Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Yutan's Legacy"

9be61ca4f1a39943aae93bbe2ca388bb.jpg
Gyndine Shipyards & Orbital Station​

Since having returned to the Jedi Temple of Yutan, the former bastion of light that served within the heart of the Galactic Republic, [member="Lady Kay"] had been working to bring together the reformation of the Senate now under the umbrella of the Commenor Systems Alliance while Veiere followed his path and passion in serving life as a Jedi of the old ways. The two had been exceedingly busied of late and thus far the only time they'd spent together had been caught up in trying to assist [member="Darlyn Excron"] with an on-going investigation against his own name hoping to clear him of crimes committed, an incident kept quiet for the sake of the media's compromising their affairs. However, in the here and the now, Gyndine was to become their focus and place of meeting. One of which involved both Veiere's life and the Jedi who had come to support him in their movement, as well as the new senator of Gyndine and Kay herself.

Yutan wasn't pleased and Kay had conveyed this to Veiere in private, the senator responsible for leading their government had made it obvious that eventually the Jedi Order was going to come to verbal blows with their people over the Orders return and choice of sanctuary. For years now the Temple had stood on their world, many had come and gone yet after the collapse of the Republic few had remained to try and repair the damages dealt to it by that of the Sith.

Fortunately Veiere was in a position to offer a compromise, one that would serve the interests of both the Senate and the Jedi Order providing his people with a means of transport and portable, sustainable living. The vision was grandiose, as much so as trying to revive the old ideals of the Order he used to serve before the fateful decline of the Republic. A Praxeum vessel, the union of a temple and a ship the size of the Queensguard by comparison. Using the same template for Commenor's primary battlecruiser, it was Veiere's vision to recreate such a design without the weapons and armaments it carried in war. Today such a vessel was coming under review, the "Yutan's Legacy" as he and few others had dubbed it, a name of which symbolized the efforts of the Jedi who had come before them as well as the original symbol they meant to represent upon the former capital of the Republic.

Standing within the engineering deck of the Gyndine shipyards with his wife and numerous others, people from both sides of their life, they watched as the vessel was slowly being cleared of the construction personnel. It was ready for flight, ready for it's first true test out within open space.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Corey Brave"] | [member="Asheda Tyr"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Tashra"] | [member="Alexandra Feanor"] | [member="Aarshlût Muyel"] | [member="Calder Icehammer"] | [member="Karren Trask"] | [member="Teynara Jeralyr"]​

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay stood with her hands clasped in front of her. She maintained the appearance of professionalism while standing beside her husband as others were around. Public displays of affection had their time and place. Now wasn't the time, and here wasn't the place. Still, she kept close to [member="Veiere Arenais"] , savouring every moment that the two could spend together. Despite being King and Queen of Commenor, their paths in life kept them apart more so than either of them wanted. But they understood that their paths demanded self sacrifice, duty over their passions. Perhaps when they are able to retire from public life, duty won't demand too much from them to keep them apart. But it was hard to say what will happen.

"This really is a marvel, Veiere. A fantastic idea." Of course she had hoped that the Praxeum on Commenor was good enough, but it was too small for what Veiere wanted. Plus it was too neutral as well. This satisfied all sides, including the troublesome government of Yutan. Yet she understood their fears, echoes of the attacks from the Sith still dotted their landscape.

She looked to [member="Corey Brave"] and smiled. "I must congratulate you on the skills of your people, Senator Brave. The speed and attention to detail by which your shipyards do their work is far greater than any others that I have seen."

Already she was eager for the test flight, as well as for a tour. Hopefully both would happen soon.

Corey stood with a few ship excutives and goverment officals as he viewed his people latest creation. If there was one thing the people of Gyndine were good at it was building ships, and this was no exception. He had been skeptical of plans for the ship at first, but now watching as it was getting ready for its first test run in open space he couldn't help but feel proud.

He smiled at the kind words from [member="Lady Kay"], hopefully she and the rest of the alliance would see this as just a taste of what the Gyndine shipyards can do. If he could get the alliance navy to his planet he would have an increased influenced in the Senate and his planet would get a nice payday as well.

"Thank you [member="Lady Kay"], me and my people and my people are very happy to provide you and [member="Veiere Arenais"] with this tremendous space vessel. We always aim to please, our shipyards are some of the best in the galaxy. I hope that this ship meets all your standards and works out the way that it was envisioned."

Sitting in the cockpit of the Slayer ship, Aarshlût looked out the canopy at the machination that sat before him. Never in all his days did Aarshlût imagine that he would be forced to ride in one of the human’s mechanical creations. In truth he was somewhat bitter, it took every fiber of the Yuuzhan Vong to even contemplate being here. A part of him wished to just return to the temple on Yutan, how is it that the people couldn’t want the Jedi on their world? The peacekeepers, ones that would defend them and fight alongside them when the time came… They were blinded, but when the Jedi were gone and the world was besieged the people of Yutan would look back on this day and regret their option of pushing the Jedi off the world. Arms crossed Aarshlût did have to admit the creation was as close to a masterpiece as a technological creation could be in his eyes. The ship was far larger than the temple on Yutan’s surface, but as he examined it Aarshlût saw not a single weapon… This was slightly concerning to the Yuuzhan Vong, while the Jedi were meant to be defenders of peace and guardians of the force how could they be so if they were destroyed in space combat?

“My people could’ve built a ship far better than this. Aarshlût mumbled to himself as he finally reached forward grabbing the organic steering yolk. He and Veiere would have to have a long talk about the redecorating of Aarshlût’s own quarters aboard the vessel. He already had ideas in mind, first stripping out every mechanical portion of the room and lining it with biots akin to the type his people used during shaping. At least then he’d be able to rest in peace. The Yuuzhan Vong’s skin almost itched with the thought of what he was doing. Bringing the starship in he wondered when the other Jedi would arrive and what their reactions to the vessel would be. Aarshlût often heard that many species seemed to revert back into children when it came to picking their chambers or rooms. Always vying for the largest room. Something that their gigantic berni had a right to more than the rest of them.

2138952329_1_5.jpg

Gold-speckled hazel eyes peered out the wide transparisteel viewport from the engineering deck of the Gyndine Shipyards and Orbital Station at the Jedi Order's new home. The large vessel had an odd shape to her, reminding the Twi'lek Jedi of a bird of prey she once saw on her homeworld of Ryloth, though this ship was not one of aggression but one of peace. The Yutan's Legacy would only be used as a place of learning and furthering those who serve the Light side of the Force in its mastery, and a sanctuary for civilians that may need medical aid, respite from a nature disaster, and/or protection.

It was unfortunate the government of Yutan did not want the Jedi on their planet nor using the Yutani Temple for good, but because of this view it gave the reformed Jedi Order a great opportunity perhaps it would not have seen fit otherwise; a mobile Jedi academy. This way the Jedi Order could go as a whole to where they were needed the most as peacekeepers and humanitarians while continuing on with their daily training and studies.

"This is most inspiring. Well met," Bri exclaimed appreciatively to [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Veiere Arenais"], and [member="Corey Brave"] in her thick native accent. "Now if you will excuse me, your majesties, senator, I am going to go take a more in-depth look at the beauty before us," the blue-skinned Jedi Knight offered with a respectful bow and twitch of her lekku, then she turned on her booted heel and exited the viewing area with the grace of a dancer yet the prowess of a feline.

Being a Jedi Ace, the Guardian's first inspection of course would be that of the hangar bay of the colony starship, then the cloaking device that would be key to the praxeum's safety.

[member="Aarshlût Muyel"]

He smiled first to [member="Lady Kay"] before turning his attention upon [member="Corey Brave"] alongside her nodding in agreement, "Indeed, this is not the first time Gyndine Shipyards have provided for the people in such a way and we're very grateful for your assistance in pushing this project along". Both The QueensGuard as well as the Commenori Receiver had been built here around the orbital station of one of Gyndine's finest ports, engineers working day in and day out, technicians of all caliber assisting the finish in manufacturing of such a vessel pushed along and endorsed by Gyndine's own senator, Corey Brave. The finance had all come from Commenor of course, a resort taken by Veiere's signing off the decision so to keep the majority of CSA Government out of the picture. Being a Commenori business proposition to Gyndine meant that only Commenor or Gyndine could potentially road block the ordeal, to which Veiere was very grateful that their brilliant neighbors had been nothing but supportive.

The vessel itself was massive in stature and would serve to provide the Jedi Order with all they could possibly need over a five year uninterrupted flight. There were no plans on going such a distance without making port in the worlds the Legacy would pass by, yet to know they had the option meant they could too go well beyond documented space and explore the open galaxy beyond the typical trade routes and mapped out sectors. To study and train in the way of the Jedi without having to worry about the background politics of their world nor possible invasion came with a prospect of freedom that they hadn't had until now, a means of living within the peace and quiet of space, surrounded by their own people free to come and go with more than ample docking space for their smaller craft to board. Most significantly, to ensure their prolonged anonymity, would be the Stygium-based Cloaking Device that would conceal them from any would-be passing vessels.

"I assure you, we couldn't have asked for anything more. Your people have done an immaculate job, Senator Brave" Veiere concluded, soon turning to nod to [member="Cambria Zadira"] who would soon make her way towards the docking platform with the intent of boarding and exploring what was to be their new home. "I would very much like to board myself, I trust you will both come with us for her first flight?" He grinned somewhat mischievously to his wife, looking as pleased with this result as he had the QueensGuard, the battlecruiser that was to be the symbol of Kay's leadership over Commenor back when he had last requested Gyndine's services.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Corey Brave"] | [member="Asheda Tyr"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Tashra"] | [member="Alexandra Feanor"] | [member="Aarshlût Muyel"] | [member="Calder Icehammer"] | [member="Karren Trask"] | [member="Teynara Jeralyr"]​

Everything was massive, though there were historical records of ships much larger then the Yutan's Legacy it's size was enormous, she kept staring out the window in awe of the new vessel, the new traveling home of the Jedi order. Not to far from her were [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Cambria Zadira"] and [member="Lady Kay"] as well as another politician she was yet to know ([member="Corey Brave"]), for the moment she kept out of the conversation, not really comfortable speaking with such important people. The new ships would be a huge step up from the Jedi temple, though she appreciate the place and its history, she would much prefer newer quarters to live in. Also with the threat of a Sith attack on the temple again this new addition to the order made her feel more safe. Looking a bit further out the window she caught sight of a ship, mostly likely piloted by [member="Aarshlût Muyel"], the Yuuzhan Vong’s presences never really sat well with her, despite being strong in the light his appearance always put her a bit off, though that was something she would have to get use to.

The vessel was vast in size, far bigger than most of the vessels she had seen in her brief lifetime: no mere shuttle or transport vessel, but a fully-fledged capital ship, several kilometers long, sufficient such that her eyes could not encompass the entirety of it from where she stood with the others, observing the final phase of the ship's construction. The other Jedi had gathered to see it, knowing that this would be their new home for the foreseeable future: not a transport to move them from place-to-place, but a fully-mobile Jedi Temple, where they would eat, sleep, train and work.

Strange idea, in truth, Teynara thought, noting the sharp angular lines of the hull, and the unusual, perhaps even modular, means by which it had all been put together. Whoever had designed the vessel clearly hadn't been big on external aesthetics: truth be told, she'd been expecting something sleeker, with curves instead of sharp corners, the sort of ship which might look serene on the outside, to match the psychological disposition of those who might live within. Perhaps that's why the contrast exists: so it isn't obvious that it's a Jedi vessel. Or perhaps there was some technical reason for the oddness of it all.

"I sure hope you don't get spacesick," she said to the young Togruta standing nearby, the small blue-skinned girl that Teynara had seen within the Temple, but didn't know by name. "Although if they've got good inertial dampeners, we might not even know that we're moving, once we're aboard." At least, I sure hope we don't. It would be absurdly disconcerting being able to feel the movement of the ship when they were training, studying or even trying to sleep. "Can't say I've spent much time on-board ships myself, so living on one is going to be weird, don't you think?"

The blonde offered a faint smile at the young woman - not that Teynara was quite certain of her age. Older Togruta tended to have longer lekku, which grew as they aged. The montrals at the top of their head tended to reach maximum length once the individual reached maturity, but Tey couldn't be sure if [member="Asheda Tyr"] had yet done so - it was a little hard to tell on cursory examination. Either way, she couldn't have been older than perhaps a quarter century. Perhaps twenty, or twenty-two? Perhaps she'd ask her later, if there was a way to do so without being unsubtle about it.

"I never imagined this was how the Jedi Order would live," she observed softly, a slight sigh escaping her lips. "I always heard stories of Tython, and Voss, and the other ancient Temple sighted on distant worlds. Always figured I'd see them one day." The blonde woman offered a faintly-amused smile at the idea that now stood before them. "Instead, we'll never in the same place for longer than a week or two, always dotting around the Galaxy to wherever we're needed. Scary, huh?"

| [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Corey Brave"] | [member="Aarshlût Muyel"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Asheda Tyr"] |​

Tashra's face was glued to the viewport as she stared at not only the ship that might serve as a mobile temple for her to train in but also the planet bellow. It was something she'd never seen before and was absolutely mesmerized by the sight, it's magnificence was indescribable and the quietude of space was something she had never experienced in such properly even when leaving her homeworld with [member="Veiere Arenais"].

Her robes sort of didn't really fit her, given her horns and the almost wagging tail behind her in excitement as she seemed almost about to go through the view port. "I didn't know the galaxy was this big and prepossessing." She said with a wide smile as she looked to [member="Asheda Tyr"] who was the closest person near her. Her smile though a little fanged was beaming with utter happiness and excitement.

I [member="Teynara Jeralyr"] I [member="Cambria Zadira"] I [member="Aarshlût Muyel"] I [member="Corey Brave"] I [member="Lady Kay"] I

Kay-Larr

Kay smiled to Senator [member="Corey Brave"] . She very much liked the man, and hoped that when the time came for voting, that he would be made her Vice-Chancellor to work with her. He was a great candidate for it. He listened, worked hard and was kind in his manner. If only all Senators were like that....

Her attentioned turned to [member="Veiere Arenais"] as he praised the Gyndine shipyards. Rightly so, too. She caught the grin that her husband gave her. Oh she knew that look, she knew it well. "I wouldn't dream of missing her first flight." Any opportunity to be with her husband, she took.

Kay looked to [member="Cambria Zadira"] as she approached and also seemed quite pleased with the construction of the Jedi Order's new home. She bowed her head a little as the woman soon parted their company.

Others had been watching through the viewports nearby, seemingly just as excited. Kay hadn't met either of them yet, having not stepped into the Yutan Temple at all. The impression from the planet's government was that she wasn't welcome there for at least a year, so she stayed away and planned on staying away for quite some time. Having this vessel would change all that. She'd be able to visit more frequently if her duties will allow it. And if Veiere's did too. No doubt he'd want her to work on some training.

[member="Aarshlût Muyel"] [member="Teynara Jeralyr"] [member="Asheda Tyr"] [member="Tashra"]

Steeling himself Aarshlût slowly guided his ship to the vessel. You have to do this, you can spend most of your time in your chambers after setting it straight. Aarshlût reminded himself as he sat outside the hangar, it seemed the ship was already prepping for departure, him battling with himself over boarding or not could’ve ended with the Vong being left behind and having to eventually track them back down, considering it had stealth systems that would make it far more difficult to find them. Gripping the steering yolk tightly. Aarshlût noticed his knuckles were white from how tightly he held it. The ship even spoke to him telling him to ease up.

Breathing deeply Aarshlût centered himself and pulled the starship in for a landing, there were yet to be other starfighters to fill the hanger, it was somewhat exciting for Aarshlût to think about them all joining together in combat, fighting off the Sith, reclaiming the galaxy in name of peace. The people the jedi could help, traveling across the galaxy, never in more than one place for more than a few days. It was a life any would want, one that allowed them to enlighten themselves, to learn more about the galaxy that surrounded them.

The sentient vessels canopy pulled back allowing Aarshlût to exit who leapt out to land on the quadranium steel deck. Droids about, some units moving the cargo crates full of supplies, others seeming to take part in last minute checks before the flight. “Good evening sir.” Came the all too cheery voice of a protocol droid. Biting his bottom lip Aarshlût couldn’t help himself. He needed to do something to release some tension, just to make himself feel better. Hand coming around in a wide arc it met with the chrome plated droids head knocking it off its feet and to the ground. “Oh bother…”

The stress that had been building up had all been released in the one blow and Aarshlût felt his shoulders sag a little as he finally relaxed. Stepping over the droid and walking away while dock hands came to lift it Aarshlût would endeavor to find his way to the bridge so he could see them set off.

[member="Cambria Zadira"] [member="Aarshlût Muyel"] [member="Teynara Jeralyr"] [member="Asheda Tyr"] [member="Tashra"]

The walk to the boarding station did not take long at all, leading [member="Lady Kay"] and [member="Corey Brave"], Veiere stepped aside to allow the two to pass on over onto the vessel before he did. Adoration for his wife and respect for the man and senator who had okayed the project for the go ahead to begin with, he smiled to himself as he moved to follow them and what had been the orbital station walls of grey metal surfaces of various textures soon changed to the sleak white and chrome plated corridor of the Praxeum Vessel, wide enough to lead entire classrooms of students down side by side, Veiere's gaze was taken by the share size of the hallway they stood within, soon realizing just how big this vessel was likely to be.

"Your people were gracious enough to keep me in the loop regarding the layout of the vessel, apparently Jedi residence is not their typical style of decor" Veiere chuckled as he began to lead them down the corridor. "The Center of the Vessel has been designed to cater specifically for the crew and all non-jedi personnel. None the Order will be responsible for piloting the vessel though some of us will need to move back and fourth to keep communication and organization clear and open between the two personnel rosters; there shouldn't otherwise be any real interference to duties both in the ships maintenance and operation as well as our day to day training and livelihood...", it was something that back a few years ago now, Veiere would never have thought himself to be promoting. Living aboard a starship given his distaste of general mechanics and technologies, as well as his prior inexperience before coming to command the likes of the Chimaera and the QueensGuard of the Commenori Navy.

"The ships defenses are virtually non-existent and for all appearances it has been flagged with civilian registration, not to be mistaken for a military craft. Our shields are advanced however as is our cloaking field designed to keep us our of the iron-sights of potentially dangerous others" Turning then to glance to Kay he smiled warily, "Don't panic my love but the vessel has also been fitted with the appropriate storage to be able to travel through dark space for a duration of five years before needing to make port anywhere and restock and refuel. Not to stress, I can't imagine I'd want to be away quite that long, let alone have no plans yet of venturing into uncharted territories. Most of my time ahead will be focusing on training those we have before we seek out others gifted within the force to become the future of the Order here...".

The words spoken to by an unknown woman slightly caught Asheda off guard, looking around she saw the originator of the voice, the person was human with light skin accompanied by long blond hair and blue eyes, though not being one to judge they look to be in their 20's. "No I don't get space sick, or motion sickness for that matter, I've had a lot of 'experience' dealing with 'rough' movements", her words were deliberately suggestive, just as a small prank to see how they would react.

As the woman offered a faint smile she returned it with a genuine on of her own, it appeared as if the she was looking over Asheda, most likly trying to gauge her in some way, she didn't mind, being looked over often was something she was fairly akin to. "Ive never really looked into the history of the Jedi, but i think this will serve us well, having a living movable home, there would be some many more people we could help unlike sitting in a temple most of the time".

Looking out the window again it seemed as though [member="Aarshlût Muyel"] was finally coming into dock, from what she could feel the vont was lightly conflicted for some reason, perhaps he was not use to ship, she didn't really know much about their race, 'gotta put more time into my studies'. Her attention was drawn again to another woman, looking behind again she spotted [member="Tashra"], who was apart of the Crenun race, a species very unknown to her, she gave a slight smile before responding, "this is only the tip of a much larger void".

[member="Veiere Arenais"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Tashra"]
[member="Teynara Jeralyr"]

It hadn't occurred to her that her eyes could go any wider but hearing [member="Asheda Tyr"] say that only made her eyes even wider and her grin almost reached her ears at this part. "Extraordinary." She muttered as she watched [member="Aarshlût Muyel"]'s vessel come in for docking and her face was almost pressed up against the glass as she looked out as if attempting to gather everything she could see in one metaphorical gulp of her eyes.
It was perplexing to her to try and quantify the galaxy and if she had thought on it in earnest she might just get a splitting headache from it and not understand it at all. However this was the moment that the Cernun woman decided that she would try and see everything the galaxy had to offer in it's wondrous vastness.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] I [member="Lady Kay"] I [member="Teynara Jeralyr"] I [member="Cambria Zadira"] I [member="Corey Brave"] I

As Corey walked onto the ship it was clear that his people had done a great job on the ship. He placed his hand on the white and chrome plated corridor just to feel the texture. The ship had plenty of space for the Jedi to have classrooms or whatever they needed. He would have preferred the ship to have more weapons, but he understood that the Jedi wanted to be a more of a peace keeping force.

"[member="Veiere Arenais"], I have the utmost confidence in this ship's defense systems and their ability to keep you and your Jedi friends safe. I hope that you find the engine system to be up to your standards, they are the finest that we could produce. I think I've mentioned this to [member="Lady Kay"] already, but I always find any dealings with Jedi to be deeply informative and interesting. If there is anything that I or my people can do for you and your Jedi friends in the future please do not hesitate to ask."

Kay-Larr

Kay followed along, only taking the lead as [member="Veiere Arenais"] stepped aside to let her pass. She listened to him as he described the vessel while she walked, impressed by it's sheer size and just what it houses. She had been on the Chimaera before, but living on something like this wasn't what she figured she'd be confortable with. Plenty of times in her life she had been on the move, but now responsibilities kept her from doing so. Given what she knew about Veiere being uncomfortable on ships in general, she wondered if he would like it here. Perhaps it was so large that he'd forget. It was difficult to say.

She looked over her shoulder as Veiere remarked on virtually no defence for this floating Temple. Was that even wise? He quickly explained about shielding and cloaking devices. At this point Kay was glad that they had no enemies, yet still, the Jedi had plenty that may or may not try to attack within their territory.

Her eyes widened ever so slightly at the thought of Veiere being gone nearly five years without her seeing him. That was crazy. A month was bad enough. But now she knew of his plans, and imagined him travelling the Galaxy looking for others like him. In some way it made her a little sad that they were kept a part. "Let us hope that you're never gone for long, my dear. You are needed here too."

Her attention turned to [member="Corey Brave"] as he spoke up, her hand quietly fidgeting with the rings on her finger. "Thank you, Senator Corey. Gyndine and it's citizens have been nothing but gracious in their part in this Alliance. They are an intricate part of it's foundation. Let us hope that we can continue to increase the ties that bind us together. If only all of the Senators were as forthcoming and agreeable." She didn't need to mention any names. Corey would know who she was talking about.

Cambria's first stop upon boarding the praxeum ship was indeed the hangar bay. The gold-speckled hazel eyes of the trained Jedi Ace peered around the voluminous space as the Rutian Twi'lek's booted heels clicked on the floor decking. The schematic stats noted that a maximum of sixteen squadrons could be housed at any given time. That was a large amount, though she doubted very much it would ever be the case as they were defenders of the peace not a military might. Even with a few squadrons though, there would be ample room for transports and shuttles for the various missions the Jedi Order would be involved in be it mediations, humanitarian work, and/or defending the peace.

Satisfied with what she saw of the capabilities of the hangar bay, the Jedi Guardian continued on the inspection of her new home. Next on Cambria's list would be engineering where the much talked about cloaking device was located.

Taking the turbo lift to the appropriate deck, Cambria stepped out and continued down the long corridor until she reached the engineering hatch. Upon entering, the Twi'lek Jedi looked for the Chief Engineer who could explain how this much talked about Stygium-based cloaking device worked. It wasn't that she was ignorant of the science behind it, but more the blue-skinned Knight was always seeking more knowledge as a Jedi should strive to do.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

| [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Corey"] Rave | [member="Asheda Tyr"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Tashra"] | [member="Alexandra Feanor"] | [member="Aarshlût Muyel"] | [member="Calder Icehammer"] | [member="Karren Trask"] | [member="Teynara Jeralyr"] |
Sat within the center of the Initium was the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Ayra. Arms and legs folded together, the Dark Lord meditated on the dark side of the Force as her ship drew closer to Gyndine. Resting before Ayra were the Sith Holocrons of Darths Revan and Andeddu. The shimmering glow of the Holocron's gatekeepers gave the only source of illumination beneath the Dark Lord's cowl. "You would dare give me over to the Jedi?!" exclaimed the gatekeeper of the Holocron of Heresies. "I, who showed you the secrets of the dark side?! Ungrateful whore..." The Sith smiled at the expletive. Although she felt no real burden to share why she had revealed the existence of Andeddu's holocron to Veiere Arenais and his Jedi, Ayra decided that she would indulge herself by satisfying her conceited nature.

"The Holocron of Heresies has served me to a certain extent, it is true. But your legacy means nothing to me, Andeddu. I, and I alone, possess the secrets that I took from you. If the Jedi decide to destroy you, or store you away somewhere they assume to be safe, it matters not to me: your secrets are mine now..." A shriek emitted itself from the gatekeeper as the Sith before it mocked it openly. As the noise died down, Revan's gatekeeper said: "You play a dangerous game with the Jedi. If discovered, you will be destroyed."

Lifting her gaze upwards, Ayra turned her nose to the gatekeeper and said: "A true master of the dark side never reveals him or herself." Enamored with the ancient knowledge of both of the ancient Dark Lords, Darth Ayra only saw one more purpose that their Holocrons would serve towards the promise. Weaving her hands in the air, Arsix watched as the air surrounding his Master begun to grow hot, and disorientated. Surrounding both Sith Holocrons with the dark side of the Force, Darth Ayra concentrated her powers and murmured the incantations would seal the gatekeepers from the Jedi.

She was well aware, through her interactions with the Merrills, that even a Jedi could possess enough knowledge in the dark side enough to gain access to both Revan and Andeddu's gatekeepers. It seemed that cunning was not only the trait of the Sith.

Rising up to her feet, Darth Ayra ended her meditation on the dark side. In the horizon she could see the newly constructed Yutan's Legacy. Mantic Dorn would have liked the name... the Sith thought to herself, before turning around to change attire. Adopting the role of the veteran Jedi Knight Ella Nova, the Sith surrounded herself with False Lightside Aura. She then reached out a hand to the console nearby to contact the Gyndine officials that she was boarding the station...

"Master Arenais?" the voice came from behind the small group, himself, his wife and [member="Corey Brave"] the ears meant for the crewman's request though the Grandmaster's being prioritized due to the Order's intent upon the vessel had obviously been called for from above; looking upon both the Queen of Commenor and the Senator of Gyndine, the man seemed to stutter a little as he tried to make amends for his impoliteness. "M-my apologies, ma'am, Senator...-If you could all please come with me, your presence is requested upon the bridge" he motioned for them to follow, seeming to carry himself with some haste due to the wealth of duties he had yet to commit to, the vessels first flight putting some evident strain upon the crew, stress perhaps.

"Certainly..." Veiere responded almost needlessly as their host had already put a reasonable distance between them, the group needing to quicken their pace in order to keep up. "I have to admit..." He spoke quickly between himself, Kay and Corey Brave as they sought to attend the request and see for themselves the head of operations across the massive vessel; "I'm glad that I'm not going to be spending too much time up there. The Chimaera required a lot of my time off world and even though this doesn't come with a legion of stormtroopers, I reckon it'd easily distract me from my priorities if not for the crew that you've graced us with, Senator Brave". The relief in his tone of voice would be ever so obvious, he had never been a man for naval pursuits...-Hell, he'd dreaded flying smaller craft upon first having come out of exile and into Kay's employment. Over time he'd adapted as it had been a necessity both in her line of work and his own personal interests though space sickness still at times managed to catch up with him and such was the reason that the Legacy was equipped with such strong holographic emitters located all across the ship. If so desired, these hallways could be adjusted to mimic the interior of the Yutani Temple itself, the power easily regulated without the need for consistent balance in it's very clear lack of offensive weaponry.

The Crewman rounded the corner to their left and soon found his place at the mouth of one of the vessels terminal lifts, opening the doors and waiting within the entrance so they didn't close before the trio reached him. "From this point on, the levels and area's of the ship you'll see will be prohibited entry to all non-staff personnel at your request Master Jedi" the younger man turned and looked to them, explaining a bit about the vessels first layer of security and management as the lift began it's ascent towards the top deck and center of command across the drifting giant. "No peoples of your Jedi Order will be allowed entry aside from yourself and those you deem appropriate. From there, clearance will be issued to the personnel you would have to aid in your place. Everyone else will be restricted to the primary decks, those you've assigned. This will only affect the maintenance and operation of the Yutan's Legacy, all other needs such as the Hangar bays and training facilities are in your care. Security has been spilt into various levels, those of which I'm sure you may deliver to your Jedi Knights and Masters...-Who-ever they are..." He gave a slight wince as his tone faded, hoping not to have insulted the new owner though turning to glance back at the console on the wall as if to distract himself.

"I appreciate it" Veiere replied once more, smiling to himself and dipping his head a moment in self-reflection before turning to the other two. "Once the Council is formed here, they will have the same level of access that I will hold. The problem there is the responsibility that will fall on those shoulders. I'm having to bide my time and choose those who would reside upon those seats alongside myself very cautiously. Trusting in them will be as vital as their being confident in myself, alas I have mostly students looking to me...-I fear it will be some time yet" He gave a sideways nod and a shrug of his right shoulder feeling rather indifferent about the future Council. He was in truth hoping that the Force would lead him in the right direction regarding such crucial decisions, the future of the Order there relied upon it.

Kay-Larr

Kay looked to the officer as he approached. She wondered just what [member="Veiere Arenais"] was wanted on the bridge for. Perhaps it was for a final inspection before the ship got underway for it's test flight, she wasn't sure. Regardless, she didn't object to following along. It'd be neat to see the bridge anyways.

She listened while Veiere spoke about his time on the Chimaera to both herself and [member="Corey Brave"] . Yes, she remembered those days. Veiere was away from Commenori space, far away from her and being of service to others that needed him. Being on that ship was intimidating for Kay, when she had gone to meet up with him not long after her abduction. She was sure that Veiere would hold her in the brig, but he didn't. That was a good choice on his part.

Remaining quiet, she listened to the different security measures, half wondering if there was going to be any restrictions placed upon her. Despite the fact that both her and Veiere upfronted a lot of the cost of the Legacy, that didn't automatically give her free reign of the ship. Nor did being married to the Jedi Grandmaster.

Kay placed her hand on Veiere's shoulder, gripping it ever so slightly as he spoke of being the sole Jedi Master on his Council. If things were different, then she'd be right there with him, helping him to teach, to lead, to insipre. But the Force chose a different path for her, and in a way, so did he. Yet she wanted him to know that she was there for him, whenever he needed her. Perhaps things will change again and her secret of her Force sensitivity would no longer be a secret. But for now, this was the way of things and it had to be this way. Her own Senate and the governments of both the Commenor Systems Alliance and of Commennor itself could be in jepardy if she chose to be completely honest with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom