Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You use me, I use you.

Darth Naefas's presence within the Force was concealed, he didn't take kindly to being sensed when he didn't want to while he was upon Republic planets, and right now, he was on quite an important Republic planet, and that was the Capital itself. Coruscant. And why not? He had come by some information from his several agents around the Galaxy that there was a crime lord upon the planet, a woman if his sources could be believed. A Chiss woman he thought to himself while he stood in front of the large building.

His agents had made him aware that this building was one of hte several buildings that the crime lord used as a base of operations, he doubted that the Force would grant him his chances so easily as to make the Chiss be there, but he didn't care. The Republic wouldn't find him on the planet, and there were other places to investigate as well. He had all the time in the Galaxy. At least he did if he planned on living longer than the Sith King Adas.

@[member="Somai Estelon"]

Tiria

T
Somai walked with grace and elegance, her hand gently gliding over the glass top of her desk. She looked down at one one of her soldiers, her red eyes gleaming. "So, you thought it appropriate to steal one of my finest war droids because you believed it to be broken?" She purred. The soldier nodded, relaxing a little. She smiled. "And you took the droid to a dingy mechanic, whom you knew little about, and became honestly surprised when he never returned it, all but disappearing?" She walked over to him. He nodded again. "Well then, it's perfectly alright, dear. It was an accident after all. You couldn't have known..." She leaned in closely to the soldier, stroking the bottom of his jaw once with her index finger. He smiled a little. Somai smiled seductively, and plunged a knife into his chest. "Except, you did know, didn't you? You knew how much that droid costs in today's market, so you stole it from my warehouses, gave it to this man, and split the profits when he gave it to the highest bidder." She glared maliciously at him. "Let this be a lesson to you, and anyone else who dares double-cross me. I see everything. I hear everything. And that, dear boy, is why you payed the price." The soldier looked at her, confused and scared, as his last breaths escaped him. Somai wiped her hands of his blood and pressed the comm button on her desk. "Ikris, I'd like some garbage removed from my office."
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

The Sith Knight found himself walking through the front doors to the warehouse. He felt no fear, he felt absolutely nothing, his presence within the Force seemed as if it was simply a storm surrounding him personally. To those who were tightly bound to the Force would realize it seemed as if it was going to be unleashed at any moment in time. Though, Darth Naefas had it all under control. His armoured boots stepped on the floor, echoing slightly in the large room and he looked around. "Where is the Crime Lord?" He called out, looking to all of the mercenaries and soldiers within the room.

Within his sleeve his lightsaber remained, all it would take would be a simple twitch of his arm and it would be in his hand. His eyes tracked through them all, as if to find @[member="Somai Estelon"] among them all. "I would speak with her."

Tiria

T
Somai sat near the large picture window overlooking the city. Her rule as crimelady was well-known throughout the galaxy, though she herself remained a mystery. Everyone knew of her organization, but no one knew of her. This pleased Somai, but also bothered her. she would appreciate a little fame every now and then. Her chain of thought was interrupted by a frantic comm call from Ikris. "Lady Estelon!-Assassin----Breaking through us------coming for you------AAAAH----" The comm went dead after several minutes of blaster fire, shouts, frenzied footsteps, and something else. A hum of some sort. It didn't take a genius to know that someone was using a lightsaber down there. Somai grinned. A Force-using assassin? How very intriguing...
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

The Sith continued walking until he came around the corner and heard a single soul say, "lady Estelon" and then blaster fire erupted around him, and he was on the move again. His lightsaber cleaved a man in two, while his force wave threw them away from him. And by then he stood over the one known as Ikris and said nothing.

A single finger poined him to where he needed to go, and after a few more moments of walking, he pushed open the door to an office. The crimson beam returned to his belt and he sat down across from @[member="Somai Estelon"]. "I would have preferred no bloodshed, Lady Estelon. However, I believe we can still come to an agreement"

Tiria

T
Somai was still standing at her window when the alleged assassin entered the room. She did not turn to look at him, though her reflection in the window showed her smirking. "So, you are the assassin. How clever of you, destroying what security I have, barging into my office without a summons or appointment, and then telling me that there is a civil solution. Truly, I applaud you. However, there is one key factor that you may have overlooked." She turned and faced him, her smirk gone. "I am not a fool. No matter how much you'd like to convince me that you merely wish to talk, the end result will be the same. You will still attempt to slay me." She walked over to him. "So, it would be better if you knew that I am not a procrastinator. If you are here to kill me, do so now. Do not delay the inevitable with pointless rabble."
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

"If I had wanted to kill you, it would have been done discreetly." He said nonchalantly. "I would have come through that window, and you would be dead. Just like that." He said as if it were simply fact and nothing could change it. "However, I did not come to kill you as you might think." He said as he took off his helmet.

"As you can see, I am Sith. Through and through. Upon Coruscant I am not safe without friends." He said and he looked around the room. "As of right now, I have no friends upon Coruscant. No places to hide myself from the prying eyes of the Republic. I would like that to be changed." He said and he stood up from the chair and looked at the items upon the desk. His helmet was placed gently on a small space upon the desk.

His yellow gaze found her own crimson one and he attempted to hold her face in his hand. Whether or not it worked, he still said, "the day when Coruscant is attacked, I want it's underworld to rise up. Can you do it?"

Tiria

T
Somai lightly pushed the man's hand aside, but did not break his stare. "That kind of thing would take months of organization and planning. We'd need greater numbers of weapons, more soldiers, and less notoriety on the planet. This is not a simple matter." She said. She walked back to the window, placing a hand on her chin in thought. finally, she turned and met his eyes again. she smirked. "I'll do it."
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Darth Naefas followed behind her as she moved. He stopped right behind her as she turned around and he waited for the words he wanted to hear. "How can I believe you?" He asked softly, his words sounded so light upon the air, even when they were so close.

"I don't even know if I can trust you, Lady Estelon."

Tiria

T
Somai shook her head, smiling evilly. "You are a Sith, are you not? Surely you can sense that there is no deceit in my intentions. You have intrigued me, and so I shall assist you. Be thankful, and move on." As she said this, she nicked the tip of his chin with her index finger knuckle before walking over to her desk.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

The Sith Knight followed her again, back to her desk, and both of his hands found her waist and held her from moving anymore. "And you want nothing in return?" He whispered in her ear. "You would let me have all of these things with nothing in return? What do you want?" He questioned.

He knew that even if she was giving him all of those things, she was a Crime Lord and a Crime Lord didn't give things away for free.

Tiria

T
Somai glanced back at him. "A Sith ally is very influential on the power scale here. My enemies would think twice about crossing me if they knew that I had a Sith on my side. All I'd need is for you to strike fear in their hearts. Let them know that Estelon will not offer mercy should they seek to destroy me." She crossed her arms, smirking once more. "Is that too simple for you?"
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Darth Naefas's hands remained on her waist, and he turned around her around to look at him. "And what? You will bring them under heel, make your own syndicate larger?" He said, and he leaned in to her as if was going to kiss her. His lips were so close to hers, and yet, he still said, "it is not too simple for me. Do not tempt me." He said with a predatory grin.

Tiria

T
Somai met his gaze with seriousness now. "The only thing tempting you is yourself." She removed his hands from her waist. "Please try and remember that I am not an object of desire that you can simply play with when you feel the need. I am a Crime Lady, and your much-needed ally. Do try to control your hunger," She said venomously. She was not some hopeless romantic that so easily swooned at the coming of men.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Naefas watched as she removed his hands and he listened to her speak to him. "Speak the truth, Estelon." He said, "you solely want to use me to fear your rivals? That is it? You are a Crime Lord not a blockhead Mandalorian, you will be needing to be better than that." He chuckled lightly.

Tiria

T
Somai sat down in her chair. "When I was a little girl, I had a pet nexu. My father had give it to me, and told me to use it. I trained it to fetch and to guard and to come when I called it. When my father saw this, he hit me. He told me that I was supposed to use it, but instead I had loved it. Then, he shot it and killed it, right in front of me. For a while, I hated him for this. But eventually, I understood why he had done it." She looked at the man, wisdom crossing her face. "I had let my love for the nexu influence my judgement. Instead of using it to keep myself safe and in control of my enemies, I grew attached to it, and allowed it to consume all of my time. That kind of weakness is deadly in the world I live in. If you do not focus on what you possess and those who want to take it from you, you will be left with nothing in the end." She looked down at her desk top, raising her eyebrows. "Basically, pleasure is deadly here. And that is why I will have no part in it."
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Darth Naefas circled around the desk until he was upon the chair that he had taken the first time. "And yet, my purpose here, is to instill fear into your enemies, yes? If they are afraid of a Sith, they will not attack you. They will die, after all, you are the one who came into my sights, not them. If they were strong enough to strike at you, I wouldn't be here right now." He said, and then he shrugged. "At least, not talking to you."

The Sith Knight watched her and he clasped his hands in his lap, "if you do not have pleasure, you have no passion. And without passion, where is your will to survive, to live? A sentient will always need passion, Estelon."

Tiria

T
Somai chuckled darkly. "Men are always so persistent..." She brushed a strand of her deep blue-black hair behind her ear. "My passion, sir, is in my work. My power. I do not indulge myself in the mindless sense of love or lust. Not only is it an unnecessary distraction, it would give my rivals the upper hand. If they discovered that I had a person that I cared about, they would use that against me and either kill him or find a way to have him killed. In the business of crime, love........Well, it just isn't a good thing. I don't expect you to understand my methods, but to at least respect them."
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

"Persistence?" He questioned lightly. "It is only the way of the world, Estelon" His grin was ever present. "I should think it is not mindless. However, your rivals will never know I even existed. They will be ended the day they are found." He paused for a moment, "how will the dead discover anything?"

Hw stood from the chair again, "I understand your methods. It seems like you don't believe in them."

Tiria

T
"Oh, really?" Somai asked coldly, raising her eyebrows. "Do your Force abilities tell you that, or is it just an educated guess? Either way, you'd be mistaken." She folded her hands in front of her, her red eyes boring into his. "I believe in power. Power gains strength. When others know you have power, they will try to take it from you. But true power cannot be taken. It crushes all who oppose it." She smiled darkly at the thought of this.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom