Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You use me, I use you.

Darth Naefas shook his head at her insults. "No, it is purely fact, not a guess my lady." There was a grin on his face while he spoke. He was amused that she would insult her supposed fear tool. "I as well believe in power. And you seem to like piecing together my Sith Code." He chuckled. "Everything you say agrees with my point. Are you trying to argue for the sake of arguing?" He said with a sly grin.

He moved closer to her slowly...

@[member="Somai Estelon"]

Tiria

T
Somai sighed, annoyed. "I can see that it is pointless to argue with you. So, I say that we put an end to this discussion, and move on." As she said this, she pulled out a vibrosword that was concealed beneath her desk, and pointed it at his neck. "Oh, and don't even think about it," She said, her eyes flashing to his.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Darth Naefas walked straight to her, and he stopped when the vibrosword was pointed at his neck. Within only a heartbeat, the vibrosword was knocked to the side, and he grabbed the wrist that still held the vibrosword. His other hand went to grab her other empty wrist as well. He moved with the aide of the Force, from his physical Sith training, and his physical augmentations to his body.

"Don't do that." He said, their lips only centimeters away.

Tiria

T
Somai was angry now. "I wouldn't have to if you'd LEARN TO KEEP YOUR DISTANCE!" She hissed vilely. She twisted out of his grasp. "I realize that this might come as a shock to you, but I am not 'easy prey'! I'd prefer it if you'd stop treating me as such!"
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

The Sith Knight stayed in his position and grinned slightly, a predatory grin. "Evidently." Was his only response as he returned to his chair. "What shall I do for you, today?" He asked gently, if she wanted him to be her fear inducer, he might as well get to work at that moment.

Tiria

T
Somai took a deep breath, and calmed down. "That's more like it. There are several workers of mine that have mysteriously disappeared. Coincidentally at the same time as a few of our highly expensive war droids. I dealt with one of them before you came in. Apparently, I cannot scare them into submission. A Sith, however, might change their tune." She took a datapad from her desk and handed it to him. "I've tracked them to three different locations in the lower levels of the city. Find them, scare them, get them to tell you what they did with the droids. If they will not cooperate, then...." She made a slashing motion across her neck.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He inclined his head to her. "As you wish, Lady Estelon." He rose from the desk, and he turned to walk away, though before he did he made to reach for his helmet, but instead he grabbed her hand and placed a gentle kiss on it before taking his helmet and he was gone.

He placed his helmet back onto his head and he was already going to the first location. He brought his comlink up to his lips and delivered quick orders to his agents upon the planet. They were on their way to the other locations.

Tiria

T
Somai decided to assess the apparent battle scene downstairs. She took the elevator to the first floor. The overall damage wasn't as bad as she'd feared. Only three men were injured. Ikris was cowering under his desk while the soldiers were tending to their wounded comrades. Somai grabbed the neck of Ikris's shirt and pulled him into a standing position. "L-Lady Estelon?? You're unharmed?" He said surprise. She rolled her eyes. "Of course I'm alive, you twit. Did you truly believe that I'd died?" She said, smacking the back of his head rather hard. Ikris flinched and rubbed where she had hit him. "N-No, My lady. Not at all..." Somai shook her head, annoyed. "Clean this place up, Ikris. I want it spotless once I return." With quick and frightened nods from hm, she left the building. She had found one of the war droid's locations, and intended to get it back. By any means necessary.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Darth Naefas's speeder was heading straight to one of the window's of the warehouse in front of him. In his helmet, he heard several of his agents confirming the first warehouse falling to them, and he stood in the speeder, and leaped, with the aide of the Force back from the speeder, and let the momentum of it carry him towards the window.

If not for the speeder, he may have died, but the speeder crashed into the window, shattering it easily enough, and flew into the warehouse without warning, Naefas himself was drawing his lightsaber hilt as he soared through the air, through the window, and into the warehouse. His crimson beam ignited slowly, and he looked around, the speeder was a burning mess, and there were others all around covering their ears and heads from damage.

"Greetings." Were his only words when he brought one foot to the floor, and a wave of the Force expanded out from his foot, through the floor and to those around the Sith Knight. Though it was a minor force wave, mainly directed to those behind him, he continued forwards quickly after, already throwing his saber at those in front of him, and turning around to force push the others back into the wall.

He heard the cries of several men as they died underneath the lightsaber, and the cracks of their necks as they crashed off of the wall with their necks snapped. He threw his hand out behind him, and caught the lightsaber easily enough.

When others came, they were soon dealt with as well. And when he saw the ammunition in a corner of a room, he was already sending a ball of fire from his hands to the boxes, and he knew it was time to go. And he ran to the window that he had broken, and force leapt through it, to where he flew out of it, and fell as there was an explosion behind him. He wasted no time in rolling when embers flew out behind him.

"Two down." He said aloud into the comlink, and he already heard speeders coming to his location to relocate him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom