Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Own Slice Of Heaven - Outer Heaven Space Station

Caedyn Arenais

C
Lfy0vDP.png
Greetings Citizens of the Galaxy!

While many peoples and nations have been distracted by the growing sense of conflict and war, there has been a rather large project under quiet development that is now ready to receive new and invested interest.

Some of you might have seen the name "Outer-Heaven" pop up now and then; and yes, though the name might be cliche to some, a sense of peace and sanctuary away from all these political problems is one of the most appealing factors of living your life aboard a space-station!

What on Earth am I talking about you might ask? Something quite out of this world!

The Outer-Heaven Space-Station, and it's wonderful Artificial Intelligence Operator (Me!), wish to offer you all a place where you can come, live, grow and provide for you and your loved ones completely free of political bias. This neutral sanctuary comes with it's own form of leadership and security enforcement agency focused on protecting your rights and safety. Our Community is welcoming, encouraging cooperative living and integrity in all things sentient-focused.

Most exciting of all, we're always on the move! The Station is mobile and from month to month will orbit or traverse to a different system of the Galaxy offering our good citizens something of a unique and diverse environment to experience both on and off-site. Trade is a large part of what makes us tick, import and export business as well as our own flourishing city platforms offers endless opportunity for employment and financial gain.

If this sounds like a fascinating place to make your home, and you have the sufficient credits required to start your new lives with us, check out our latest holo-net advertisement where you will find our current location across the Galactic Map, always up to date and readily able to take on new members of our community!

Currently on Special Offer:
New modern housing in our Residential sector!
Real Estate Market for New Business endeavors!

Out-Of-Character:
The intention behind this little project of mine was to not only create a safe place for my characters to reside, but thinking bigger to what might work for the many writers of Chaos itself. Outer-Heaven is something that I wanted to leave to the writers who choose to use it, not focusing on political standing or any bias towards factions, but giving a place of neutrality, where regardless of your major factions or faction loyalties, the space-station could be a place to encourage role-playing with writers outside of your typical social circles.

At present, the Faction is a blank slate. How much people choose to use this is completely up to them, but there's opportunity here to base your factory and codex companies out of, to create homes for your characters and facilities for which you can finance other projects out of. The Space-Station is 20,000km long and many of you will recognize the model from Mass Effect, which will hopefully give you all a better idea of just how much potential I'm hoping this will have for those interested.

Faction embassies are certainly a thing, and Outer-Heaven will in some form need to communicate with whatever world it visits in and out of every month. That said, much of this will be "imagined behind the scenes" and the hierarchy and leadership of the station is there to be used for lore, not for trying to limit writers potential stories or control anything Out-Of-Character.

Everyone and anyone is welcome to make use of the Station, and credits basically grow on tree's on Chaos so finding the cash to start a life on-board shouldn't be difficult! If you're interested, by all means check things out and see how it will fit for you!

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="Outer-Heaven Control"]

I'm relatively certain my wife won't approve, but ... well. One only lives once, in theory anyway, I'd like to purchase one a lovely condo here.

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Fiolette Raaf"]

This AI prides itself in it's nondiscriminatory practice.

Your comfort and confidentiality is our discretion.

Welcome to your home away from home, Admiral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom