Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're not my kriffing daddy

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Gil walked up to the mutated Khil, his lip turned into a snarl. He stomped through the cantina and grabbed the Khil by his slippery face tentacles.

"You're not my kriffing daddy, squid-face" And he threw the man's face into the wooden table. The commotion made the musicians stop playing music.Gil fired his blaster into the air.

"DID I SAY STOP? GIVE ME SOME TUNES FOR THIS SHEB WOOPING THIS SQUID'S ABOUT TO GET"

The startled Bith musicians began playing again as the drunken brawl to determine who was whose daddy ensued.

[member="Tsisaar Taral"]

https://soundcloud.com/nin_10/cowboy-bebop-ost-1-rush

This is why I drink alone.

Tsisaar rolled over the table, coming back to his feet on the other side. He whipped out his lightsaber, its pale red glow filling the room; the startled musicians, only just having begun to play, fell silent again as they saw the Sith's blade. It was bound to be even more than a regular bar brawl, it looked.

"I'm afraid you're wrong, buckethead scum," he growled, before thrusting his hand forward; first, the table that he'd been slammed into flew into Gil's gut, before the telekinetic blast sent both Gilamar and table flying backwards into a wall.

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
The table shattered into splinters as the pair slammed into the bar's liquor shelves. The smell of booze flooded his nostrils. So much good drink wasted. Gil wheezed. His head was swimming from a combination of too much alcohol and having a table broken over his forehead and it felt like his chest was bruised.

A growl.

Gil peeked over the bar and then fired quickly without looking. Then he grabbed a bottle and threw it at the Sith. He wasn't sure if it was full or broken, but it didn't matter Gil was just angry.

So he threw another bottle.

[member="Tsisaar Taral"]

The blaster fire either missed or was quickly deflected; the first bottle was dodged, but the second one slammed right into Tsisaar's solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him. Between gasping, angry breaths, he looked back at the bar. He couldn't allow this Mandalorian mercenary scum to get the upper hand in the fight so easily; it would be horrifically disappointing of him to allow that to happen. He stood quickly, lopping the leg off of one of the patrons who hadn't gotten out quickly enough.

Then, when Gilamar looked over the bar again, Tsisaar executed one of the best attacks known to sentient-kind, favoured of will-reading lawyers everywhere.

He launched the lower leg forward, intent on introducing Gilamar to the concept that was the "Boot to the Head."

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom