Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship YV-929 "Paper Dragon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE PAPER DRAGON

2S3iBv8.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To provide my character with his own personal spacecraft. Ship is copy of pre-approved ship with two add-ons for character (bottom of submission).
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: x

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Corporation
  • Affiliation: Bridger Axii
  • Model: YV-929 Sigma
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Unique
  • Material:
    • Durasteel
    • Transparisteel
    • Duralloy
    • Duranium

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Gunship
  • Length: 22 meters
  • Width: 5 meters
  • Height: 5 meters
  • Cargo Capacity: 150 Metric Tons
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: 2
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Defenses: Very High

ARMAMENT - VERY HIGH
  • Double Turbo Laser Cannons
  • Ion Cannons
  • Triple Blasters
  • Concussion Missile Launchers

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Powerful Shielding
  • Navigation

STRENGTHS
  • Heavily armed and armored
WEAKNESSES
  • Not as agile as other CEC models, cargo capacity limited due to arms load.

DESCRIPTION

The YV-929 Sigma is a re-tuned version of the original YV-929. The Sigma addresses some of the issues caused by the overkill of heavy weaponry on the original 929s. The Sigma only has one Dual Light Turbo Laser turret mounted on the top of the vessel and rather than a pair of Concussive Missile Launchers facing both prow and aft of the vessel, there is a single launcher facing each end of the vessel. In spite of the reduced firepower, The YV-929 Sigma is still one of the most heavily armed stock freighters on the market.

Bridger's YV-929, "The Paper Dragon" has been customized with a custom paint job, with two prisoner cells installed inside of the freighter as well as a weapons locker.

Last edited:
Bridger Axii Bridger Axii , I'll be helping you with this submission as a member of Factory staff.

I see that you're basing this on an older factory submission (which is perfectly fine), but some things have changed in how we show the relative power and abilities of ships since that previous submission. For example, we no longer use numbers when describing speed and maneuverability, but relative ratings like (very low, low, average, high, very high) just as how you've listed the armament and defensive abilities of this ship.

Additionally, please add the "squadron count" and "hyperdrive" fields to this submission as well.

• Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Corporation

If you could hyperlink "Corellian Engineering Corporation" to this page please (all factory submissions need to be hyperlinked to their Chaos company submission or the canon company article on Wookieepedia).

• Production: Mass-Produced

I'd probably change this to "Unique" production since this is a single vessel used by your character, rather a than a widespread design that can be used by a bunch of different people.

Bridger Axii Bridger Axii , changes are looking good. I've got a little bit more input to make now that I know the direction you want to take this.

• Affiliation: Open-Market

I think you probably will want to change the affiliation to your character's name here ("Bridger Axii") rather than "open market". "Open market" means that literally anyone can come and use this without your permission.

I could have swore that I saw a "Defenses:" field earlier with a rating, but I'm not seeing it any more. With your current ratings as otherwise listed, you could have one rating to spend which you could use to make the defenses a "High" , but I'd probably recommend changing the squadron count to "None" (since it's a unique ship that won't be fielded as a squadron), which would provide you with 3 more points to spend on ratings wherever you'd like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom