader, when. we first meet Garrosh he's insecure and unsure of his own future and self-worth, but when Thrall reveals to him how his father died, he quickly regains his confidence. in Wrath he's a headstrong leader and constantly wanted to slight the Alliance at any chance he could instead of willingly allying with them to fight the Lich King, and the worst thing Thrall could've done was made him Warchief.

He ignored the advice of Cairne, Eitrigg and Vol'jin, alienated the non-Orcish species of the Horde, and fell in with unsavory characters like Malkorok.

Personally, I like the character and how far he's developed since we first saw him in Nagrand.

But then again, this is a Star Wars board, not a Wacraft one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom