Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Blade Is An Extension Of Yourself (OPEN)

As he spoke I listened, which was a new thing for me. Then he did something that took me totally by surprise. He darted past my inner guard and gently kissed my forehead just as he said, "Oh, and by the way glad you feel mutually about liking each other." I found myself at a loss for words and my body apparently stopped working for me because the next thing I heard was my bladed staff hitting the stone rooftop. I stood there for a minute before using The Force to call my staff to my hand and disconnected the segments. Stashing both segments in my thigh holsters I looked over at Zephyr and called out his name as he started walking away.

"Hey, Zephyr! What are you doing tomorrow night?" As I caught up to him I could see where my blade had briefly pricked the side of his neck. There was a slight dribble of blood along his jaw and I felt terrible. Maybe Aria could help me find something a bit more feminine to wear on a date. I let that thought float about in the currents of The Force hoping maybe Zephyr would pick up on my floating thought.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]
[member="Aria Vale"]

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
I started to walk away when she dropped her weapon. My sly smile as I stole a small peck from her. You see, sometimes the sudden changes were the one that made all the difference in making or breaking a contract, a friendship, or even possibly, a romance. However, I could hear the force, and feel it as the blades came to her hand while I sheathed my sword.

I stopped as she called my name. my head turning a little as she asked if I was doing anything tomorrow night. I smiled already knowing what was going to happen. I decided to toy with her a little. Turning around I bowed my head a little.

"I'm a little busy actually. Gotta meet up with someone."

I waited a moment before finishing my words.

"Just make sure you dress for the occasion."

A sly smile with a wink once more aimed at her.

[member="Celiana"]

As I caught up to him he started to say that he'd be a bit busy actually. Frowning slightly at his answer I allowed him finished his thought. "Just make sure to dress for the occasion." Then it became clear he'd been joking about being busy. Turning back just as he shot me a devilish grin and a wink he shot my way I asked him, "any hints on the occasion? That way I can at least try to dress accordingly."

Blushing a furious shade of pink and tucking several stray strands of hair behind my ear I waited for his response.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
I smiled a little as Celi, what I would now call her including princess, was walking towards me. She was clearly surprised by all of this. And nervous from the way that she kept moving the hair out of her face. From the distance we were at, I could even see her rosey cheeks as they were getting hot over this new prospect. Dating.

I was nervous as well. I was trying not to fret over it, and even keep my calm, Hence the whole act of being tough and wise. Probably because I didn't know what else to do. Either way, I answered her question,

"I think a dress will do fine for what is in mind. One you don't mind in public eyes."

I smiled a little as I would just have to stand there and watch her reaction to all of this.

[member="Celiana"]

Turning back to look at him I chuckled a bit and said, "I'm fairly certain I can at least try to come up with something ladylike to wear. Though I'll probably still be carrying my sabers somewhere discreetly on my person. What with those weapons being my life and all..."

The words left my lips with a fairly flirtatious and also highly suggestive tone to them. Gods I hope I'm not being too forward.

"So then tomorrow night, meet me outside my room number 134?" A mischievous twinkle entered my eye as my cheeks flushed again. Stupid blushing.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Nodding to myself, Room 134. I needed to remember that. It would be really awkward if I was late if I thought it was actually room 124 or something like that. Looking over her one last time, I smiled brightly as she was clearly still nervous about it all. She was starting to look, quite cute in fact.

"Room 134, and I am sure you will find a dress suitable for dancing in the dark."

Walking backwards, I was trying to make myself look cool, and I almost tripped over myself. Catching myself, I laughed it off as though I meant to do that.

"I promise I am not bad."

Internally, I was kicking my ass, and slamming my head into a wall for being so stupid.

"Tomorrow night, I'll pick you up say, 9-ish"

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom