Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're just a Commenor. [Private]

[member="Lady Kay"]

Pushed into it huh? Interesting... never had she heard a politician really wanting to be pushed into it. She listened carefully and nodded. All of this information was pretty useful to her for the long run. If she was going to ensure that she had a agent on the inside trying to keep track of the republic's movements, maybe it would of been for the best that she was forced into it. The witch took a good listen and softly sipped her tea. She hear that everyone deserves to be free, something that she advocates within her own small company to do for Virgilia. Virgilians deserve to be free, but is the First Order doing a good job at keeping them free? Remains to be seen on what the First Order might do to the people of Virgilia.
"I see..." she said. She drummed her fingers and thought for a moment. "The Sith are indeed a threat you should look out for. Besides my friend, the Sith I heard are not as generous as let's say... maybe the First Order? Of course, you probably heard of them. But either or, Commenor atleast isn't really influenced by the Republic... but my question is, how will trade manage to become a majour thing in your planet, if there is threats looming from the Sith? I'm pretty sure it might be difficult to even think about what might happen soon in the future."​

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Charlotte Miraak"]

"Not all Sith are evil, and I'm sure that the same could be said with the First Order, that there are some among them that have good hearts." Agent Hyori Tal was one of them. The two of them were on a mission together, though really the Agent was just there to keep an eye on her, as instructed by her superiors.

Kay thought about what Charlotte had to say with regards to trade and the threat of enemies looming about. "Commenor intersects three major shipping lanes. That is where our power in trade comes from. We are a stopping point to the centre of the Galaxy. We will defend ourselves if attacked, but we will not be sending our soldiers elsewhere to fight in other people's wars. That is how we can retain our neutrality and maintain our industries and economy."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Well, Kay was quite right about that. Sith weren't necessarily evil, just mostly misguided. Of course the ones she met in the First Order aren't exactly bad. They are just fighting for what they believe for. Besides, Fascism is something they all agree on anyways, so of course she would like them. She heard that about the First Order and tried to pretend to dislike them. "Hah. But would you trust them on that?"

She listened to what she said about the shipping lanes. Good good... this is what she needed. She nodded hearing that and well... yeah. She thought for a bit and nodded. "I can see that... what about the economy? Anything that is threatening it or trying to uhh... hmmm... aahh... what was that again..." she pretend to not know what she was saying. "Ahh yes! Friendly to it! That's it if I recall."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Charlotte Miraak"]

Kay wasn't quite sure who would betray her trust and who wouldn't. People had a habit of surprising her, and usually in a bad way. But she still held onto hope that she would be shown the best of someone, instead of the worst. "I can be too trusting, people tell me. But we shall see."

To her other question, Kay had a quick response. "The only thing hurting our economy is the Underground and black markets. But I'll work on getting rid of those and those that run them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom