Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Your Hate Makes You Strong

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

"And what would you give in return?"

Sofiel's smile took an almost dangerous appearance, though it didn't last long in the slightest. Once again her expression just leveled out before she stepped on the ship. Briefly glanced about before moving up to the cockpit itself to plop down in the copilots seat. Vorthruz remained on her shoulder regardless. Though, with this level of movement it was clear to see how no matter what position Sofiel took, the familiar didn't move from it's own.

"You enjoy flying?"

Syala Syala

"What would you ask for? I mean, your realm sounds so much more interesting than anything I could tell you about myself."

Syala raised her eyebrow at the smile, before settling down in the pilot seat, cracking her knuckles as she got ready to head off. Though she glanced over towards Sofiel as she asked if Syala enjoyed flying, taking a few moments to think about her answer before she gave it.

"Not overly. It's a means to an end for me. I don't fly because I want to, I fly because I have to. Maybe flying is a bit more extreme when there's dogfights, but I've never flown a ship that has weapons on it. So, where am I taking us?"

The Half-Nagai shrugged her shoulders at that. She needed to know where they were going to be going before she actually set off. There was not much of a point in just aimlessly wandering the Galaxy.

Sofiel Sofiel

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

"Depends on which pocket you go to. Mine is.. Quite boring compared to the lives mortals live." Experience was what made life interesting, and there was so little to experience trapped in her home. For a brief moment she frowned, but that was once more replaced by the calm smile. Where were they going?

"Anywhere where people aren't cared for. I'm sure there are plenty of worlds like that, no?"

Syala Syala

"Mortals? That implies you aren't one. Though I'm sure your pocket isn't that boring. I consider my life boring, and you wanted to know about it. Whereas I want to know about your pocket, even though you find it boring."

Syala shrugged her shoulders, as she debated over the question that Sofiel had asked. Where could they go for a place where people aren't cared for? It would preferably be somewhere out of GA space. There were a few places front and center in her mind, but it was a matter of deciding. The under levels of Coruscant would have been great, if not for the Jedi that lived there...

"I think Nar Shaddaa might be our best choice then. There are a few lawless gangs there, and I'm sure most people won't care if anything happens, as long as they aren't involved."

Sofiel Sofiel

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

"It's as boring as you can imagine." Quite literally, at that. It was only as much as she imagined. And without mortals, there wasn't anything to take inspiration from. With just this short jaunt in this vessel she'd learned quite a lot, but she still wanted to know more. As much as she possibly could, in truth. About life. Death. Birth. Not the typical kind, anyway. Her gaze lingered on the Sith before her with the ever still smile.

Perhaps this one would show her the birth she so desperately wanted to see.

"Whatever you think works. Its your training, after all."

Syala Syala

"I mean. I can imagine a lot of things. People screaming, people burning, erh...Okay. Maybe you have a point. I shouldn't have doubted you." Syala shrugged her shoulders in response. Instead she just prepared to set off towards Nar Shaddaa, checking over to make sure everything was secure and going to work before looking back over towards Sofiel. "Don't think I didn't notice you didn't say anything about you not being a mortal. It's fine though. Just makes you even more interesting to me. A lot of the Sith have seemed interesting to me." The Half Nagai turned her focus over towards space once again, heading off towards Nar Shaddaa. If she had enjoyed piloting, she might have tried to do something fancy, but she was more focused on getting from point A to point B

Sofiel Sofiel

Last edited:

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

"It's not something I bother to hide much of, but if you pry we might have problems." That was the clear line. Gone was the smile as she stared towards Syana. There were many things to learn, but some parts of it were more frustrating than most.

"But I agree. Sith are fascinating. Freeing. I've no issue with being one myself. But, what of you? What brought one such as you to the Sith?"

Syala Syala

"No worries. I won't pry. You're entitled to your privacy. I just...think it's an interesting thing. Not being mortal. Of course, I'm sure you think it's interesting to be mortal." Syala shrugged her shoulders like normal, keeping her focus on piloting. She wasn't trying to offend Sofiel, far from it. She was just speaking her mind. The idea of being some immortal being was...enticing to say the least, but she knew it would have some kind of drawback. Power always had to come from somewhere.

"Well...I don't know really. After leaving Nagi, I ended up going to Dantooine. That's where my old...master, would end up finding me and deciding to train me. I enjoyed the power. I enjoyed being able to take people and learn how they work. How different alien species' bodies work. I also learned the best way to make them suffer. And it all felt...satisfying. Pain felt good. Whether it's my own, or other people's. I just like it."

Sofiel Sofiel

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

"You know how the different bodies work of the natives in this galaxy?" Sofiel's smile returned then. And interest sparkled in her eyes. It wasn't something she expected to find so soon, someone who knew how these bodies worked. "Perhaps we have more to exchange than I originally thought. When will we be arriving?"

Syala Syala

"Some species at least. There's not a lot on Dantooine. A few Rodians, Ithorians, Zabrek, Twi'Lek, Humans. Had to focus on grabbing people no-one would miss, which is pretty easier with farmers." Syala didn't consider it anything special. It just helped to fight against certain species much more sufficiently. She knew where to strike, what potential weapons to use against her foes. Though she turned her attention back towards Sofiel when she asked how much longer. "Just a couple more minutes. Won't take too long."

Sofiel Sofiel

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

"Still more than I know."

Sofiel nodded a confirmation. This was going to be their currency now, for certain. "Good. We'll get started now, then. Once we drop and land, I want you to start feeling around you. Find the thoughts around you. Find someone to focus on and tell me what they're feeling. Doesn't matter what, or how difficult. Of course, the more difficult it is the more you'll learn, but don't put too much pressure on yourself. You won't learn anything then."

Syala Syala

Syala gave a short nod as she slowly started to bring the ship into one of the docks at Nar Shaddaa. Looking for one that she'd find suitable enough for them to land at, bringing it down into a careful landing before glancing over towards Sofiel.

"Focus on the thoughts of the people around me? And try to find someone to focus on for their emotions..." That might be harder than she thought. Syala wasn't too close with being empathetic, or really cared enough about people to figure those kind of things out. But here it was an actual challenge. She cracked her fingers and got up from the pilot seat to head out onto the streets of Nar Shaddaa.

This was going to be hard, but she wanted to learn. So once on the streets, she closed her eyes and just tried to open her senses to the people around her. Focusing on their minds. It was a large cacophony of noises and sensations that she couldn't really narrow down until she started to focus on in one person in specific. A human who seemed to be laying against the side of the wall. Syala could just get a deep feeling of...resent and anger. It made sense, if she thought they were just a typical down on their luck citizen of Nar Shaddaa...Hm...

Sofiel Sofiel

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

"Mm. Feel their emotions. The darker, the easier it is to influence. Hate, anger, the untrained mind is easy to influence when they're upset. So find one of those minds. Then, influence it. Don't just try to make it change. Like hiding in the shadows, you have to blend it in. Make them believe it's their own thoughts. Slowly change their minds until what you want to happen is the only natural thought for them to have."

Sofiel walked beside her, more to act as the guide to keep her from bumping into people as she focused her thoughts and processed everything she was saying. She wasn't needlessly cruel after all.

Syala Syala

Try to influence their thoughts...but try to make it seem like their own thoughts? Hm...Syala gave a short nod, keeping her focus on the human. Slowly but surely trying to influence their beliefs right now, not to anything that would be out of the ordinary. She wasn't going to make them try to kill someone, or rob a business. She just focused on making the human believe that it was the people around him's reason for his position. He would have been in such a better position if it wasn't for them. He should teach them a lesson. Yeah, that's what he should do. With Sofiel's help in making sure Syala didn't lose focus from the people around her, Syala just influenced the human. Making him get up to punch a random stranger on the street. It would end up being a small brawl, but Syala was...happy with what she achieved.

"Was that decent enough? I wasn't sure how to have them react."

Sofiel Sofiel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom