Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're not the Empress... [Anaya]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya smirked and placed her hands on Sarge's chest and moved closer.

"If you let me fall in your lap, i'll contact Ashin for you. Technically I'm doing you two favours," she shrugged "but I get something out of it at least."

There were some days, when Anaya just couldn't help but think with her genitals. Her lekku twitched as she inched closer.

There was a number of things passing through his head at that moment, the first of which he answered pretty quick. Inhaling slowly through his nose, he smiled. Ashin had, despite not joking (much), been wrong.

Anaya was disease free.

The second thing was a mental bucket list he kept. One of those things, which he'd never thought would come to pass, was banging a Lethan Twi'lek. And, frankly, if it weren't for the fact such an item were on his bucket list she'd be rebuffed instantly.

But, she was in his personal space, and she was allowing him to accomplish two goals at once. Give and take. Or in this case, give and recieve. One arm slowly wrapped around her waist, drawing her in the rest of the way.

"Normally the answer would be no, and I'd find some other way of getting what I want. But it seems today is your lucky day." And mine.

Nisha Decrilla

N
He thought twice. She could see that, but at least he had the sense to come to the right decision. As his hand coiled around her waist, the lock on the door clicked, sealing them in and everyone else out and the lights in the room dimmed.

The use of the force could offer such simple pleasures.

My lucky day indeed. she thought as she kissed him.

Sitting with his back to a wall, Sarge placed his carapace armor back on piece by piece, methodically going through the ritual of covering up his skin. Anaya had reminded him of just how easy it was to mark up flesh, considering that for the first time ever he sported claw marks down his back.

Most women he'd known [read: slept with] weren't really scratchers; then again, none of them were Sith either. Sith always did enjoy inflicting pain - although thankfully he was something of a masochist. Still, he imagined she'd gotten what she wanted.

A man, scarred, visually rugged, who knew how to be 'gentle'.

Unless she decided it was time for a cat nap, it was about time for her to start calling up Ashin. Standing, clothed and armored, he wrapped his cloak around him again, leaving himself just barely visible. He didn't speak a word. There was nothing to say.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya padded over to the control panel as she pulled her top back on and righted her skirt. Her belt moved with the aide of the force to fasten about her waste, her lightsabers swinging slightly. There was something about the spontaneity of these events that made Anaya pride herself on her ability to get just what she wanted, when she wanted it. she could have just contacted Ashin and let that be that.

But Anaya liked to play games. Casting a glance over her shoulder to check Sarge was suitable she released the lock on the door and opened a channel to Ashin, stepping back from the console she clasped her hands behind her back as the holoimage came to life. Anaya smirked "Your majesty," she said softly "There is someone in the control room that wishes to see you." As she spoke, the nexu who had recovered from his concussion some time ago padded to stand at her side. She rested a hand on its head.

"He would like to speak with you face to face. Went to a lot of trouble to get such a meeting to. Care to join us?"

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Anaya Fen"]
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

"I'll be up to the station shortly, then."

Her Majesty was busy on the surface of Ossus, beneath the station. Her Majesty had a good bit of free time.

Her Majesty's eyes took in the telltale signs of wrinkled, slightly askew clothing.

Her Majesty had last seen this particular station when Sarge Potteiger was in the process of raiding it.

Her Majesty's face drained of colour.

"Sarge?"

Her Majesty recieved a look from Sarge that implied that not only was it the first time, it had been done to achieve an end. It was the sort of dour set of the face one would expect from a man who'd been forced to sell a family heirloom to buy necessary food for his family; he didn't like it, but it had to be done.

"Ashin.", he says with a slow nod, adjusting his cloak faintly with one hand.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"I'll, uh, be right up. You've got perhaps half an hour to get yourself, um, presentable."

Her Majesty restrained a really stupid amount of laughter until perhaps half a second after she cut the connection.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Ashin's reaction drew and even wider smile, coupled with Sarge's response it was a wonder she didn't laugh herself. Though the sex had been good, the uncomfortable conversation that was about to follow was much more to her satisfaction. As Ashin's hologram flickered off Anaya turned to Sarge and smiled innocently. "Well, what do ya know, she was on Ossus all along."

Straightening her clothes out, she slipped into the set before the control panel and waited, her amused eyes never leaving Sarge.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Anaya had made an inexcusable mistake. She'd thought to make a fool of a man with easily wounded pride. Easily wounded pride backed up by a veritable lifetime of killing people for a living. There would be no conversation.

A hand was already flying up and into her gut with startling speed, a set of Yuuzhan Vong fighting claws erupting from his knuckles just before impact to tear through whatever she wore that may have passed for armor.

The snarl of anger that escaped from his lips took on a hint of surprised pain, because he'd not realized the claws were even there.

It didn't much matter.

His other hand was already tugging a slugthrower pistol from its holster at his waist while he swept a leg around to knock her from her feet.

Ashin was going to walk into a murder scene, of that he was certain.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
While Anaya had fully expected rage, she did not expect the attack. And Sarge was fast. Twisting aside, the punch missed her by millimetres, but the claws ripped through fabric and skin alike, leaving deep wounds in their wake. She bared her teeth and let out a low hiss of pain as his leg came round and swiped her own from under her.

Hitting the floor hard her hand flew out towards Sarge, a telekinetic blast intending to throw him to the other side of the room while she got to her feet and pulled free her sabers. "I wouldn't have had you down for a sore loser." she said coldly.

Sarge didn't show up to her Force senses for a reason; he was dead to it. As the Force push hit him, he merely stumbled back a step and raised his pistol, firing four shots in quick succession right for her stomach. Just as with the Vong, he wasn't anywhere near as affected by the Force as he otherwise would be. "I'm not. I just don't like being lied to."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Her sabers hissed to life, the red blades moving to block the first two bullets, their impacts knocked her back slightly and the second two slipped through her defences burying themselves deep in Anaya's flesh. For half a heartbeat she felt nothing, then pain exploded across her stomach and she staggered back, eyes wide with surprise.

This was precisely why she didn't pick fights she couldn't win. Eyes moving to the ceiling she seized it in the force, coiling her mind around every durasteal panel above then she ripped them down to bring the ceiling on top of Sarge as she sank to one knee. One lightsaber slipped from her fingers as she fumbled to stem to flow of blood.

Sarge smiled victoriously as blood blossomed from her gut, but despite the obvious victory, she wouldn't give up - oh kark the ceiling. He threw himself backwards, towards the door, which wasn't going to open since it had been locked.

He wasn't quite able to unlock it before the ceiling came crashing down, piece by piece. The first knocked him unconscious, which would likely end up being what saved him, since it would prevent him from being tense when other pieces landed.

The ceiling was the least of their problems though. Their problems lay in what may have been above them, since space stations were generally composed of multiple levels. Sarge's consolation as he crumpled to the floor was the knowledge she'd likely bleed out long before anyone got here, since the rubble would only aggravate already grievous wounds.

He'd been right though. Ashin was walking in on a murder scene. But if it was single or double, who could tell.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Anaya Fen"]

"I knew you liked breaking beds, Anaya, but this is ridiculous."

Debris shifted aside as the Empress stalked into this portion of the space station. Within moments, the room was clear, panels and broken wiring trembled against the walls, and Ashin looked down at Sarge and Anaya. She touched the commlink at her collar. "Medical droid, please."

The droid was on its way. Ashin squatted beside Anaya and pulled the slugs out with telekinesis. She began to weave flesh and connective tissue back together.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya's eye fluttered open at the sound of Ashin's voice and she chuckled, wishing instantly she hadn't as a groan of pain followed. She felt other wounds, aches and pain all over where she had brought the ceiling down on top herself and Sarge. Her eyes fluttered closed again as felt the slugs being pulled from her body.

"Not my fault, he doesn't like to play." she said softly "Sore loser." She opened her eyes again, her vision was blurred. She felt sick, and weak.

"Is he alive?"

"Oh, I'm alive.", he says, walking over to her, blood running from his forehead, down around his eye and then dripping onto the floor as gravity pulled it downward. His head was hanging slightly, since he was looking down at her, and his bayonet was in his hand.

Despite the fact the blood had to be messing with the vision of his one eye, he didn't make any moves to clean it off. The barrel of the pistol was pointed in her general direction still, and it didn't look any worse for the wear. "Never...", he begins.

"Never."

He took a knee next to her, scraping the blade along her cheek. "Use me again.", he whispers.

"You're dangerously close to being an enemy."

She might notice the claws were still sticking out of his knuckles - he didn't know how to relax them. "I'm a straightforward guy. You want sex, say something. Don't manipulate me."

He took the top layer of flesh off her cheek. It would sting like a mynock bite but wouldn't make her bleed. The precision to pull that off left little doubt as to his skill with the blade. "Otherwise, my dear, you'll meet the real me. And no one's met the real me, yet. Not even me." The feral gleam to his eye and the way his gaze shifted to his hand, well, that wasn't a threat. It wasn't even a promise.

It was pure, cold fact. Truth be told, he'd not have made a half-bad Sith.

He put his weapons away and gave Ashin a glare as he stood that implied he was none too happy about her helping Anaya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom