Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

Jamie smiled, though held up a hand to Mishel, "It's a pleasure, but, no need for the your majesty bit. I was never one for that sort of thing even when I was queen, it's hardly appropriate now that I am no longer the holder of such a title." Truth be told she was quite happy to be rid of the responsibility and spotlight. She had helped shape Naboo in her own way, and thus a new monarch would continue to shape Naboo how they saw fit. Watching as Mishel began to feel her way around the bridge while she spoke to Nylea, Jamie recalled the Order that was mentioned, though only in passing. She may have been acquainted with a member or two some years back, but hadn't heard that name in some time.

Still, it piqued her interest and thus she listened.

That is, until Mishel mentioned a lightsaber.

The blonde perked an eye, "A lightsaber on a derelict wreck?" After all this time, looters and the like hadn't found nor taken such a valuable object?

Quite the find, if she said so herself.

Mishel continued to look around after all three had made their introductions. Though Nylea would've helped had she known what to look for, even the other woman didn't know what the item in question was exactly. Instead, she walked over to a section of railing that still stood and leaned against it as she watched Mishel turning over various objects. While she looked, Mishel then asked the echani a question that caught her by surprise a little. Rarely did anyone remember the Sacred Lotus, and nobody had ever brought up the topic without mentioning it herself first.

"Indeed, I did. I was part of their Jedi order-" The sound of something rolling over the floor made her pause. A lightsaber hilt rolled Nylea's way and she stepped away from the railing to pick it up from the ground. "Unexpected, to be sure," she added to Jamie's comment. One didn't find lightsabers just laying around, especially not in places like this where most things of value were actively looked for.

After taking a second to inspect the lightsaber, she walked over to Mishel and presented the it to her. "Here," she said as she handed it over to her. "I assume this belongs to you?"

Mishel Kryze

M
"Correction, this perhaps... belongs to you," Mishel waved the lightsaber toward Jamie. "I believe you will it find it belongs to someone who holds the Heart of Amidala." She then turned toward Nylea and examined her. Mishel walked around Nylea her eyes aglow, white light poured into her eyes as she studied the young woman. "You're lost."
"Not as in, lost here on Jakku but lost... in the Force, and in general." She looked over toward Jamie, eyes still white and remarked. "You're looking for your place in the galaxy now, aren't you?"
She smiled and gave them both a nod of understanding. "It is okay to simultaneously be a work in progress and a masterpiece."
"We are all always learning and growing, and if we aren't then are we truly living?"
It may not have been much but perhaps it was enough here on this ship as desolate and dark as it was. The sounds of an unforgiving master known as the sands of time echoed throughout the derelict ship. The winds howled and Mishel was reminded that it would be safe to stay there long. "Well, as much as I enjoy your company and would love to press this conversation. I fear our time here on this wreck is soon to be over, so what say you two in heading out of here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom