Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You never know what you'll find on Coruscant

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
The exotic amount of goods in a marketplace always made Tracyn giddy with excitement, sort of like when he was ripping someone's arm off or hitting someone with a blunt object. He walked around, smiling at the various wares and what the vendors had to offer. The undercity was like Tracyn's home away from home, practically. He scoured the city like a panther, poaching on any shadow that dared to loom outwards. Infact, there was a battered mugger laying in an alley, whom Tracyn had baited. He hoped that he could call for help when he had broken most of his limbs. He was nice like that. Tracyn placed his hands on his hips, finding asPadawan whom he'd seen around a few times, conversing with a...Senator. Tracyn knew some Senators, and paid attention to the habits of some. Them showing up in the undercity, that could either be good or bad.

there was also that one time where (allegedly) Tracyn killed a transport-full of political figures after landing on the roof, but hey, allegedly.

Tracyn stood behind the bookish figure, not knowing whom he really was. He was more interested in what the Padawan was doing. Not that she was doing anything wrong, he was genuinely interested in to what she was doing here."Hello."He said, for now, ignoring the bookworm looking man. He looked like a kid trying to cause trouble, and Tracyn being who he was, and if the man was from around here, he'd know to not mess with Tracyn. Because Tracyn killed people. A lot. Sometimes not for a really good reason.

allegedly.

His hawk-like gaze fixated itself on the young padawan, @[member="Nala Tu"], determined to find an answer.

@Dirk Ellerden @Saren Lonecaller @Daxton Bane

Seeing him, Nala cocked her head for a moment before recognizing @Tracyn Ordo . She jumped a little at the sight of him, not thinking she'd see a Jedi knight in this area of Courscant.

She moved away from the others and bowed asshe said "M-Master Ordo. I wasn't expecting you here." She stood straight while saying "Actually....I wasn't expecting anyone here N-not that it's bad that you are here. You might some help too, I just..." she stopped and shook her had before saying "Sorry, sir. I'm rambling." she cleared her throat and said as calmly as she could "Good to see you, Master Ordo."

@Dirk Ellerden @Saren Lonecaller @Daxton Bane @Khantor Ruu

Assuming the pose of a merchant he said, "Livestock mostly of the bovine variety. Although we accept any legal cargo as long as it fills the holds. We recently dropped off a load of books, I had come here to pick up the balance for the delivery." Truth was he was here to contact the bookseller, one of his many sleeper agents scattered over the galaxy, to see if there was word on the sliver he was seeking. The presence of Jedi only complicated things slightly.

Turning to the new arrival, he gave him a careful appraisal and a polite bow. "Master Ordo. The pleasure of your acquaintance. Although to be honest I wasn't expecting you to be so short. Forgive my forwardness, its just that with all the stories circulating the Fringes about you I somehow expected you to be bigger and fatter. No offense meant."

@Khantor Ruu
@Nala Tu
@Dirk Ellerden
@Saren Lonecaller
@Tracyn Ordo

Khantor Ruu

Senator of Shili
Senator Khantor was surprised to find another Jedi wandering the streets of the Undercity. What could possibly bring the Jedi down here? he thought to himself. Padawan Tu seemed to recognise the man, greeting him in her own unique fashion, "M-Master Ordo. I wasn't expecting you here." This 'Rand Ysma' also seemed to know the Jedi, introducing himself to the new arrival. "Master Ordo. The pleasure of your acquaintance. Although to be honest I wasn't expecting you to be so short. Forgive my forwardness, its just that with all the stories circulating the Fringes about you I somehow expected you to be bigger and fatter. No offense meant." Khantor couldn't help but chuckle at the mans statement, however quickly hid it with a cough. He extended his hand towards Tracyn Ordo in greeting as well. "It's a pleasure to meet you Master Jedi, I'm Senator Khantor Ruu" he said making eye contact with the man. The Senator's curiousity got the better of him again so added "If I may ask Master Ordo, what brings the Jedi to the Undercity?"

@[member="Nala Tu"]
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
@[member="Daxton Bane"]
@Dirk Ellerden
@[member="Saren Lonecaller"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn looked down at the merchant, slowly getting eye level with him. He smiled a hollow, predator-like grin at him. The same gleam and grin on his eyes that a hawk would have shortly after killing something."Who said they were stories?"He said with a grin, before returning to his original posture. The young Padawan stammered and he put his hand up, politely asking her to shut the fuck up. "It's fine, I'm just...out and about."He turned towards the Senator, looking at him for a long while before speaking."Some Jedi tend to go out and actually solve problems, you know."Tracyn said, smiling down at the Senator, rubbing a hand over his well-worned gauntlets. They were scratched and scuffed, and chipped in some places due to how hard Tracyn could hit. Tracyn wiggled his crushgaunted hands, smiling at him."I don't shake hands with these on, I'm afraid."He said in a gravelly, menacing tone.

@Dirk Ellerden @Saren Lonecaller @Daxton Bane @[member="Nala Tu"] @[member="Khantor Ruu"]

Dirk Ellerden

D
Dirk nodded at the cargo list. "Those are good cargoes. Nice and steady. Any trouble with raiders or pirates?" He turned to examine the new arrival, raising an eyebrow slightly. "Indeed... fix things you say." He noticed the gauntlets. "Looks like you've got permanent fixing on your mind." Rather unusual for a Jedi, he had to admit, though they certainly had their oddities. Looks like this one was no exception. Perhaps a tad more extreme than most, anyways. He crossed his arms again, leaning against the doorway, and reached up to scratch an itch by his ear. Peculiar, certainly. And rougher. Not like the few Jedi he'd met before. "I hope you are assisting the Coruscant security forces, right?"
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Daxton Bane"]

The merchant's mouth curled in a perfect oval as his eyes flew open in surprise. "So the stories are true? You do like to molest little boys and lick hutts. I must say this is the first time I have ever heard such a forthcoming Jedi. So what kind of hair lubricant do you prefer?" Daxton was prepared to slander the Jedi until he lost his patience and hopefully attacked him before witnesses. Nothing like a crazed Jedi beating up a poor old merchant to get the Senators underwear in a bunch.

"Raiders and pirates leave us alone most of the time, as the cargo aren't worth the effort. Its not like we smuggle spice or artifacts. That could lead to big trouble if you ask me."

@Khantor Ruu
@Nala Tu
@Dirk Ellerden
@Saren Lonecaller
@Tracyn Ordo

Dirk Ellerden

D
Dirk raised an eyebrow. That was highly unusual. Merchants generally had smoother dispositions. Certainly not prone to randomly insulting Jedi in a street in front of one. He shoves it aside. This was Coruscant after all. People were strange on Coruscant. Really, really strange. Especially for living there. Nothing could convince him to live there. Even short visits were difficult.
"Indeed. Certainly makes sense. Although I've known some that target low-value ships," His face hardened, "Immigrant ships for one. Full of the poor and unwanted." He turned and spat in the alley. "Pirate scum..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom