Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zadnor Vex

Zadnor
Vex

• Basic Information
Species: Codru-ji
Height: 5 ft, 1 in
Weight: 175 lbs
Place of Birth: Munto Codru
Marital Status: Single
Known Aliases: Z Man and Hands
Force Sensitive: Yes

• Affiliation
Faction: Hutt Cartel
Position/Role/Class: Smuggler

• Appearance
0c8a25ef-2ad1-4a38-9bc1-2578fedd393c.jpg

Upholding several features from his parents, Zadnor has his father's brown eyes and his mother's soft brown hair. Additionally, Zadnor has his racial features of appearing human, but is considered near-human or a sub-species of human, given the fact that Zadnor has four arms that is common in most Codru-ji. As well as arms, Zadnor has distinct tan skin, wears a four sleeved trench coat, light armor underneath and has a tattoo in the palm of his upper right hand of a wolf symbol (the hand nearest to the picture). Zadnor is also normally seen smoking a cigar, usually the Shento Cigar as his signature cigar.

• Personality

Zadnor is a swagger kind of smuggler just like his father. Because of this trait, people tend to see Zadnor as a little arrogant and very confident. When it comes to the cargo, Zadnor is willing to challenge himself on riskier jobs to try and uphold his father's legacy, which makes Zadnor look like a fool to some pirates in the galaxy, but Zadnor doesn't care for the thoughts of other people. He is in it for the money and the ride, whoever stands in his way, would not want to meet the blasts of four blaster pistols or a blaster rifle.

• Notable Skills & Known Force Powers & Languages
Notable Skills:

Pilot
Ranged Weapon Proficiency (Pistols and Rifles)
Simple Weapons Proficiency
Survival & Evasion Tactics
Repair/Maintenance Proficiency

Known Force Powers/Techniques:

None

Known Languages:

Three languages are allowed, with Galactic Basic as a standard language.

> Galactic Basic: Fluent
> Codruese: Fluent
> Huttese: Basic Understanding

• Ability Scores

(Results from four d6 rolls for each stat)

> Dexterity: 21/24
> Strength: 12/24
> Constitution: 16/24
> Intelligence: 21/24
> Wisdom: 7/24
> Charisma: 16/24

• Biography

___Precedent to the Smuggling Days___
Awhile Munto Codru is the home of this wily and cunning scoundrel, it is not where he grew up. Being fathered by a bounty hunter working for the Hutt Cartel, living the high life, but working in the low road, Zadnor was separated from his mother, but still lived with father on his freighter, normally in the Cargo Bay. However, the the Cargo Bay was not the whole of his life. On several of his father's runs, Zadnor was in danger most of the time between space skirmishes, thieves entering the freighter and sometimes assassins looking for his father. It wasn't until the age of eight that things started to look for Zadnor and his father, for the time being.

Zadnor's father was planning to retire soon from finding a big bounty worth enough to get Zadnor's family protection when returning home and a hefty nice life. However, Zadnor was transitioning from a Wyrwulf to a fully matured Codru-ji, like his father before him. This transition made it easier for the two, since now people won't easily misconceive Zadnor as a pet anymore. Since his transition, Zadnor's father wanted to quicken things up with a job he found, with a high risk and reward value. It was one of the type of jobs that had a reward tag large enough to pay for funerary expenses or a nice restart on a different planet. Frankly, the restart didn't happen as planned.

During the job, Zadnor's father was taking precautions to protect Zadnor by giving him blasters and quickly teaching him skills awhile the freighter was on autopilot. Zadnor, in this precedent time, learned basic uses of vibro daggers, how to pull the trigger of various ranged weapons and piloting. Then Zadnor's father decided to see if his son would be able to fit into one of his vests. Zadnor put on his father's vest and it looked a bit big, making Zadnor appear to be swimming in it. His father smiled at the sight of Zadnor and noticed that they were nearing their target. Frankly, the planet they approached was Ord Mantel, there Zadnor's father was to receive a package in the heat of separatist skirmishes, but that wasn't the danger, the package was.

The package was a highly explosive toxin, that if disturbed by a drop or a blaster shot, would explode like a large bomb taking one fourth of a town. Frankly, Zadnor's father needed to only go to one of the beaches, pick up the package from a supplier and head back to the ship without dropping the package or getting caught in blaster.

"Zadnor," the father began, "get the ship's engines ready for departure. Once I get back into the cargo bay with our package, set the ship on autopilot to Hutta and help me find a safe spot in the bay for the package." Zadnor nodded to his father in understanding.

Needless to say, on the way back to the freighter, Zadnor's father was screaming on the com about being chased, blaster shoots were heard, an explosion followed and the voice of Zadnor's father came to a cold silence. Assuming his father died, Zadnor quickly ran to a panel/window to see where the explosion happened. It was far away, but big enough as his father described it could make. Therefore Zadnor began to weep over his death, knowing for sure it was his father that was carrying the pack. Then someone began to knock hard against one of the cargo bay doors. Zadnor looked on the security system and did not notice any of the thugs. So, he let the freighter go into autopilot and then ran to the ship's turret.

There Zadnor, out of grief and anger, shot down the group of thugs in two shots and ran back fast to the freighter's cockpit, sat in the pilot's chair, turned off the autopilot to fly low to the explosion sight. Placing the ship on a stop, Zadnor wore one of his father's gas masks, jumped out of the freighter only to see little to none of his father, but only a few pieces of his flesh and articles of clothing. Zadnor did his best to find his father's arms, look for his father's wedding ring and a clan band. Then Zadnor returned to the ship and got as far away from Ord Mantel as possible and into Hutta's orbit.

___Post Father's Death___
Shortly after his father's death, Zadnor did end up on Hutta at a young age of eight, not knowing what the planet looked like or smelled like for that matter. He docked his father's freighter, The Egg, at the ship docks. Then before leaving the freighter, Zadnor made sure he had some credits on him by looking in his father's room before leaving the freighter, just in case of a docking fee. Also, Zadnor picked up one of his father's trench coats, wore it and saw it reach to the floor with some extra slack dragging on the floor. Low and behold, there was security waiting at the freighter's cargo bay doors expecting a fee to be paid. Frankly, Zadnor's father had more than enough credits being asked.

"Um, Sir?" Zadnor asked like a shy child.

The security officer turned to Zadnor, "Yes?"

"I am looking for a Hutt my father was working for here. Can you direct me to him, please?" Zadnor asked.

The security officer scoffed, pointed and gave Zadnor directions. Then some advice, "Be careful out there. Currently there are two gangs fighting, watch for the cross fire, but I am sure you won't be targeted," the security officer said to Zadnor.

Zadnor thanked the officer and went to the palace of his father's boss, a Hutt palace that is. Once arriving, he was met by some Gamorean guards, that overlooked Zadnor as not a threat and let the boy enter in the Hutt palace. There Zadnor saw a catina, a few Twi'lek dancers, Spice dealers, bounty hunters and some Mandalorians. Most of the alien species, both sub-species and base species did not recognize at first, because of his sheltered life in his father's freightor, but the change didn't bother hims too much since his father's death was still on his mind.

Zadnor then walked up to the bar raising a hand to try and get the bartender's attention, but it wasn't working. Then a Zeltron woman, around in her thirties, saw Zadnor trying to get the bartender's attention and went over to Zadnor noticing his father's trench coat.

"Hmm, you do look like your father in that coat, Zadnor," the Zeltron lady said.

Zadnor turned in an instant hearing the Zeltron and watched her sit next to him. The Zeltron was rather tall, had pink skin, deep purple hair, a toned frame and a well formed torso. "I... um... don't know you, ma'am," Zadnor said to the Zeltron.

The Zeltron looked slightly upset, "So your father did not tell you about me? Well that's rude of him, he told me about you a lot," the Zeltron smiled, "He always said you were a great son, even when you were a Wyrwulf. But those are topics for another time. Why are you here?" the Zeltron asked.

Zadnor looked at the sleeves of his father's coat. "I don't know, I was hoping the Hutt here can help me a bit, guidance maybe. Since my father died from a package job..." Zadnor answered.

The Zeltron gasped at the news and hugged Zadnor close, but Zadnor stiffened from awkwardness. "I am sorry about your father, he was... a gentleman on some nights. But regardless, I think I can help," the Zeltron said to Zadnor. Then she called the bartender by name. "Give this young man some Spacer Juice, on me," the Zeltron said to the bartender. The bartender acknowledged and made Zadnor a quick small cup. Then the Zeltron, tossed the small cup. "No, put it in a mug," the Zeltron demanded. The bartender obliged and gave Zadnor a mug of the beverage. "Here drink up, Zadnor. It may be an acquired taste, but it'll help ease the grieving transition," the Zeltron suggested to Zadnor. So, Zadnor drank the whole mug and was eased.

"Now, I'll go meet with your father's Hutt boss and tell him the news, he may not take it nicely at first, but I'll put in a job proposition for you to work for him full time..." the Zeltron began.

Interrupting the Zeltron, "But how will I work alone...?"

The Zeltron continued abruptly, "I'll help you with the work. I've been needing to get out of the solo works for quite awhile now. But anyway, sit and wait here. If you want a massage from the dancers or more drinks, tell them that Airmid is paying. That's my name." Then the Zeltron left to the Hutt Boss.

In the mean time, Zadnor relaxed at the bar until the bartender approached him, Zadnor was quick to respond. "I am sorry, I didn't expect that Airmi..." The bartender stopped Zadnor at mid-sentence.

"Don't worry about it, lad. Would you like anything else? I know your father loved the Captain's Special but you seem new to the alcoholic world, so I'll make a suggestion. Have a pint of Fizbrew it's a carbonated drink. A good start into the world of alcohol," the bartender told Zadnor.

"Okay then," Zadnor replied.

The bartender then made Zadnor a pint and returned to the patrons. Zadnor sipped the drink and walked from the bar to one of the slave dancers. This one in particular was roaming around the cantina looking for a customer. "Hello there, want a friend," the twi'lek asked Zadnor.

Zadnor wasn't sure of her wording but replied, "I'd like someone to talk to, to help ease my thoughts of my father's death."

The twi'lek looked shocked, but then had a better idea. Getting real close to Zadnor, feeling up to him and noticing his four arms, "How about I lead you to a room, we talk and I ease your thoughts with a few massages after a few drinks free of charge."

Zadnor thought the suggestion was safe. "Sure," Zadnor replied.

Then the twi'lek slave lead Zadnor to an empty room that had a bed, a card table and a holocom.

____Time Skip____​
Airmid returned to the cantina with good news for Zadnor, but he wasn't by the bar. So she ran up to the bartender, asking where Zadnor went. The bartender said he went to a room with one of the twi'lek slaves. Airmid giggled and searched the rooms until she went to the room with Zadnor and a half naked slave twi'lek.

"Go, slave, I need to talk with this man," Airmid demanded.

"But... I..." the twi'lek stuttered awhile feeling Zadnor's arms.

Airmid raised a blaster pistol at the twi'lek.

"Fine," the twi'lek turned to Zadnor, kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "call upon my services later, sweetheart." Then the twi'lek left the room.

Airmid then turned to Zadnor with a smile. "I got the Hutt to give you an employment. He is going to put you in his top ten smugglers list, which means you'll get jobs frequently, but not as frequently since you'll be at the bottom of the top ten, unless you proove yourself worthy to move up on the list," Airmid said.

Zadnor looked at the Zeltron indifferently. "Okay, I'll do the jobs. Do I have one coming up?"

Airmid turned to a computer into the room and brought up the holonet for the Smugglers list and his name. "Your next job assignment won't be due until a month from now. Do you think you'll be able to last that long, Zadnor?" Airmid asked.

Zadnor nodded, "I should. In the meantime, want to exchange numbers?"

Airmid smiled friendly, "Sure." Airmid pulled a receipt from her pocket and wrote down her com-frequency number. "Call me whenever you need anything, hun." Then Airmid began to leave the room. but Zadnor stopped her with a request.

"Mind bringing back the Twi'lek and apologizing to her, Airmid? I've been meaning to display some of the moves my father told me about when he was alone with women," Zadnor asked.

"Sure," Airmid replied as she left the room.

___A Month Later___

Since that night and day in a half with a beautiful twi'lek, Zadnor had been on the planet of his job, Nar Shaddaa. It was here that Zadnor was instructed to gather a shipment of armaments for his father's Hutt. The job seemed too easy. The men bringing the shipment to Zadnor are allies to his father's Hutt and planned to bring the armaments straight to Zadnor's hanger. Which sounded too easy to believe.

Zadnor was on a com-frequency with Airmid for advice.

"Zadnor, with a job like this, be sure to ask the men to open the shipment before having them put it on your ship. There are plenty of saboteurs on Nar Shaddaa being paid to mess up people's assignments. Sure signs of a saboteur are: a reluctance to open the shipment, shady characters, non-confident gestures and over confident arrogant gestures. Now please, if they do open the shipment, to try to look through the shipment for any explosives, if there are, gun down the imposters and toss out the explosives along with the trash in space. If the men carrying the shipment draw out their guns and resisting to open the shipment, then gun them down awhile making an escape and contact the Hutt about the sabotage. He'll most likely bump up the assignment for another day or give you a replacement job," Airmid said on the com-frequency before signing off.

Sitting in the Promenade, Zadnor then waited for a contact from the men of the shipment, awhile sating his appetite of alcohol and food awhile with some friends he made in his time on Nar Shaddaa. Then a com call came and it was a recording telling Zadnor that his shipment is on the way to his hanger. So, Zadnor paid for his meal and took a taxi to the Nar Shaddaa hangers. From the taxi, Zadnor continued on foot to the hanger. On the way to the hanger, Zadnor saw three men carrying the shipment. Now, at this time, Zadnor did mature a bit physically to the point that he looked like a teenager and his father trench coat's length went noe to his shoes and not past them like a month ago.

The men noticed Zadnor and one of them approached Zadnor with a datapad asking for his signature. Zadnor then signed the datapad in his father's signature. Noticing that the man did not notice the signature. Zadnor made a demand, "Leave the shipment by my freighter, I'll put the shipment in myself."

The man was confused and told his men to follow Zadnor's demand. "Why not let us...," the man said before dying from a blaster bolt from one of Zadnor's blasters. The two men, hearing the blaster shot, dropped the shipment and ran to aim at Zadnor. Zadnor in response pulled up his four arms with a blaster pistol in each hand. "Come on, I got four blasters verses two men," Zadnor taunted. Both the men looked at each other said something incoherently and begun to run the only direction out they could, toward Zadnor. Taking this an attempt to get closer for combat, Zadnor decided to defend himself by blasting at the two men, crippling one and killing the other awhile they ran at him. Then Zadnor walked up to the man he crippled. "No loose ends," Zadnor said as he shot the man in the head. Then Zadnor proceeded to drag the men one by one to his cargo bay. Then Zadnor opened the shipment, shuffled through the armaments, finding explosives that were hot. "Well, time to toss these out," Zadnor said as he pulled out the explosives from the shipment, mainly timed grenades and were small. Which gave Zadnor an idea. Zadnor sat the three men in his cargo hold, placed the grenades in a bag and took them to the three dead men. Thereafter, Zadnor had all of the grenades stuffed into the three men individually and then dragged the three men to the cargo bay doors after he moved the shipment into the cargo bay. Then Zadnor ran to the cockpit, sat in the pilot's chair and took off, letting the dead men fall off of the cargo doors and then closed the doors after leaving the hanger. An explosion was heard and Zadnor was headed to Hutta.
______MORE STORIES WILL BE ADDED SOON___

• Weapons & Equipment

Armor (light): Mk 45 Protective Vest, customized to fit four arms.

Weapons (ranged): Blaster, Subrepeating (4); Deck Sweeper (1); Blaster Rifle, Sniper (1)

Weapons (melee): Vibro Dagger (1)

• Other Weapons & Equipment
> Location (cargo bay): Spacer's Chest, this is a chest holding Zadnor's most prized possessions to him, contents are unknown to people outside his social circles and unknown to people in his social circles.
> Starting Credits: 1,000

Personal Ship

519px-Barloz-class_freighter_TCWCG.jpg

• Basic Information & Specifications
Personal Name of the ship: The Egg
Model: Barloz-class medium freighter
Classification: medium freighter
Role: Transport and Smuggling vessel
Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Corporation (CEC)
Designer: Unknown
Consumables: 2 months
Shielding: Equipped
Sensor Systems: Equipped
Length: 41 meters
Height/depth20
Maximum speed (atmosphere): 850 km/h
Engine unit(s) CEC NovaQuad-D
Hyperdrive rating: Class 2, Backup Class 12
Navigation system Nav computer
Armament: Laser cannon (1)
Crew 2