Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Younglings

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

* Abaigeal shuffles her feet around, unsure of the stranger *

"Yes! I want to become a Jedi, I have the clothes .. see?", she pointed to her robes. "Why are you green?', and er.. what are those marks on your face?", she asked becoming distracted by the pretty green lady.

@[member="Abaigeal"]

*smiles at the girls observation*

"Yes I can see that you're all dressed and ready to go."

"Well I'm green because I'm a Mirialan, is there another colour you'd like me to be?"

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Abaigeal had already seen some of the interesting races in the galaxy .. but not a Mirialan, she really did not know what that meant but her interest was very keen.

"You can change colour? ... Wooow. Blue, my favourite colour is blue", she waited with a sense of impatience, and wide eyed to see this happen, a small part of her mind did not believe the pretty green lady. But as a child's mind is open to anything, she hoped she was wrong.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Abaigeal stepped back a little afraid and the pretty green lady changed before her eyes, her eyes wider now as they looked over her new form. Abaigeal had seen Twi`leks before so she knew of the race. But she got her wish, a most beautiful shade of blue.

"Teach me how to do that! .. I want to learn that!", she jumped up and down with excitement, she could not wait to get to force training. Although her mum and dad had shown her a few things she could not wait to learn more. Abaigeal ran to the pretty blue lady and gave her a big hug.

"I am Abaigeal, what is your name?", she asked.

Rasu smiled as the girl's excitement intensified and was slightly taken aback when she ran in to hug her.

"Well I'm afraid Abaigeal, you won't be able to do that...not yet anyway." Hoping to stop the girl from feeling disappointed and crushed. "I'm Rasu, it's very nice to meet you Abaigeal." she said holding out her hand to shake the girl's own one.

"Do you want to get into some training now? How about we wait for your brother first, and I'll train the two of you at the same time? How does that sound?"

@[member="Abaigeal"]

She was a little disappointed she could not learn how to change shape for now, but knowing it Might! happen was enough.

"Yes I would like to lean something now", she said to the pretty blue Rasu. She turned to her brother scowled .. "You are late".

Looking over at the newcomer, Rasu extended her hand towards the young boy.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Rasu Gan. And who might you be young one?"

@[member="Barinthus E`ron"]@[member="Abaigeal"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom