Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Z-Black Foundries

[SIZE=10.5pt]Corporation Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Z-Black Foundries (God, I hope I can think of a better name)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Headquarters:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Zygerria[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Locations:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Zygerria, Voss[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Operations[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: The Foundries construct vehicles and other tech of Zatten Black's own design. They occasionally take personal contracts, but those are not usually for large vehicles. (I will make the person do a dev thread for the design in question.) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rationale[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Zatten formed this company to create technology for the BlackLight/Vinecat clan. But he realized that the Silver Order and Levantine Sanctum both needed better weapons and technology in general. So, he set up shop on Zygerria, a pretty unpopulated planet outside of the mesas, and has a few factories there, still mostly making limited-run products [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: 2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]​[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Z-Black Foundries was basically founded because the Silver Jedi needed a real R&D department. When Zatten founded the Vinecat clan, he decided that he needed a real manufacturer to build his own designs. So, he founded the company, based right on the edge of the Silver Order's border with the Levantine Sanctum. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]He intends to supply both, as the command structures of the two are tied pretty close together. He's willing to design and make custom ships, but those will come at a hefty price, and may be even higher depending on whether the Foundry is provided with specifications or not. Governmental orders are examined on a case-by-case basis, and any orders from the Republic or One Sith are immediately denied.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Subsidiaries[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: N/A[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom