Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You remind me of the babe

Adam Driver

A
Driver's eyes went wide as he looked back at [member="Leina Snowfire"] ,

"What the flip is wrong with you!? ...Grn-Dl made these tunnels!? These tunnels are theirs?"

He paused to look about the cavern with terror. Sweet mercy. Just how many predator species lingered in these caves? No no no. For the love of the Gods! Why. Why? ...Why had them come down here? The trash mobs were level 90. Driver was level 20. This place was going to eat him alive! And he already had two lightsabers to speak of. Crap,

"Ryloth. Erm... Sorry. Snowfire. Look? Don't be offended by this but... ugh... What the hell woman? Are you trying to get us both killed! These caves are crawling with enemies."

Just then a long howling noise sounded about the dark tunnels. Reminding Adam once again, that he was probably being too loud.

"...Wait... Snowfire? Where's [member="Celiana"] ? ...Oh no... No no no. We've got to get the feth out of here. Now."

Crystals be damned. This Twilight Sepulcher place was insane. He wanted out. And he wanted out now.

[member="Adam Driver"] [member="Celiana"]

Leina was looking at him and reaching out while she was feeling for the other padawan and walking. "Calm your mind, this place is meant to make you think instead of rushing forward." She was walking and moving off to join the other padawan as the girl seemed to be setting up a small camp and Leina sat there holding some of the crystals. "You are both strange." She said it while looking over things and touching some of the larger crystals she could put in her pack to enjoy and like some of it for different things. Opening the pack while she took out one of the cans of jerky with a nod of her head. "Yep yep, so worried about the things down here, just wait until you are on Rhen Var and some of those mean old sithspawn in the tombs find you... it is really hard to run around in the snow and blizzards." She sat back down relaxing a little. "Some of the creatures down here you should meet with and oh they are friendly if you know how to talk with them."

Having maintained her connection to Adam and Leina both Celiana was aware of the fact that there were a lot more different beasts roaming these tunnels than she'd originally thought. She was also keenly aware that Adam seemed to be freaking out. Shooting an arrow of thought his way Celiana said , "Peace Adam, open yourself more fully to The Force. Emotion yet peace. Ignorance yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos,yet harmony. Death, yet The Force." "Leina is right though crazy as she may be. Learn to listen and communicate with the creatures we're here to learn and explore yes?"

Pulling the protein bar she'd stashed earlier from her pocket she ripped open the wrapper and took a bite holding the bar in her mouth as she heard the howl. It was haunting, ethereal, and strangely enough beautiful. Turning back to her pack she pulled out a mini heat source and decided against igniting it rather she pulled off her wet clothes and pulled on some of the survival clothing. Heat wasn't necessarily a wise choice here. Some creatures saw heat signatures flipping her left arm over she wiped off her bracer with a piece of cloth from the survival gear she was wearing and woke up her datapad. Quickly going through the info available on the creatures Leina had told them about she was glad she hadn't used the heat source.

Sinking to a cross-legged position Celiana began to meditate and let the crystals speak to her. She'd know soon enough which ones were to be hers.

[member="Adam Driver"]
[member="Leina Snowfire"]

Adam Driver

A
Adam couldn't help but be surprised at [member="Leina Snowfire"] and [member="Celiana"] 's reaction to their dangerous surroundings. Rather than take their leave from the hostile environment itself? These women decided to use the Force to meld into it. To become a living part of it. Mm. I suppose... Becoming a piece of the ecosystem in a way. Well. He had to admit it was a crazy idea. Impossible to any but a Jedi. But?.. If it was the most sincere way of dissolving his worry, and his vulnerability, into the background of their adventure? Well. So be it.

He shook his head and knelled down to pray. Taking a moment to brace himself for what was to transpire next. Finally, calm and bridging. He began anew. Opening himself up to the Golden Room that was his center and entering the Far River that lay beyond. Becoming 'awake' in the Force. Here, in the mind's eye of the metaphysical world. Anything was possible.

Driver spent the next fifteen minutes adapting to his new ethereal surroundings. The side-effects of which would eventually spill out into the material world in positive and magical ways. Shading him from the senses of hostile beasts and allowing him to observe, and interact, with the native caverns in new ways. Manipulating both himself and his environment through the duel vehicles of both illusion and ingenuity.

Heh. ...And well? He had to admit too. He never would have even thought to try this avenue had the gals not said something, either. Fascinating.

[member="Celiana"] [member="Adam Driver"]

She was watching both of them and working with some of the things there sitting down and letting the small plants that grew underground rock back and forth with her hand as it was getting larger. A small smile on her face flicking her feet back and forth. She was humming to herself with a smile on her face going back and forth making the plants grow larger. She could work with them while chewng on some when it got close to her mouth with a nod of her head. "Yummy." She reached out towards the other things there with the smaller creatures attracted to her hands while she was chittering with her tongue to let the sounds come out and focus on communicating with them. Beast language and taming was fun, learn from your little scouts what you like.

While sitting there meditating Celiana felt a slight shift in the emotional balance of The Force... More positive. "Well done Adam" She thought to herself while letting the sentiment float along in The Force. Leina was much the same emotionally speaking though maybe a bit happier, more content.

Opening her eyes Celiana saw a fairly large crystal formation ahead of her and to the right that seemed to glow with an almost aqua hue. The crystal formation also was emanating a low, contented humming. Pulling open the tool bag she'd clipped to her belt Celiana pulled out the collapsible rock hammer and sonic chisel and after setting the chisel to a low sonic pulse started chipping away at the crystal formation that spoke to her.

[member="Adam Driver"]

Adam Driver

A
Well done indeed.

When Driver opened his eyes he felt different. A good different too. His fears about the beasts in these caves had subsided and he was ready to return to crystal hunting again. So he picked up his pack and smiled.

"Well. This won't be so bad after all."

Similar to [member="Celiana"] , Driver attuned himself the crystals around him until one began to speak to him. Then he located it via the Force and began chipping away at the bedrock. Only a few swings in and the tiny crystal revealed itself.

"Bingo."

Adam smiled and pulled the tiny object out from the wall. Wow. I guess... I guess he'd really done it.

"Heya [member="Leina Snowfire"] ? Check it out. Not bad for a grunt eh?"

He was feeling pretty good right about now.

[member="Celiana"] [member="Adam Driver"]

Leina was watching them while they seemed to be getting it now and she was rather liking everything they were doing. Learning to make sure they could do it all along. She spoke nodding her head. "See the power to do things was in you all along." Yep yep and it got a grin while she rolled over getting some more things out of her pack. "Ohhh piece of candy." The sound of the wrapper while she was eating the taffy with a crystal in her hand. "Now you both know how to make a lightsaber right?" She said it and well she had gotten hers from a twi'lek on Ryloth... no construction needed so she had never really done anything with it and repairing something she rarely used wasn't all that important cause they were made tough.

Sensing the crystals Celiana knew what she wanted as a Jedi. She gave the crystal formation a short bow of respect and said, "I am Echani by birth but Jedi by choice. I want to be able to use my blades as a shield for others to fight for and protect others. Projecting a wave of thought towards the crystal formation she showed it what she wanted in a saber. The next thing Celiana knew was that a segment of four crystal spires glowed brighter and hummed louder to her. Padding over to the crystal spires she was entranced by the colors. Ice blue, Forest green, Aqua. and blue the color of the skies of Eshan.

"Take what you desire from here as well as the crystal shards you harvested earlier."

Staring at the crystal formation Celiana just sent the thought of thank you towards the crystal formations. Retrieving her rock hammer and sonic chisel Celiana repeated the process on the four different colored crystal spires and before long she had several small sections of each of the four colored crystals. Going back to her pack she pulled off the survival gear and switched back into her now dry clothes. Searching through the equipment pack Celiana pulled several small lengths of cloth out and cut them into segments to wrap the good sized sections of colored crystal in. After wrapping those sections of crystals up she went back over to where she'd been chipping away earlier. Unhooking the toolkit bag off her belt Celiana carefully gathered up the shards of crystal she'd extracted earlier and placed them in the tool bag.

Tucking the rock hammer and chisel bag into her equipment pack Celiana wrapped both the colored crystal segments as well as the toolbag now filled with crystal shards in the survival clothing and tucked the clothing back into her equipment pack. After securing everything down in her pack Celiana once more shouldered her pack and turned to the crystal formations once more and gave a short bow of respect to them.

Then turning to a wall with an abundant amount of handholds and footholds she began to climb back up to rejoin her friends.

[member="Adam Driver"][member="Leina Snowfire"]

Adam Driver

A
Adam decided to wait on answering until [member="Celiana"] rejoined them. Luckily, that didn't take very long either.

"Yeah. I'm good. I know how to build a sword or two."

He motioned to his belt where to lightsabers already hung. Syth Crystals. He grew them in a few weeks. They work fine but... No special properties or auras. Just another working part in the machine. It's why he came. Looking for something special this time I guess.

"Anyway. I've got what I came for."

He looked past [member="Leina Snowfire"] to the new arrival as she came,

"How about you? Get what you came for too?"

Pausing as she climbed over the rock wall and rejoined the group Celiana waited for several seconds before answering.
Turning to Adam she responded, "As a matter of fact I found more than just the crystals for myself here. How about you find anyhting more than just crystals here for yourself?"

Turning to Leina Celiana addressed her question. "No actually, I've very littler knowledge about constructing a saber. All I knew was that I needed the crystals for it to function."

[member="Adam Driver"]

[member="Adam Driver"] [member="Celiana"]

Leina was looking at them and nodding her head as she thought about it with a grin. "Oh yes I found some nice crystals I can use and oh there are so many creatures we'll be able to work with the others on for getting some beast taming and language skills." They were working on many projects that could give people everything they wanted before her attention went to her saber holding it out as she thought about it. "Should be able to get some nice things within the temple. The Artisan's have been making some amazing hilts from crystals and with the golden crystals from rhen var you can be all cool. They like making pretty things for us all to use."

Adam Driver

A
Driver shrugged and nodded to [member="Celiana"] ,

"Nah. Just grabbed what I came for. Gonna call it a day. This place disagrees with me anyway. Next time I'll just try Ilum."

He smirked and lifted his pack over his shoulders. It was time. He gave a bow to [member="Leina Snowfire"] and took his leave from the group,

"Thanks for the tour Ryloth. I'll see myself out. ...Celiana. Cheers gal. We'll see ya around."

Driver left the caverns and returned to his ship. Eager to head home and put his new treasures to good use.

*exit thread*

Hmmmm well there's something different about you Adam. More peace maybe.... Giving a short bow towards Adam Celiana gave him a short blessing from her people, "May good fortune rule over you, peace live in your heart, and the stars watch over you. And may The Force be with you, always."

Turning back towards Leina Celiana gave her a short bow of respect before saying "Its been....educational Leina I hope to work with you again sometime."

Then turning back she started back up out of the caves after Adam and into the next part of her adventures....

*Exit Thread*​
[member="Adam Driver"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom